Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2p_0qApxs4

YES!

Please use plain text.
Message 442 of 601 (292 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Apr 15, 2013

Pete should make a guide for how to play Plunder and Team Objective. I had a noob on my team in Team Objective that camped far away from all the objectives and still went 0-8 in the match. Even if you suck at killing you can still help the team by constantly rushing the hill and turf zones in TO and in Plunder you can focus entirely on moving the idol. Of course, it's not just noobs that suck at these modes. I've met countless players with a good KDR that are completely useless in these modes.

Please use plain text.
Message 443 of 601 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1791 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Pete should make a guide for how to play Plunder and Team Objective. I had a noob on my team in Team Objective that camped far away from all the objectives and still went 0-8 in the match. Even if you suck at killing you can still help the team by constantly rushing the hill and turf zones in TO and in Plunder you can focus entirely on moving the idol. Of course, it's not just noobs that suck at these modes. I've met countless players with a good KDR that are completely useless in these modes.

I really need to make a video asking people what they want to see on Uncharted Thoughts and to leave their suggestions in the comment section.

Anyway back in January, Luxis made this brilliant objective video guide that outlined everything about the mode, however it failed to make it onto UCTV. We've talked about reworking the video but it might take more time changing things than just starting from scratch. If I was to do an Uncharted Thoughts episode on those modes then I would explain it from a different angle, as it's clear a straight bullet point guide wont make UCTV no matter how good it is.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Please use plain text.
Message 444 of 601 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

That would be great, there are a lot of people who don't seem to realize if you rush into a hill when the enemy team has control of it they will stop accumulating points.

Please use plain text.
Message 445 of 601 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Apr 15, 2013

I think this should have been done before in celebration of when Unlucky and Comeback were removed from Objective modes, because since the change it's no longer painful to prevent the enemy from capping a hill.

Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 446 of 601 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
547 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Luxis made a very detailed video on how to play Team Objective with a description on how to play each mode. Too bad Eric-ND didn't pick that video instead of some of the other useless stuff on Uncharted T.V. :smileysad:

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 447 of 601 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Can anyone link to that video that you're talking about?

Please use plain text.
Message 448 of 601 (178 Views)
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Can anyone link to that video that you're talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJp6lc_hVRg

I thought that these kind of videos would fit the moment, with all these F2P newbies around, but meh. Better having more kill montages I guess.

Please use plain text.
Message 449 of 601 (166 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 16, 2013

It really is amazing how much difference an aggressive team makes in Team Objective. I've won several matches 3-0 where everyone on my team had a negative KDR (the top scorer had 5-20 in my latest match lol) but we were relentless when it came to breaking the zones constantly. People also need to be smart when it's almost 2-2 and Deathmatch is approaching. Don't run off and waste the power weapons and kickbacks you have when it's clear that there will be a final Deathround round.

Please use plain text.
Message 450 of 601 (153 Views)
0 Likes