Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
12 posts

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Mar 2, 2013

do u still put videos up if yes can you put this up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwyGU16TJWY it might not be that good but it will be awesome if you could put it up its a montage

Please use plain text.
Message 291 of 601 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
369 posts

Mar 2, 2013

This message is to someone who thinks he is funny by submitting the most BORING videos ever.

It concerns: Uncharted Thoughts: Tau

Uncharted Thoughts: *fill in weapon here* ( I forgot what weapon it was about cause it was so boring. ) 

Hereby I hope to have notified you as these videos are as boring as they get. 1950 cartoons are even better. 

Please STOP creating and/or submitting them. 

And some advice for the future: Don't become a teacher, children with ADHD will even fall asleep when you talk. 

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 292 of 601 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Mar 3, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

This message is to someone who thinks he is funny by submitting the most BORING videos ever.

It concerns: Uncharted Thoughts: Tau

Uncharted Thoughts: *fill in weapon here* ( I forgot what weapon it was about cause it was so boring. ) 

Hereby I hope to have notified you as these videos are as boring as they get. 1950 cartoons are even better. 

Please STOP creating and/or submitting them. 

And some advice for the future: Don't become a teacher, children with ADHD will even fall asleep when you talk. 

Thank you.

Seriously, just stop it.

You're taking something that's actually informative and in it's own way unique in a sea of best plays and edits and friends lists and defecating all over it.

I bet you didn't even watch it and try learning a thing or two.

Lastly, if it pisses you off just turn of Uncharted TV. Why complain?

Seriously I've never seen anyone misinterpret anything as hard as you just did xD

Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 293 of 601 (266 Views)
Naughty Paw
5852 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

Someone complaining about a video that should actually have their place here in UCTV, and that isn't a generic kills video?

Edit: image removed for containing profanity

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 294 of 601 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 3, 2013

This is why we can't have nice things... even if you do something good for the community, there will always be at least one complainer.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 295 of 601 (249 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Mar 3, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

This is why we can't have nice things... even if you do something good for the community, there will always be at least one complainer.

This should be screen capped and placed at the top of the ND forums, on the blog, as the profile picture for ND on everything, everywhere. Oh, and make it everyone's sig when they post in this section.

Please use plain text.
Message 296 of 601 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Mar 4, 2013
Those Uncharted thoughts videos have extremely low volume, I can't understand a thing of it. I could put it louder but then the sound effects and background volume are too loud. So I wouldn't know. Might check it on youtube though.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 297 of 601 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:
Those Uncharted thoughts videos have extremely low volume, I can't understand a thing of it. I could put it louder but then the sound effects and background volume are too loud. So I wouldn't know. Might check it on youtube though.

Well I watched it on youtube after pluging in speakers and turn its volume to the max.

The documentary style was funny, but some of the information was quite useless or even results in to slower kills and giving the enemy more chances to escape. Especially "The Finisher" I don't quite understand why you would shoot an enemy to critical health and then shoot the tau instead of the last M9 bullet or last 2 M9 bullets. It takes longer to kill an enemy that way and the Tau is harder to aim with so the enemy has a bigger chance of escaping then when you just shot the last bullet or 2 bullets with the M9.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 298 of 601 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Hello Naughty Dog! I'm re-posting this since you might have missed my previous message so I'm already on UTV with my "Top 5 Snipez" series. Now I was wondering if we could organize a deal where each new Episode goes up (replacicng the previous Episode). Therefore, I've made a new and improved Ep. (2) and interesting in seeing it on UTV instead of the first Episode. You can contact me at Guide2Anything@gmail.com if anything. Thanks in advance and good luck in your future endeavours. Top 5 Snipez Ep. 2 Link :

Please use plain text.
Message 299 of 601 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Mar 4, 2013
STOP ASKING!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 300 of 601 (157 Views)