Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: Uncharted PS4 release date

Dec 4, 2013

Agreed.  There are no launch titles or titles with even tentative release dates that are all that interesting to me.  Right now, whether or not I get a PS4 is inextricably tied to Uncharted’s release.  If The Order:1886 lives up to expectations and is released before Uncharted, that might be the title.

There could others that might get me to part with my money but either they haven’t be announced or even hinted at.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Dec 4, 2013
Aren't you guys waiting for a PS4 2.0?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Dec 5, 2013

Waiting for a certain PS4?

The games are key...no games I want?....I'll wait until the Second Coming to get the console but once they've released game(s), I don't know how long I can hold off.  I'll have to make a decision then.  I suppose I could wait a month or so but if it's six months, hang that...I'll get the console right away.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Dec 5, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

Waiting for a certain PS4?

The games are key...no games I want?....I'll wait until the Second Coming to get the console but once they've released game(s), I don't know how long I can hold off.  I'll have to make a decision then.  I suppose I could wait a month or so but if it's six months, hang that...I'll get the console right away.

I always get the 2.0 version. I'm young, so I started with a Slim PS2, then a Slim PS3. It makes sense, a little. You avoid hardware problems that the original has, but you don't wait too long that you barely have time into your console before the next gen is out (looking at you, SuperSlim).

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (149 Views)
0 Likes