Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Re: Uncharted Acronyms

Apr 30, 2013
arrogant? me? you are kidding? its you man who start all over. From the beginning you dont start to bulluying me.

And its both of you two dont want to understand that some people use clus to name cluster. But you have a too much big head to understand this easy way. It's not me the arrogant here. You dont know but you act more like collijosh than me. I habe experience: i think i know more than you what im talking

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 71 of 170 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Apr 30, 2013
but instead to approve the fact, you still are against. **bleep**? The guy who isnt able to finish monastery tell me that i am wrong?
If i tell we write clus, its maybe true no? Like i did LU in 8 min 36 uh? I am not lying here

now be mature and accept the fact, like me i did with the **bleep** CB

Message 72 of 170 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 30, 2013
How is my inability to finish Monastery suddenly a big deal in deciding whether or not something is a common acronym or not? Does my playthrough of my game suddenly make my decisions weigh heavily?

"oh look I'm top of the leaderboard. All I say is true."
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 73 of 170 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Plus, I don't bully. You can't take the fact that clus isn't a widespread nickname. That's your problem.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 74 of 170 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Don't feed him.
Message 75 of 170 (237 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Apr 30, 2013
feed what? renatb? wait.. im saying that clus is use in coop communauty

you are saying that im wrong. This is the fact. When you said CB and never heard about it, did i do like you? desagree when i hear a new word? Do you do that too with your teacher?

Message 76 of 170 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Apr 30, 2013
and no, its not because im top if the leadboard that everything i say is true. But when there is a fact, a real one and its my best mod

.. that some random guys that i even dont know tell me im wrong. Look, this is true what i said. Clus is use as a nickname. You habe a problem with that because you are lost to hear a new word. That's an other fact

next other fact is that you'll still argue for nothing

Message 77 of 170 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6976 posts

Apr 30, 2013

"I'm on top of the leaderboards, so what I say is true."

That is about as arrogant as you can get...Smiley Indifferent

Like I said, if you use that word with your friends or people you play with fine, but face it, "clus" is not really used at all in this forum and is not super common at all among a wide array of players.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 78 of 170 (247 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Just drop it, man. He thinks clus is a nickname, it's his opinion man. The opinion vould be retarded as hell (eg kill HC) but it's still an opinion.

I guess we'll just have to respect that.
Message 79 of 170 (247 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6976 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Oh I personally would respect it and would've dropped it long ago, if he didn't act so arrogant in literally all of his triple-posts.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 80 of 170 (244 Views)