Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
766 posts

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Feb 5, 2013

THE VIDEOS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE UNDER THREE MINUTES!!!!!!! 

Plus, Rampant clips are almost as bad as BPOTW! 

Please use plain text.
Message 191 of 601 (502 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Heres a suggestion for whoever at Naughty Dog checks this thread:

If the community wants certain videos, give the community (the ones who bought your game) the right to vote on which videos are put on. I'm not asking for you to give it away completely, but take on a more executive role with veto power rather than picking and choosing what you think players want. The answer to this delima is right in front of you. You guys are smart, make the smart decision. Make U3TV the innovative, community involved gadget it was meant to be. Just give the community a say in who gets on and who doesn't.

If there is some sort of reason a di
Please use plain text.
Message 192 of 601 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Feb 7, 2013
plomatic solution like this couldn't work I'd love to hear it.

(sorry, my finger slipped so this message is I. Two posts).
Please use plain text.
Message 193 of 601 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

JetstreamAlcove wrote:

If the community wants certain videos, give the community (the ones who bought your game) the right to vote on which videos are put on. I'm not asking for you to give it away completely, but take on a more executive role with veto power rather than picking and choosing what you think players want. The answer to this delima is right in front of you. You guys are smart, make the smart decision. Make U3TV the innovative, community involved gadget it was meant to be. Just give the community a say in who gets on and who doesn't.

you must be new here. ND > all of your concerns unfortunately.... 

THAT BEING SAID, it's been quite some time since I suggested a video, so I'm by no means spamming if I post a second.

This video totally deserves a spot on the Tele'Charted; it is informative, well formatted and indulging enough to merit a time exemption. Also it's not Best whatever of the whatevers, laugh out loud. 

Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 194 of 601 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

JetstreamAlcove wrote:

I disagree.

Everyone would make alts to vote for their BPOTW/Rampant minitage videos. We don't need more tryhard videos patting themselves on the back. We need unique "out of the box" stuff.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 195 of 601 (425 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13336 posts

Feb 7, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

JetstreamAlcove wrote:

I disagree.

Everyone would make alts to vote for their BPOTW/Rampant minitage videos. We don't need more tryhard videos patting themselves on the back. We need unique "out of the box" stuff.

This.

Plus giving the community a say in what goes on there? Sorry. No.

We had the Kudos circle of friends who indefinately kudos'ed each other, they also progressed to being the forum take over circle from there.

We could do with being more of a community and less of a divided sectioned off war zone which is what we previously were with leaderboards for kudos. Anythng where people can gain an advantage in something for themselves, no matter how petty it is like kudos, they will do it by any means.

I also agree with the less of the patting myself on my own back thing, yay I got a rampant or a FNA, give me a cookie.. I mean. sure upload it, pat yourself on your own back on your own youtube channel, I sure as hell do, but I don't want to infiltrate Uncharted TV with hours of Rampants and self ego boosting crap.

Tutorials or creativity are what is needed. Not simplistic gameplay videos which are offering nothing back to other players except mindless self promotion.

Please use plain text.
Message 196 of 601 (416 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Feb 7, 2013
That's why only members with a specific amount of posts would be able to vote. It would help keep alts away and make it so that community vets would be the ones deciding.
Please use plain text.
Message 197 of 601 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13336 posts

Feb 7, 2013

JetstreamAlcove wrote:
That's why only members with a specific amount of posts would be able to vote. It would help keep alts away and make it so that community vets would be the ones deciding.

What would be stopping me making someone with a high post count a very close friend of mine? Okay I wouldn't but.. People would do that, we would end up with a new circle of friends controlling the forum.

Honestly some of the vets are the worst ones to be deciding anything, it was some of the vets that did the kudos circle, they have gone now and it's been rather peaceful without that circle of friends that originated from having something to gain.

I'd still rather ND just choose the videos, avoid that kind of situation in the future, they killed this forum for many people and made it pretty unwelcoming to new forumers.

There are very few vets who can be fair and unbiased. We all got friends after being here so long.

Please use plain text.
Message 198 of 601 (398 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Feb 7, 2013
yes, Almigh is the best vet

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 199 of 601 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory