Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Re: Uncharted 4's Multiplayer Direction.

May 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

@supermoc Yeah.... I'd still want HC mode (boosters, kickbacks, weapons mods disabled). Preferably with PW spawns disabled as well.

Yep. That's my ideal game. Me, other people, and my gun. No fancy-schmancy boosters upping your moves. No magic stuff. Just pure game.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Sleep Matt signature
Message 91 of 126 (327 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013
I would add better online servers and matchmaking. Plus unique co-op like adding Shambala Guardians or Skeletons as enemies in co-op. More open world co-op with tons of secrets and multiple paths / objectives. (Puzzles perhaps?)
Message 92 of 126 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

May 9, 2013

@supermoc

> wants 4 player split screen

> wants same graphics as SP

LOLWUT

Anyway, those are some decent points, some of which I agree on. But why take away grenade throwbacks? Not like I've gotten any kills with one yet 3:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 93 of 126 (293 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 10, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:

@supermoc

> wants 4 player split screen

> wants same graphics as SP

LOLWUT

Anyway, those are some decent points, some of which I agree on. But why take away grenade throwbacks? Not like I've gotten any kills with one yet 3:

Well, if you throwback a nade and you still get killed by it, the kill doesn't register to the orginal nade thrower. It's annoying.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 94 of 126 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

May 10, 2013
Throwing back grenades made grenades useless in UC3. In UC2, when you saw a grenade next to you, you took cover or ran away. In 3, you can simply press a button to send it back.
UNCHARTED 4: What needs to be done.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/UNCHARTED-4-What-needs-to-be-done/td-p/41422205
Message 95 of 126 (247 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

May 10, 2013

supermoc10 wrote:
Throwing back grenades made grenades useless in UC3. In UC2, when you saw a grenade next to you, you took cover or ran away. In 3, you can simply press a button to send it back.

I find funny when people say grenades are useless, I can use them and get 2-4 kills every match.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 96 of 126 (244 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 10, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

supermoc10 wrote:

I find funny when people say grenades are useless, I can use them and get 2-4 kills every match.

plus to add to your comment there are so many ways to make sure your grenade can't be thrown back.

Message 97 of 126 (242 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

supermoc10 wrote:

Exactly! I actually find grenades cooler in UC3 because you have to be somewhat ingenious about the way you use them. The reason people say nades are useless is that they just spam them mindlessly, even though, like Zidane said, there are plenty of ways to ensure your nades' effectiveness...

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 98 of 126 (232 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 11, 2013

I prefer my good ol' method with nades. Using it as a way to make people think you're somewhere nearby when you actually threw it from far away.

It's like that tin can thing from metal gear.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 99 of 126 (222 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1100 posts

May 11, 2013

@blood

Nice, out of how much?

Grenades are useless if you havent the bank&boom option and thats absoluty BS.

This unrealistic **bleep** throwback should be a booster and not an mechanic that is giving to everyone.

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 100 of 126 (214 Views)
0 Likes