Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 gun ideas customization ideas I'LL start

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

I hope loadouts return I love being able to start with weapons to go along with my play style.

Weapons mods aren't necessary but if they do return keep it simple such as 'Reload Speed, Clip size, Scope zoom' 

Get rid of paid boosters as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

May 11, 2013
^ This guy feels me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17509 posts

May 11, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

I hope loadouts return I love being able to start with weapons to go along with my play style.

Weapons aren't necessary but if they do return keep it simple such as 'Reload Speed, Clip size, Scope zoom' 

If they were to return, I'd really only like 1 type of each weapon. By this I mean something like this: 1 assault/fully auto gun; 1 Semi-auto; 1 3-round burst; and 1 sniper. Having 1 of each could give each an advantage in terms of range and power and could cater to all playstyles instead of having something like the M9 being the best all around choice that can be good at everything.

I don't mind weapons in loadouts, but there shouldn't be one gun that can be good at EVERYTHING like the M9 is/can be.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (134 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6697 posts

May 11, 2013

CAB2014 wrote:
READ IT

Excuse me I didn't catch that.....Can you repeat it?......quote from my favorite movie :smileytongue:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 11, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Weapons aren't necessary but if they do return keep it simple such as 'Reload Speed, Clip size, Scope zoom' 

If they were to return, I'd really only like 1 type of each weapon. By this I mean something like this: 1 assault/fully auto gun; 1 Semi-auto; 1 3-round burst; and 1 sniper. Having 1 of each could give each an advantage in terms of range and power and could cater to all playstyles instead of having something like the M9 being the best all around choice that can be good at everything.

I don't mind weapons in loadouts, but there shouldn't be one gun that can be good at EVERYTHING like the M9 is/can be.

I think they should stick with the current loadout system, tweak it a bit preferable when it comes to boosters.

Pertaining to weapons all they need to do is find a balance the assault  auto guns should remain how are they are now just lower the BF accurracy by 30% , this is really the area that solidifies the M9 as the Jack of all trades gun.

Otherwise I think all the other weapons are fine except the recoil on the G-Mal.

So all they need to do is make sure each different class of gun is best in there specific field.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

May 11, 2013
Why do we even have 3 automatic weapons anyway?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5269 posts

May 11, 2013

Well we have 3 automatics and 3 semi-automatic long guns. Albeit one is burst. The semi-automatics are better suited for longer ranges and vice versa. From what I can tell it does look like they have 1 gun for each area now in UC3. Only problem is it took them a while to balance them, if they take what they balanced in UC3 in the past 2 years and fine tune it or keep it in mind for UC4, I'm sure they can probably get it right.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 12, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

CAB2014 wrote:
READ IT

Excuse me I didn't catch that.....Can you repeat it?......quote from my favorite movie :smileytongue:

(Assuming you're referring to Reservoir Dogs)

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite? *Throws soda away*

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (87 Views)
0 Likes