Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
13272 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 is coming Soon (TM)?

Dec 3, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Lol that's what I assumed :smileytongue:

Yeah kinda rushing around here while I encode videos at the same time x.x I should probably quit multitasking I make horrible mistakes when I do that x.x!

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 116 (448 Views)
Gaming Beast
1843 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

I will buy the new playstation, but not on release date. I treat the people that buy consoles in the first month like guinea pigs. I'll see what complaints they have to weigh in my decision in buying one. The launch games look great so far but if ND doesn't learn the mistakes they made from u2 and u3, I lose all hope for them. Also, Guerilla games needs to get their **bleep** together for killzone 4, or out they go like zipper entertainment! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 116 (420 Views)
Gaming Beast
1843 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

*Double post, sorry* 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 116 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1240 posts

Dec 3, 2012
@tap

That is also very true. But, overall, don't you think that Uncharted 3's MP is better than Uncharted 2? Sure, there were some parts that actually got worse, but I enjoyed that new additions. I think Uncharted 4 would make a similar "leap" in quality.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 116 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2600 posts

Dec 3, 2012

The campaign was the main reason why I got into the franchise, I want Naughty Dog to focus on making sure the single player matches the pedigree set by Uncharted 2 this time around complete with a single player store.

But of course, my expectations will understandably drop if the reveal trailer has any given deadline like Uncharted 3.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 116 (388 Views)
Wastelander
793 posts

Dec 3, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

The campaign was the main reason why I got into the franchise, I want Naughty Dog to focus on making sure the single player matches the pedigree set by Uncharted 2 this time around complete with a single player store.

But of course, my expectations will understandably drop if the reveal trailer has any given deadline like Uncharted 3.

Yeah, i was discussing this with renatabls a couple of days ago. I really want Uncharted 4 Single Player to resemble Uncharted 2  and not the 3... IMO Uncharted 3 didn't look like an Uncharted game at all, unfortunately. Regarding the Multiplayer.....they need to re-think everything! From technical details to aesthetic details. Fix every possible thing you can fix before launching the game. Do not launch and take an entire year to fix problems....and PLEASE talk to the community more!

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 116 (363 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9995 posts

Dec 3, 2012
As long as we can play a doughnut drake along story mode.

Would be cooler if the premium Drake outfit in PSASBR was Dought Drake, but NOOO, it has to be Winter Drake...
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 116 (361 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

@Tab

A beta isn't needed, just look what happened to the full game after almost everyone praised the summer beta. -_-

With other words. They will f*** it up anyway. Hmm, but maybe without a beta ND won't feel the need to change the game from beta release to the full game for the sake of changing because there isn't a beta in the first place. It could actually be a good thing. If this rumor is true I'm kinda sad because I won't be able to play UC4 before 2-4 years after it's release because I'm definitely waiting for the sure coming PS/4/orbit/omni slim. :smileysad:

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 116 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1843 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Yeah, i was discussing this with renatabls a couple of days ago. I really want Uncharted 4 Single Player to resemble Uncharted 2  and not the 3... IMO Uncharted 3 didn't look like an Uncharted game at all, unfortunately. Regarding the Multiplayer.....they need to re-think everything! From technical details to aesthetic details. Fix every possible thing you can fix before launching the game. Do not launch and take an entire year to fix problems....and PLEASE talk to the community more!

IMO the atlantis of sands journey was absolutely dull. The search for shambala was more intense and satisfying. They also need a Lazaravic and Flynn type duo. The character duo was top tier and more menacing and funny. 

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 116 (332 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9995 posts

Dec 3, 2012
To add, I personally didn't like walking around the desert. It looked cool, it didn't play cool.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 116 (320 Views)
0 Likes