Keyblade Wielder
6813 posts

Re: Uncharted Acronyms

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

3 people and a  DIFFERENT forum(in another language according to you)... that makes it the most common thing ever!

Also look at the OP: "I was thinking maybe we could make a thread containing the various acronyms used in this forum."

Feet
Message 51 of 170 (250 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Apr 30, 2013

bunshing wrote:

of course, you dont say clus, but cluster

but im talking of writing it here... -_-''

Bunshing. . .I know what you're tryna do. . . You tryna speed up so you can hit 1k on your post count. . . Smiley Wink

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 52 of 170 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

longlife@: hahahaha how did you know? I hope not everybody see that!!!

really guys, i dont give a crap lol

stuntdouble: Saian is the 1st on money leadboard and she's a girl

kit is the best coop player, the cr7 of uc3

haha see ya guys

but really, clus exist. I know, coop player use it. And you, you are not coop player Smiley Tongue

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 53 of 170 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Apr 30, 2013

more than 4 post guys Smiley Very Happy

Message 54 of 170 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6813 posts

Apr 30, 2013

so they are good co-op players...what does that matter? That still doesn't make it anymore common. I also play co-op often, didn't know you had the power to decipher what I play...

Feet
Message 55 of 170 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Apr 30, 2013

bunshing wrote:

more than 4 post guys Smiley Very Happy

I was your day today on UC3? Did anyplayers use the word clus? 

Spoiler
Tryna help u out maen. 
" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 56 of 170 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 30, 2013
@bunshing

So you're a co-op superstar and you're acting like cooljosh.

Let's go over your post:

I don't care about gender and leaderboards. Her being on top doesn't suddenly make her using "clus" a common nickname for clusterbomb (because it's NOT AN ACRONYM.)

Who the hell is cr7? Again, don't care, another person using an obscure nickname for a kickback.

I'm a co-op player. Just because I'm not some competitive statfreak doesn't mean I'm not.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 57 of 170 (228 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Seriously. This 2 on 2 on whether "clus" is a valid acronym for Cluster Bomb should stop.

It's not even an acronym. You know what an acronym is, correct? "Clus" is a nickname.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 58 of 170 (225 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Apr 30, 2013

they are good because they are in the top 5

i play with a lot coop player in the top 100, many wrote the word clus in chat, tag, etc. I think i know more than you, many were and are my friends. Even not only the top 100 (not all of them of course) write «clus», think about big_bird, egyptian_camel98, Letsgo2dejavu, and many other that i sadly delate or delate me.

i am really sorry bro if i am changing your way of thinking, add you something new in the uncharted community world. Coop and TDM community has a long time a wall between the 2 mod plays. Me, im just saying what us, coop people, do.

Message 59 of 170 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Apr 30, 2013

bunshing wrote:

they are good because they are in the top 5

i play with a lot coop player in the top 100, many wrote the word clus in chat, tag, etc. I think i know more than you, many were and are my friends. Even not only the top 100 (not all of them of course) write «clus», think about big_bird, egyptian_camel98, Letsgo2dejavu, and many other that i sadly delate or delate me.

i am really sorry bro if i am changing your way of thinking, add you something new in the uncharted community world. Coop and TDM community has a long time a wall between the 2 mod plays. Me, im just saying what us, coop people, do.

I'm coop top 100k, add me maybe Smiley Frustrated

Message 60 of 170 (265 Views)
0 Likes