Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Jan 26, 2013
@Eric-ND

Could you guys at Naughty Dog get in trouble for using videos with copyrighted music without permission?

Today I heard some Sh¡tty Rihanna song ( I don't like Rihanna :smileymad: ) and since it is a pretty big song doesn't UMG or someone have a claim on it?

Or have you guys found a loophole that allows you to use them? :smileytongue:

I know you said 'Select music at your risk and discretion' but would you reject a video if you notice that it has music that is copyrighted?

Thanks for reading Eric, keep up your contact with the community; we appreciate it :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 601 (467 Views)
Wastelander
766 posts

Jan 26, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
@Eric-ND

Could you guys at Naughty Dog get in trouble for using videos with copyrighted music without permission?

Today I heard some Sh¡tty Rihanna song ( I don't like Rihanna :smileymad: ) and since it is a pretty big song doesn't UMG or someone have a claim on it?

I know you said 'Select music at your risk and discretion' but would you reject a video if you notice that it has music that is copyrighted?

Thanks for reading Eric, keep up your contact with the community; we appreciate it :smileyhappy:

Bro, I couldn't agree with you more. Rihanna is a disgrace to music IMO.

Please use plain text.
Message 122 of 601 (464 Views)
Gaming Beast
1861 posts

Jan 26, 2013

dadno1001 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
@Eric-ND

Rihanna is good, but an idiot off the stage. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 123 of 601 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13340 posts

Jan 26, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
@Eric-ND

It depends, there is a music selection service on youtube itself which has fully youtube licensed music for usage.

It includes loads of garbage mostly.

But it does have Finger Eleven, Seether and Evanescence so.. I guess I'm okay with it for another 24 songs or so if I want to use it.

Honestly though the videos on Uncharted TV shouldn't be posted here someone from ND should look through Uncharted players youtube accounts and select some videos randomly every week, as long as they aren't in 360p I couldn't care less.

Best play videos are boring, I personally enjoy watching whole matches of games which is why I do a similar thing, but I do also enjoy a bit of creativity like some of the stuff Pixel Enemy have done.

There is also the bromance U3 trailer video, I can't remember who did it but it so deserved to be on UCTV over all the best plays videos. I seriously don't like those videos that take themselves so seriously and have people clamouring to be involved. It's a popularity contest and those things are horrible.

I actually have some stuff rendered on my PC which does deserve to be on UCTV. It's huge though so I haven't got around to uploading it yet. It's like.. 10 parts of tutorial stuff for co-op which is ignored when it comes to tutorials and I got fed up of watching newbies do stupid things. One of the main things that makes co-op unbareable at times is sheer stupidity of newbies. I understand though. I was one once too.

UCTV: - Creativity, Tutorials, Entertainment Value - Not Best Plays which are not fun to watch and actually made me turn the feature off.

Please use plain text.
Message 124 of 601 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

Taustep (Uncharted 3 OCE by Mekillz)

Just saw this and think it would be a great edition to UCTV

Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 125 of 601 (399 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Nanashi707 wrote:

Taustep (Uncharted 3 OCE by Mekillz)

Just saw this and think it would be a great edition to UCTV

anything Mekillz does is a great addition to UCTV

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 126 of 601 (366 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Jan 26, 2013

dadno1001 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
@Eric-ND

Dude, it scared me, I was at Sam's Club yesterday and they played S&M. ON THE LOUDSPEAKERS.

I'm glad I didn't have a kid with me, because I mean seriously!!! :smileysad:

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 127 of 601 (364 Views)
Fender Bender
2600 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

If this video does not get on UCTV, Naughty Dog does not enjoy the company of Trumpet.

Won't happen cauze it's dat summer beta

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 128 of 601 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 129 of 601 (469 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Tutorial on the Tau Sniper

Jan 26, 2013

No more subtitles, enjoy my voice as I discuss ways of getting the most out of the Tau Sniper.

Eric-ND it's impossible to get tutorials like this under 3 minutes. Will leave it down to Naughty Dogs consideration. Other games like BO2 and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier have tutorials that are at least 9-10 minutes long.

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Please use plain text.
Message 130 of 601 (491 Views)