dragon 

tau

semi autos

fal

maybe a stronger long gun semi auto

Para 

45. Defender

Desert54shotsforopreasons

Customization of both characters custom chars. And guns gun skin or paint job.

Default preset of each character with the custom char menu and hero and villain have the same char pieces.

Guns you guys and girls remember the pogo and trumpet skins on your weapons.

It should be like cod in that aspect and emblem weapons with clan tag.

And to create or change the color of your guns to whatever u would have liked

Emblem should be like cods bo2 where u can move it in different areas with at least 99 layers of emblem pieces..

That's all I got for now and don't think its op cause u don't like the kal

THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 1 of 28 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 gun ideas customization ideas I'LL start

May 9, 2013
READ IT
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 2 of 28 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

May 9, 2013

CAB2014 wrote:
READ IT

wow, really? if you don't mind may I choose what to read and comment on? anyway, here is a reply for you:

my ideas for guns in Uncharted 4:

no mods

no colors

no other skins

no loadouts

summary: Uncharted 2 weapon system all the way

Message 3 of 28 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

May 9, 2013
go play uc2 then
this is for innovative minds with a poistive view on this thread
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 4 of 28 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6810 posts

May 10, 2013

Hmm...meany OP, so no opinion from me.

Feet
Message 5 of 28 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

May 10, 2013

CAB2014 wrote:
go play uc2 then
this is for innovative minds with a poistive view on this thread

Hey I remember you! It's been a long time it seems since you've been on the forums. But anyways, there's no reason to get defensive (or offended). He is expressing a completely legitimate point. ND did do a poor job of balancing weapons at the release. Some would conclude that they messed up and they shouldn't be given a second chance, and that is completely fine. He isn't attacking you, he expressing a possibility for UC4. 

Now, I personally would LOVE to see loadouts make a return in UC4. I think they were a great addition to Uncharted. However, in the name of "innovation," ND created OP CQC in general, powerplays (e.g. double damage, thankfully cursed didn't make it into the full game), kickbacks (which were executed very poorly), etc. Don't get me wrong, I think innovation is great, but anyone can take it too far and lose what they were to begin with. And I would hate for ND to lose the distinct Uncharted feel. Don't be offended, just accept that there's almost always a golden mean. 

As to the OP, I think UC4 should follow UC3 as a template only spending much more time to make this game a competitive multiplayer. I don't really care what guns will be in there, but I think the number they have now is good (adding more just makes balancing harder). However, if ND could balance them without sacrificing quality else where, I would love to have more guns. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 6 of 28 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 10, 2013
Why so.....hostile?
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 7 of 28 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2376 posts

May 10, 2013
I'd prefer a weaker, smaller loadout system to make things more balanced, and have everything else as pickups. I don't think ditching loadouts all together would be a good idea though, that results in 90% of gun fights being at the same range.

Loadout weapons
AK-47
G-MAL
KAL-7 (I'm thinking Single Player KAL, slightly less blindfire accuracy with improved accuracy, but still the best close range gun)
Para-9 (nerfed in accuracy and blindfire accuracy)
Defender (buffed, make it a pistol for longer ranges)
Micro

There, you would a gun for every need, long range, mid-range and close range, but you will be better off if you go find a pickup weapon, which will be much more powerful. 

Weapon pickups
M9/M4
FAL-SS (the original 4HK wonder)
Dragon Sniper (UC2 version)
Tau Sniper (buffed)
Raffica (buffed)
Wes-44
Plus, any other power weapon.
Pepsi
Message 8 of 28 (380 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

May 10, 2013
So basically, you're first demanding that everyone reads your thread (which was honestly challenging enough on its own), but, only replies to it if their opinion is concurrent with yours?

Right now isn't a great time to express opinions on what you'd like to see in UC4, assuming there's going to be one, with ND working feverishly to polish up TLoU. Sure, tossing around ideas is fine, but I'm not sure what kind of attention, or consideration this would cause.

But let's say that ND resorts to reviewing the fan feedback on this site to help with the developments of UC4. Which, in time, could happen. Shouldn't ALL of the fans have their opinion on what comes next for this series?

Spoiler alert... Yes, they should. I'm quite certain I rememer paying my $60 the first day this game came out too. Along with UC2 and UCDF.

Even the people who agree with you are going to be hesitant to contribute to your thread with you exhibiting such unprovoked behaviors. You attack the first person who did in fact READ IT and reply. Asking them why they don't just go play UC2. Well, I could ask you why you don't just go play CoD, seeing as you used that game as reference for your "innovative" ideas. And for future reference, to innovate means to provide new ideas.

Anyway, I'm not saying I disagree with everything you said. I'm just saying...well, don't ever go into public relations.
Message 9 of 28 (362 Views)
Splicer
78 posts

May 10, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

CAB2014 wrote:
READ IT

wow, really? if you don't mind may I choose what to read and comment on? anyway, here is a reply for you:

my ideas for guns in Uncharted 4:

no mods

no colors

no other skins

no loadouts

summary: Uncharted 2 weapon system all the way

so let me get this straight, you want massive restrictions, personally that is not only boring but also was stated earlier going back to U2, im sorry but the elite plays need to stop fantasizing and going on about U2 before 1.05 (im guessing they were able dominate noobs) you gotta keep moving forward, we need to say things not for the benefit of ourselves, but not all players on here, if noobs go 0-10 every match then something needs to be done, not make it 0-20

i like the loadout system, i usually start with the G-Mal but if the situation ill switch to something other than M9 n Kal.

you need to allow flexibility and individualism in order for the game to be interesting for people, i see loads of people who run around with M9 & FF combinations and it's so unimaginative, this is not a personal attack, i respect your opinion but those ideas are a backwards step and will benefit the elite players who i come across and noob-stomp and ruin the multiplayer experience for others of moderate to decent abilities

Message 10 of 28 (368 Views)