Jun 07 2013
By: Carmiel First Son 7 posts

Uncharted Multiplayer Down

4 replies 293 views Edited Jun 7, 2013

As of 6/6/13 the Uncharted Multiplayer has experienced some malfunctions that prevent the game from playing and as of 6/7/13 the game freezes my playstation upon attempting to connect to the multiplayer. Please fix this problem as soon as possible. Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: Uncharted Multiplayer Down

Jun 7, 2013

Weird.  I played a coop match this morning.

Message 2 of 5 (282 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 7, 2013

When i log on to multiplayer my character never shows up and when i try to join a match it loads in the players but my screen goes black and its stuck at game starting in 1... and when i try to exit the game my playstation restarts. I restart my router, my playstation and re-entered the game and no change. And this started happening late last night and has continued up until now. This has never happened in all of the years I've had this game and its really getting irritating.

Message 3 of 5 (254 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 8, 2013

So finally after the countless hours of turning off uncharted tv and wiping my disk off and rebuilding my data system and reinstalling my game data to no success in fixing my multiplayer, i managed to fix everything my re-downloading some of my dlc from my download queue. Praaaaisssse Jesssuusss!

Message 4 of 5 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Jun 8, 2013

@Carmiel bro that happened me too. I almost do everything to fix it, but it didn't worked. Then I decided to play on my other account for a while(1 month). Then I tried again and it worked. So don't need other things. Just wait Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5 (185 Views)
0 Likes