Highlighted
Jun 11 2014
By: supermoc10 Hekseville Citizen 311 posts

Uncharted PS4 Collection?

74 replies 1525 views Edited Jun 11, 2014

First of all, Uncharted 4 simply looks fantastic and I can't wait for it to come out. With a lot of games being re-released on next-gen consoles such as The Last of Us, GTAV, Halo, Tomb Raider and more, do you think there should be an Uncharted collection released on PS4? I think Sony should release one because a lot of people missed out on those great game (PS4 has a lot of people who have switched from Xbox to PS). Here's what I think should be included in such a collection:

-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune: Maybe with some improvements to the gameplay. Graphical improvements to bring it in line with UC2 and UC3.

-Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (+DLC)

-Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (+DLC)

-Uncharted: Golden Abyss: Same as UC1,

-1080p60 for all four titles

-Uncharted 3 Multiplayer on Dedicated Servers

-Access to the Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer Beta

-$60 Price Tag

I think this would be awesome and would keep us covered until UC4's release.

UNCHARTED 4: What needs to be done.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/UNCHARTED-4-What-needs-to-be-done/td-p/41422205
Message 1 of 75 (1,525 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Re: Uncharted PS4 Collection?

Jun 11, 2014

I think it's inevitable. I'm sure they'll release a PS4 collection sometime closer to the release of Uncharted 4. I know I'd buy the collection.

photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 2 of 75 (1,505 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Jun 11, 2014

supermoc10 wrote:

First of all, Uncharted 4 simply looks fantastic and I can't wait for it to come out. With a lot of games being re-released on next-gen consoles such as The Last of Us, GTAV, Halo, Tomb Raider and more, do you think there should be an Uncharted collection released on PS4? I think Sony should release one because a lot of people missed out on those great game (PS4 has a lot of people who have switched from Xbox to PS). Here's what I think should be included in such a collection:

-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune: Maybe with some improvements to the gameplay. Graphical improvements to bring it in line with UC2 and UC3.

-Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (+DLC) Multiplayer on Dedicated Servers*

-$60 Price Tag

That's what I would like to see in bold. I wouldn't mind UC3 getting the same treatment, though. However, UC2 MP has to be pre- 1.04.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 3 of 75 (1,487 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Jun 11, 2014

HIhi2442 wrote:

supermoc10 wrote:

-$60 Price Tag

That's what I would like to see in bold. I wouldn't mind UC3 getting the same treatment, though. However, UC2 MP has to be pre- 1.04.

Would UC2 MP really be necessary seeing as UC3 has all of the UC2 maps along with Classic mode?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/UNCHARTED-4-What-needs-to-be-done/td-p/41422205
Message 4 of 75 (1,468 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jun 11, 2014
^yes.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 5 of 75 (1,459 Views)
Fender Bender
4237 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2014

Would UC2 MP really be necessary seeing as UC3 has all of the UC2 maps along with Classic mode?

supermoc10 wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

supermoc10 wrote:

-$60 Price Tag

Yes, it would be, lol. It's not about the maps or classic mide (Which sucks buttcheeks), but gameplay itself. It's so much smoother and takes real skill compared to UC3 I haven't played in a few months, but I could hope on UC3 and drop 25+ kills in my first or second game back, whereas in UC2, I'd likely struggle to drop 10 even after a few matches due to the skill-gap between each game.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 6 of 75 (1,458 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 12, 2014
I'd rather not have non-HC mode looking at me from 2 consoles.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 75 (1,429 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 12, 2014
I'd like a collection considering that they're not backwards-compatible, if that's still true.

This stupid instant-enter bizz the mobile versions of forums are doing needs to stop.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 8 of 75 (1,425 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Jun 16, 2014

HIhi2442 wrote:

supermoc10 wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

supermoc10 wrote:

-$60 Price Tag

Yes, it would be, lol. It's not about the maps or classic mide (Which sucks buttcheeks), but gameplay itself. It's so much smoother and takes real skill compared to UC3 I haven't played in a few months, but I could hope on UC3 and drop 25+ kills in my first or second game back, whereas in UC2, I'd likely struggle to drop 10 even after a few matches due to the skill-gap between each game.

I agree that UC2 MP has much better gameplay. I'd personally prefer it over UC3 MP but with the overwhelming support UC3 got (and revenue along with it), I doubt we'd get UC2 MP. Unless they pull a Master Chief Collection and give us both MPs. That would be epic.

Message 9 of 75 (1,359 Views)
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Jun 16, 2014
It could happen. It should have been in the making & announced at E3 that it's coming out this Fall. With UC3 MP being Enhanced to 60FPS & all the silly netcode bugs being resolved. Sorry UC2 MP supporters but UC2 MP isn't a lucrative investment... It never was for ND (financially) hence they had no problem dropping support for it a year after release

And who's gonna wanna play Call of Uncharted with it's low health when the superior High Health UC3 exists Smiley Tongue

Anyways lemme stop.

I feel it's kinda too late to announce an Uncharted Collection though. Microsoft got it right they released all the Halo Games a year in advance to build up momentum & to get the die hard Halo community on board the Xbox One by baiting them with a remaster/ nostalgic edition of the best Halo Muliplayer game they been asking for since the Xbox 360 launched.

UC4 is obviously coming Fall 2015. So unless they release it in Spring / Summer 2015 (which aint happening). Wasting resources & money to outsource development will be a waste of time since all 3 Uncharted games will be on PS Now & playable on PS4 in the near future.
Message 10 of 75 (1,347 Views)