I Only Post Everything
1049 posts

Re: Uncharted Multiplayer - What A Broken Disgrace

Apr 5, 2014
Same for me ive met loads of great people on u3, yes like everyones said and im totally in agreeance with the LAG does blow but its balanced the books out by the people i met through this LAGFEAST of a game.

All in all though i enjoy this game, its good times, hell even the bad times i love i.

Thats my opinion anyway Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 17 (447 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

Apr 7, 2014
No don't touch my 3TDM. Its like the only mode I really play anymore. Smiley Sad

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 12 of 17 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

Apr 7, 2014

The gameplay of Uncharted 3's MP is fantastic.   All of it's problems arise from the **bleep** job their programmers did writing the code for it.  Look at all the glitches.......dead body glitch, removed from game glitch, party splits.  horrible **bleep** job.   Maybe with all the turnover going on at ND's studio they'll hire somebody who actually knows how to properly code an online game.

Lag in this game is there by design.   It's the biproduct of a bonehead decision from Naughty Dog's program team.    When you find players they will have between 1 and 5 bars connection to you.  Do you know how many millisecond ping time each bar represents?  20ms, 30ms, 40ms?  nope.  100ms.  That's right.  Naughty Dog coded the game so that if a person has 99ms ping time, they have a full 5 bar connection, a perfect connection.  Those KSA and BRA guys you see teleporting everywhere, ice skating around the map as they kill you with one bullet.  That's due to their 400+ms ping time.   Why the hell they coded the game on a 5 bar system with each bar representing 100ms is beyond me.   I should not be matched up with someone wiht a 400ms ping time.   That's why this game is so laggy.  Horrible design flaw.  If they kept the same 5 bar system with each bar representing only 40-50ms, this MP would be a completely different game.  Everybody, more or less, would have the same health and kill each other in the same amount of bullets.  the lag would be cut literally in half. 

Message 13 of 17 (390 Views)
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 20, 2014

The only thing worse than the lag in UC3 is ND deciding to not make a CMP in UC4. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 14 of 17 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

Apr 20, 2014

I saw this thread, turned on my PS3, started up Uncharted 3 Multiplayer. Playing TDM RIGHT NOW. Going to Dry Docks and loving it.

Message 15 of 17 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Apr 20, 2014
I've been having fun on it for a fees weeks now. Probably going back over to TLoU soon. Gotta get ready for DAT DLC Smiley Wink

But U3 will always be my go to MP. So fun.
Message 16 of 17 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Apr 20, 2014
*few* weeks
Message 17 of 17 (299 Views)
0 Likes