Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
5787 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 is the final Uncharted?

Jul 3, 2014

As long as Uncharted doesn't become another Assassin's Creed. :smileytongue:

I only wish Naughty Dog keeps making third-person shooters after Uncharted. 

Message 71 of 76 (202 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Online
2276 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 is the final Uncharted?

Jul 4, 2014

ID-69 wrote:

As long as Uncharted doesn't become another Assassin's Creed. :smileytongue:

I only wish Naughty Dog keeps making third-person shooters after Uncharted. 


another Jak and Daxter game perhaps 

 

Message 72 of 76 (174 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
1829 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 is the final Uncharted?

Jul 4, 2014

canadian94eh wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

As long as Uncharted doesn't become another Assassin's Creed. :smileytongue:

I only wish Naughty Dog keeps making third-person shooters after Uncharted. 


another Jak and Daxter game perhaps 

 


Yes! A new Jak and Daxter game would be really refreshing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Message 73 of 76 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
2448 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 is the final Uncharted?

Jul 4, 2014
A new kart Racer would be better than a new Jak & Daxter :smileytongue:
Message 74 of 76 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
2448 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 is the final Uncharted?

Jul 4, 2014
I'm surprised @canadian94eh didn't take offense to @ID-69 Assassins Creed reference :smileytongue:
Message 75 of 76 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Online
2276 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 is the final Uncharted?

Jul 4, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:
I'm surprised @canadian94eh didn't take offense to @ID-69 Assassins Creed reference :smileytongue:

oh lol no, i've just had my avatar as Altair ever since i made my account back in '08 ... haven't really bothered to change it ... i kinda feel the same way about AC games, they're kinda turning into cod, releasing them every year and they're basically the last game just with a new venue, though i do still play every one since for the most parts they're easy platinums ... but i do have hope for the new AC (i think it's called unity) with the co-op feature ... looks like what uncharted 3 tried to do but more expansive

Message 76 of 76 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes