Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Re: .Re: Uncharted 4 expectations.

Dec 4, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

In my opinion the puzzles should be way harder, I truely miss those old school hardcore puzzles in games where you actually have to think.

yeah, I think Tomb Raider (not the new one, it was great but it lacked in the puzzle department if you ask me) usually has awesome puzzles, especially those in - the tomb raider 1 remake - Anniversary :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 39 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: .Re: Uncharted 4 expectations.

Dec 4, 2013

If its puzzles you like, I highly recommend Portal 2.  Entertaining voice acting and I’ve rarely laughed so hard…figuring out the coop levels with a friend was a blast. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 39 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 expectations.

Dec 4, 2013
I think if any villan could return it should be Talbot or Dante. Most people put the pieces together that the villan from golden abysscwill feature in this installment, but if this is 15 -- or less years after the events in UC3, Talbot could have a chance to come back. I also think it possible for Narravo making a comback if it was possible to escape from his binding to El Dorado, but this is Uncharted so you never know.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 39 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8240 posts

Dec 4, 2013

kio123waxcolor wrote:
I think if any villan could return it should be Talbot or Dante. Most people put the pieces together that the villan from golden abysscwill feature in this installment, but if this is 15 -- or less years after the events in UC3, Talbot could have a chance to come back. I also think it possible for Narravo making a comback if it was possible to escape from his binding to El Dorado, but this is Uncharted so you never know.

Talbot will come back as a Djinn

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 39 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9954 posts

Dec 4, 2013
Less puzzles? Dude, I like puzzles. UC3's puzzles are kinda too easy because for some reason Drake has the most obvious hints in his dream journal. What the hell dude, if you got that much of a hint, might as well be a goddamn cutscene.

As much as I like action, I want puzzles too. There's tons of shooter games without puzzles anyway.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 39 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1240 posts

Dec 4, 2013

Sort of Off-Topic:

Why is there still no Uncharted (PS4) board? This place does the job but I still feel that it should have it's own board.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 39 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Dec 4, 2013
Some puzzles in UC3 weren't as hard as those in 1 or 2.. I think they can just balance it out by making you fight some scary thing whilst solving a puzzle, like in UC2 where you had o escape the yetis in the frozen temple.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 39 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Dec 4, 2013
Also, expanding off TheStuntDouble's point, I find Uncharted a bit sexist when it comes to character customization because the only characters they have are male, except for the few female characters in the storyline.
There should also be many more hats such as Glasses Top Hats Beanies.. ect, and these hats would have stats true to the hat's function, such as a pair of sunglasses with 2% less screen glare and glasses having 2% more aiming accuracy.
And,as a last thought, there should be an in-game store which has heros included, so even if you are Drake, you can play as Sully, and so forth.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 39 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8240 posts

Dec 4, 2013

runner21 wrote:

Sort of Off-Topic:

Why is there still no Uncharted (PS4) board? This place does the job but I still feel that it should have it's own board.

They won't put it up until a real debut trailer appears, most likely right after VGX, IF they show it then.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 39 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 5, 2013
I would like a new melee moves, new guns, a boss that's more on drakes level than Marlowe.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 39 (141 Views)
0 Likes