Monster Hunter
39 posts

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Jan 28, 2013

so this is my video :3 (4:27) , please make an exception with this Smiley Very Happy

Message 141 of 601 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Jan 28, 2013

my rampant lab Smiley Happy pretty montage by a friend ( 3:06) make an exception..

Message 142 of 601 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

More original content, please. 

Enough with the self-aggrandizing stuff.  We know, the overall TDM scoreboard shows 48 kills to 10, and you can T-Bolt the crap out of a bunch of idiots that should have NEVER bought the game in the first fing place.  NOT IMPRESSIVE AT ALL.

Where's a good clan battle or FN highlight where real players are playing other real players instead some boat load of chumps? 

Where's some Co-Op content?

Some tutorials? 

Some mash ups? 

Some not so serious humor? 

Some anything but the 90% of "look at how good I THINK I am and I love myself" vids.

Enough with that clap trap already.  Jeez. 

Ya now you understand why i don't like tripleWRECK videos lol

Well that was NOT my sentiment at all.  I like almost EVERYTHING tripleWRECK does.  He produces quality stuff and has for a very long time.  He's one of the reasons there is such a spawn of UC content during this title, him and Rockshow2oo8.  Anyone that doesn't get those references, just don't know.  Plain and simple. 

@ryaniscool47:  YES!  Nice one!  Boom King go BOOM! 

@ Eric-ND:  Thanks for answering the questions about music.  Very diplomatic response I must say.  Up for an ambassadorship or something?  Running for political office?  Well played sir!   LOL! 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 143 of 601 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3693 posts

Jan 29, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Enough with the self-aggrandizing stuff.  We know, the overall TDM scoreboard shows 48 kills to 10, and you can T-Bolt the crap out of a bunch of idiots that should have NEVER bought the game in the first fing place.  NOT IMPRESSIVE AT ALL.

Where's a good clan battle or FN highlight where real players are playing other real players instead some boat load of chumps? 

Some tutorials? 

Some mash ups? 

Some anything but the 90% of "look at how good I THINK I am and I love myself" vids.

Amen.

Message 144 of 601 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Some tutorials? 

Some mash ups? 

Amen.

Actually I'd rather not watch clan battles. It would matter to people just as much as PotWs.

What I'm worried about is that if we filter them out, people will have to way to inflate their ego.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 145 of 601 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions The Good The Bad And The Ugly Part 2 HD

Jan 29, 2013

The Good The Bad And The Ugly Part 2 HD

If you like this videos, don't forget to thumb up and subscribe to my channel N'oubliez pas de mettre un pouce vert et de vous abonner a ma chaine si vous aimez la vidéo. Uncharted 3 : The Good The Bad And The Ugly Part 2 HD

Cast: lebandit2009 Stefanovicmilano Manujonk46 ..... Thanks If you think you have a gameplay that is good enough to be in "The Best Frags of Week " : Send your UNEDITED FILE to ID Psn :lebandit2009 including the time of the action and a brief description. If you send me a video, don't forget to not remove it from your online files (Uploaded Files), and make sure you have it protected in your local files as well. I will not watch edited videos and clips without time and description. Thanks to Naughty Dog and to the Uncharted Community for all the support. If you like this videos, don't forget to thumb up and subscribe to my channel

Si vous pensez avoir une action qui est assez bonne pour figurer dans "The Best Frags Of The Week " : Envoyez vos fichiers NON-ÉDITÉS a l'ID Psn : lebandit2009 en incluant le temps de l'action ainsi qu'une brève description de l'action. Si vous envoyer une vidéo, n'oubliez pas de ne pas la supprimer de vos fichiers en ligne, mais aussi de la protéger dans vos fichiers en local. Dorénavant, je n'ouvrirais plus les fichiers édités et ceux sans le temps de l'action ou la description. Merci a Naughty Dog et a toute la communauté de Uncharted pour votre soutien. N'oubliez pas de mettre un pouce vert et de vous abonner a ma chaine si vous aimez la vidéo.

Ajouter les vidéos à vos favoris !!!

https://www.facebook.com/lebandit2009

http://www.youtube.com/user/lebandit2009

https://twitter.com//lebandit2009

If you like this videos, don't forget to thumb up and subscribe to my channel N'oubliez pas de mettre un pouce vert et de vous abonner a ma chaine si vous aimez la vidéo.

Message 146 of 601 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
13851 posts

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions The Good The Bad And The Ugly Part 2 HD

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Here is a beginners guide to co-op.

I'm tired of people playing the mode wrong. So whatever...

I have others which I've done, I just haven't got around to uploading them yet.

Message 147 of 601 (414 Views)
Fender Bender
3693 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

^ We NEED this!

Message 148 of 601 (401 Views)
Splicer
63 posts

Jan 29, 2013