Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
1244 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 gun ideas customization ideas I'LL start

May 10, 2013

CAB2014 wrote:

To start off...

 

Automatic Guns:

  • Kal-7 (With a 25% less RoF)
  • M9
  • AK-47

 

3-Burst Guns:

  • G-Mal
  • FAL (From UC2)

 

Snipers:

  • Ballista (Iron sites with 3-hit kill)
  • Dragon 
  • Tau

 

Semi-Automatic Guns:

  • FAL-SS
  • Another (stronger than FAL-SS) Semi-Auto Gun
  • Para-9
  • 45. Defender
  • Desert-5 (4 shots for OP reasons)

 

Customization of both characters, custom characters, and gun's skin (or paint job).

Default preset of each character with the custom char menu and hero and villain have the same char pieces.

Guns you guys and girls remember the pogo and trumpet skins on your weapons.

It should be like cod in that aspect and emblem weapons with clan tag.

And to create or change the color of your guns to whatever u would have liked

Emblem should be like cods bo2 where u can move it in different areas with at least 99 layers of emblem pieces..

That's all I got for now and don't think its op cause u don't like the kal

 


Cleaned it up a bit, OP. That was a pain to read. Also, you should be a bit nicer next time.

Message 11 of 28 (6,664 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Online
4921 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 gun ideas customization ideas I'LL start

May 10, 2013
I hope they don't make drastic changes did from UC2 to UC3
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 12 of 28 (6,652 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2856 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 gun ideas customization ideas I'LL start

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

xPhoenix-918x wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

CAB2014 wrote:
READ IT

wow, really? if you don't mind may I choose what to read and comment on? anyway, here is a reply for you:

 

my ideas for guns in Uncharted 4:

no mods

no colors

no other skins

no loadouts

 

summary: Uncharted 2 weapon system all the way


so let me get this straight, you want massive restrictions, personally that is not only boring but also was stated earlier going back to U2, im sorry but the elite plays need to stop fantasizing and going on about U2 before 1.05 (im guessing they were able dominate noobs) you gotta keep moving forward, we need to say things not for the benefit of ourselves, but not all players on here, if noobs go 0-10 every match then something needs to be done, not make it 0-20

 

i like the loadout system, i usually start with the G-Mal but if the situation ill switch to something other than M9 n Kal.

you need to allow flexibility and individualism in order for the game to be interesting for people, i see loads of people who run around with M9 & FF combinations and it's so unimaginative, this is not a personal attack, i respect your opinion but those ideas are a backwards step and will benefit the elite players who i come across and noob-stomp and ruin the multiplayer experience for others of moderate to decent abilities


UC2 pre 1.05 was higher health, I don't see what higher health has anything to do with me crushing noobs, because they have more health and I have more health, the reason why I want high health, is because of the fantastic traversal Uncharted 2 had, and the pull downs, kick offs, stealth kills, bbq's, all fantastic possibilities to take people out, all ruined by lowered health because the health on a pull down, kick off, stealth kill or bbq can't be lowered, so the game became imbalanced...

 

The reason why I want the old weapon system back, is because this weapon system in Uncharted 3 is imbalanced, everyone is running around with an m9 rate of fire, while in Uncharted 2, you could pick up weapons, this made camping useless because you had to go out and scavenge for weapons, exploration is rewarded in Uncharted 2, that's why I don't like loadouts, just start with what you want to shoot with and go out and kill, and finally customization I don't give a crap about, so I prefer to have it gone, I understand other people migh like it, but I'm just voicing what I want here, I did that also because of the way the OP was behaving...

 

But here is a more reasonable idea, I think what SjShane said on previous page was a magnificent idea, keep loadouts but do 1 weapon for each tactic, so no AK and M9, because that gives balancing issues, just make AK for in loadouts and put the slightly more powerful M9 somewhere in the map, no FAL and G-mal, just a G-mal for in the loadout and a sligthly more powerful FAL somewhere in the map, no para 9 and raffica, but a para 9 in loadout and a sligtly more powerful raffica somewhere in the map, and so on, the whole idea for loadouts is that you can suit it to your tactics, it should not be meant to just choose the most powerful weapon and go with it...

 

I do think mods should be taken out of the game though, or if they are here to stay, just throw out rate of fire and accuracy because those mods create balancing issues, so just remove them, customization can stay but I don't want any weird non-uncharted related stuff in an Uncharted game...

Message 13 of 28 (6,644 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10104 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 gun ideas customization ideas I'LL start

May 10, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

xPhoenix-918x wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

CAB2014 wrote:
READ IT

wow, really? if you don't mind may I choose what to read and comment on? anyway, here is a reply for you:

 

my ideas for guns in Uncharted 4:

no mods

no colors

no other skins

no loadouts

 

summary: Uncharted 2 weapon system all the way


so let me get this straight, you want massive restrictions, personally that is not only boring but also was stated earlier going back to U2, im sorry but the elite plays need to stop fantasizing and going on about U2 before 1.05 (im guessing they were able dominate noobs) you gotta keep moving forward, we need to say things not for the benefit of ourselves, but not all players on here, if noobs go 0-10 every match then something needs to be done, not make it 0-20

 

i like the loadout system, i usually start with the G-Mal but if the situation ill switch to something other than M9 n Kal.

you need to allow flexibility and individualism in order for the game to be interesting for people, i see loads of people who run around with M9 & FF combinations and it's so unimaginative, this is not a personal attack, i respect your opinion but those ideas are a backwards step and will benefit the elite players who i come across and noob-stomp and ruin the multiplayer experience for others of moderate to decent abilities


UC2 pre 1.05 was higher health, I don't see what higher health has anything to do with me crushing noobs, because they have more health and I have more health, the reason why I want high health, is because of the fantastic traversal Uncharted 2 had, and the pull downs, kick offs, stealth kills, bbq's, all fantastic possibilities to take people out, all ruined by lowered health because the health on a pull down, kick off, stealth kill or bbq can't be lowered, so the game became imbalanced...

 

The reason why I want the old weapon system back, is because this weapon system in Uncharted 3 is imbalanced, everyone is running around with an m9 rate of fire, while in Uncharted 2, you could pick up weapons, this made camping useless because you had to go out and scavenge for weapons, exploration is rewarded in Uncharted 2, that's why I don't like loadouts, just start with what you want to shoot with and go out and kill, and finally customization I don't give a crap about, so I prefer to have it gone, I understand other people migh like it, but I'm just voicing what I want here, I did that also because of the way the OP was behaving...

 

But here is a more reasonable idea, I think what SjShane said on previous page was a magnificent idea, keep loadouts but do 1 weapon for each tactic, so no AK and M9, because that gives balancing issues, just make AK for in loadouts and put the slightly more powerful M9 somewhere in the map, no FAL and G-mal, just a G-mal for in the loadout and a sligthly more powerful FAL somewhere in the map, no para 9 and raffica, but a para 9 in loadout and a sligtly more powerful raffica somewhere in the map, and so on, the whole idea for loadouts is that you can suit it to your tactics, it should not be meant to just choose the most powerful weapon and go with it...

 

I do think mods should be taken out of the game though, or if they are here to stay, just throw out rate of fire and accuracy because those mods create balancing issues, so just remove them, customization can stay but I don't want any weird non-uncharted related stuff in an Uncharted game...


What's your definition of uncharted-related stuff just for reference?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 14 of 28 (6,640 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2856 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 gun ideas customization ideas I'LL start

May 10, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

xPhoenix-918x wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

CAB2014 wrote:
READ IT

wow, really? if you don't mind may I choose what to read and comment on? anyway, here is a reply for you:

 

my ideas for guns in Uncharted 4:

no mods

no colors

no other skins

no loadouts

 

summary: Uncharted 2 weapon system all the way


so let me get this straight, you want massive restrictions, personally that is not only boring but also was stated earlier going back to U2, im sorry but the elite plays need to stop fantasizing and going on about U2 before 1.05 (im guessing they were able dominate noobs) you gotta keep moving forward, we need to say things not for the benefit of ourselves, but not all players on here, if noobs go 0-10 every match then something needs to be done, not make it 0-20

 

i like the loadout system, i usually start with the G-Mal but if the situation ill switch to something other than M9 n Kal.

you need to allow flexibility and individualism in order for the game to be interesting for people, i see loads of people who run around with M9 & FF combinations and it's so unimaginative, this is not a personal attack, i respect your opinion but those ideas are a backwards step and will benefit the elite players who i come across and noob-stomp and ruin the multiplayer experience for others of moderate to decent abilities


UC2 pre 1.05 was higher health, I don't see what higher health has anything to do with me crushing noobs, because they have more health and I have more health, the reason why I want high health, is because of the fantastic traversal Uncharted 2 had, and the pull downs, kick offs, stealth kills, bbq's, all fantastic possibilities to take people out, all ruined by lowered health because the health on a pull down, kick off, stealth kill or bbq can't be lowered, so the game became imbalanced...

 

The reason why I want the old weapon system back, is because this weapon system in Uncharted 3 is imbalanced, everyone is running around with an m9 rate of fire, while in Uncharted 2, you could pick up weapons, this made camping useless because you had to go out and scavenge for weapons, exploration is rewarded in Uncharted 2, that's why I don't like loadouts, just start with what you want to shoot with and go out and kill, and finally customization I don't give a crap about, so I prefer to have it gone, I understand other people migh like it, but I'm just voicing what I want here, I did that also because of the way the OP was behaving...

 

But here is a more reasonable idea, I think what SjShane said on previous page was a magnificent idea, keep loadouts but do 1 weapon for each tactic, so no AK and M9, because that gives balancing issues, just make AK for in loadouts and put the slightly more powerful M9 somewhere in the map, no FAL and G-mal, just a G-mal for in the loadout and a sligthly more powerful FAL somewhere in the map, no para 9 and raffica, but a para 9 in loadout and a sligtly more powerful raffica somewhere in the map, and so on, the whole idea for loadouts is that you can suit it to your tactics, it should not be meant to just choose the most powerful weapon and go with it...

 

I do think mods should be taken out of the game though, or if they are here to stay, just throw out rate of fire and accuracy because those mods create balancing issues, so just remove them, customization can stay but I don't want any weird non-uncharted related stuff in an Uncharted game...


What's your definition of uncharted-related stuff just for reference?


for guns, just some skins naughty dog has made that suits characters you know, for instance the flame on chloes defender, eddy's golden desert or lazarevic pitch black double barreled shotgun, such things you know, I don't want anyone running around with a shiny pink ak-47 or something...

 

just like I don't like all the non-uncharted related stat hats in UC3, or the unfitting colors for the clothes and the custom hero and villain...

Message 15 of 28 (6,635 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10104 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 gun ideas customization ideas I'LL start

May 10, 2013
Some stat hats are more general than specifically non-Uncharted related, like the sunglasses that you actually wear on your eyes and not on your head.

But for gun colors, yeah, I do prefer less plastic Nerf guns (which coincidentally could use a nerf).
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 16 of 28 (6,636 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5982 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 gun ideas customization ideas I'LL start

May 10, 2013

I personally am for loadouts and for certain guns fitting playstyles. Infact thats where I think they were going for UC3. You got 6 long guns. each most effective in a certain range, and 4 pistols same thing but on a smaller scale. So long as a single gun can't be used for multiple situations, it should work. Which was the problem with all the "OP" guns throughout the lifespan. No stopping power was implemented, so you could charge with the kal without dying, the fal was so strong that you can take anyone out from varying distances, the g-mal had no recoil and insane stopping power resulting in people being taken out with ease. And now the M9; its ease of use makes it trump other guns easily...

 

So long as they take the balance they did in the past 1.5 years in UC3 and improve upon it in UC4 and take time to actually develop the game and not rush it, I believe loadouts can work. Of course you would still have PWs around the map most likely as well as if each gun is designed for certain ranges or styles, it should be trumped by another from varying distances.

 photo Sniper.png
Message 17 of 28 (6,621 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
5774 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 gun ideas customization ideas I'LL start

May 10, 2013

Uncharted 4 will most likely introduce new guns, some more or less similar to what we have in Uncharted 3. Why would you even suggest they should add a gun that plays like KAL-7? I for one don't want that gun to make a come-back in Uc4. 

 

When it comes to customization, gun customization isn't very important in a 3PS. What is important, however, is the character skins, and a better character customization is in place. 

Message 18 of 28 (6,616 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/08/2013
Offline
324 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 gun ideas customization ideas I'LL start

May 10, 2013

I don't mind different loadouts but I don't want any mods.

Message 19 of 28 (6,606 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/26/2011
Offline
395 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 gun ideas customization ideas I'LL start

May 11, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

Uncharted 4 will most likely introduce new guns, some more or less similar to what we have in Uncharted 3. Why would you even suggest they should add a gun that plays like KAL-7? I for one don't want that gun to make a come-back in Uc4. 

 

When it comes to customization, gun customization isn't very important in a 3PS. What is important, however, is the character skins, and a better character customization is in place. 


I think the OP meant the super-awesome KAL-7 from SP. You know, THE ONE THAT DOESN'T HAVE RIDICULOUS RECOIL

...anyway...

I would agree that gun customization isn't all THAT important (although I am that guy that just happens to have a custom hero and custom villian fully dressed up). Character customization SHALL BE IMPROVED.

also better emblems plz. Similar to what the OP said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 20 of 28 (6,576 Views)
Reply
0 Likes