Reply
Feb 21 2013
By: DaMoffitt Splicer 54 posts
Offline

Uncharted 4

21 replies 577 views Edited Feb 21, 2013
No announcement at PlayStation event. Please let us know soon ND Smiley Sad
[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/DaMoffitt][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/DaMoffitt.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 1 of 22 (577 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4

Feb 21, 2013

On the bright side, more Watch Dogs gameplay Smiley Happy.

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 2 of 22 (568 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
1345 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4

Feb 21, 2013

DaMoffitt wrote:
No announcement at PlayStation event. Please let us know soon ND Smiley Sad

They will do the announcement at E3 this year. They wouldn't steal all the "thunder" from The Last of Us, which hasn't even been released yet.

Message 3 of 22 (560 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
894 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4

Feb 21, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

On the bright side, more Watch Dogs gameplay Smiley Happy.


I was looking at Killzone shadowfall. That game looks amazing!

____________________________________________________________

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 4 of 22 (514 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/28/2011
Online
1925 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4

Feb 21, 2013

Can't wait for Destiny, Driveclub looks interesting...

Message 5 of 22 (509 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

No love for inFamous: Second Son? Good grief people, now THAT looks amazing Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 6 of 22 (501 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 02/05/2007
Offline
54 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4

Feb 21, 2013
Always love the infamous games! I just love uncharted so **bleep** much.... Smiley Happy
[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/DaMoffitt][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/DaMoffitt.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 7 of 22 (494 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4

Feb 21, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

No love for inFamous: Second Son? Good grief people, now THAT looks amazing Smiley Tongue


We could just list all the games if that would make you feel any better. Anyway, I'll save everyone the trouble:

Destiny (already announced)

Watch Dogs (already announced)

Infamous: Second Son

Knack

Killzone: Shadowfall

Drive Club

The Witness

Deep Down (working title)

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 8 of 22 (478 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4

Feb 21, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

No love for inFamous: Second Son? Good grief people, now THAT looks amazing Smiley Tongue


We could just list all the games if that would make you feel any better. Anyway, I'll save everyone the trouble:

Destiny (already announced)

Watch Dogs (already announced)

Infamous: Second Son

Knack

Killzone: Shadowfall

Drive Club

The Witness

Deep Down (working title)


Thank you, that piercing void in my chest was just unbearable. I couldn't take it anymore Smiley Sad

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 9 of 22 (464 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
3226 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4

Feb 21, 2013
Infamous & KZ looked amazing

Sony left a lot for E3 it's obvious this isn't the best they have to offer.
Message 10 of 22 (441 Views)
Reply
0 Likes