Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Jan 25, 2013

lol'd at people actually thinking Eric-ND will watch a SINGLE video in this thread.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 111 of 601 (668 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Jan 25, 2013

hey eric ive done montages links https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwyGU16TJWY 

Message 112 of 601 (618 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Jan 25, 2013

here is another one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynglW-eAytE its a block mesh 8 edit

Message 113 of 601 (618 Views)
Wastelander
820 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

More original content, please. 

Enough with the self-aggrandizing stuff.  We know, the overall TDM scoreboard shows 48 kills to 10, and you can T-Bolt the crap out of a bunch of idiots that should have NEVER bought the game in the first fing place.  NOT IMPRESSIVE AT ALL.

Where's a good clan battle or FN highlight where real players are playing other real players instead some boat load of chumps? 

Where's some Co-Op content?

Some tutorials? 

Some mash ups? 

Some not so serious humor? 

Some anything but the 90% of "look at how good I THINK I am and I love myself" vids.

Enough with that clap trap already.  Jeez. 

Ya now you understand why i don't like tripleWRECK videos lol

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 114 of 601 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Wow, this is my first forum post in quite awhile, but heck I figured I'd give it a shot.  This would fall under the "not so serious" category, but I think it's pretty funny, and I'd love to see more content in this vein featured on Uncharted tv!  Smiley Happy

Thanks to anyone who watches it, and especially to ND for considering these videos!  

Ryan

Message 115 of 601 (571 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

Team Objective Guide

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJp6lc_hVRg

Eric, I know you said that the time limit was of 3 minutes, but you also said that you may make some exceptions. Unfortunately making this kind of video within 3 minutes is almost impossible.

Uncharted TV has Best Plays of the Weeks lasting even 8 minutes or even more, and I guess that this video would be more... appreciated, than some players noobstomping and getting a boring Five Not Alive. I wouldn't mind making a new one for Co-op as well.

I think it's time for a nice change, a change that may be both useful and nice to watch. That's why I gave my best for synchronizing the music with the action.

Anyway, you have the final say.

PS: Yes, I let Talbot talk when capturing a hill putting yours unused sound files.

Message 116 of 601 (559 Views)
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Here's another one for you to consider, Eric.

I put ten days into making this.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 117 of 601 (536 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Why hello there Eric, I have a very fine submission and this video regards the topic of glitches!

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huLt47gykjQ&lc=c3wGT74kuDSoaZbC7FC5qxwvLaNx-Z0XJqA4KXe3N-U

Video itself:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This one's for you, Smitty_Werben and Jager_Manjensen! *Entered rest during 2011 PSN Outage.*
Message 118 of 601 (530 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Jan 26, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

No self-aggrandizing videos in UCTV plz... we need stuff that will help the Uncharted community as a whole (i.e. a Co-op tutorial or something).

Yes!  I concur!  ...Or more humor...more fun stuff instead of the the dead serious, "I BOSS you" typa stuff.  More orginal content.

Also.  3 minutes.  Hmmm.  5 would seem better, or even double that up to six if the time block is three, as that would be tasty nice.   

@ EricND:  In regards to this: 

"2) All content in your video must be from Uncharted 3 and use no other intellectual property, people's likenesses, PSN friend lists or any such nonsense that's not Uncharted 3." 

What are the rules governing the use of music here?  I was shocked to hear popular artists while looking at some stuff on UCTV last week.  Can you expand on this or provide guidelines, or a link to some gidelines or something?

Much thanks.

Oh and how about something like a submission contest of edits of two minutes or less to the Skrillex song "kill everybody."  Seeing the NDI MP reveal for UC3 cut to that song, over a year ago, was pretty exciting.  How about something along these lines?   

Select music at your risk and discretion. 

Message 119 of 601 (666 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Uncharted 3: 10 Minute TDM Edit In 2 Minutes

Youtube: ChiCool007HD
Message 120 of 601 (633 Views)
0 Likes