Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/22/2010
Offline
1848 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Feb 19, 2013

Uncharted Thoughts Ep.8 (Riot Shield)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xagBqxMuIFU

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Message 261 of 601 (494 Views)
First Son
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Feb 19, 2013

Uncharted 3 - Zapzz Teamtage Trailer #2 - 40 Subs special 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHoolLfmS20

Message 262 of 601 (486 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Feb 19, 2013

Hello Naughty Dog! I'm re-posting this since you might have missed my previous message Smiley Happy so I'm already on UTV with my "Top 5 Snipez" series. Now I was wondering if we could organize a deal where each new Episode goes up (replacicng the previous Episode). Therefore, I've made a new and improved Ep. (2) and interesting in seeing it on UTV instead of the first Episode. You can contact me at Guide2Anything@gmail.com if anything. Thanks in advance and good luck in your future endeavours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MZOyAWjzhY

Message 263 of 601 (461 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/31/2013
Offline
16 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Feb 20, 2013

Hello ND!

I made a video, nice for UnchartedTV?

Message 264 of 601 (409 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Feb 21, 2013

Hey guys, I just wanted to post a good video I ran into, its 2:57 and pretty good in my opinion so maybe it´s something for Uncharted TV 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FkVa3QLpbA&list=UUynrgNLl0uZUwx-IvZgRUdQ&index=2

Message 265 of 601 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2402 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Feb 21, 2013

Yannick_Fuchs wrote:

Hey guys, I just wanted to post a good video I ran into, its 2:57 and pretty good in my opinion so maybe it´s something for Uncharted TV 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FkVa3QLpbA


Why do Germans nearly always have their game on German? For a montage I would change it to English.

 

But I think it's better that the person that made that montage submits it.

Message 266 of 601 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6978 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Feb 21, 2013

PeteX19 wrote:

Uncharted Thoughts Ep.8 (Riot Shield)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xagBqxMuIFU


I love these! Along with the tau one and the others on your channel, I hope you make more of these to take place of those top kills vids on UCTV. Always love to see people using the lesser things in Uncharted as I do it too.

 

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 267 of 601 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/22/2010
Offline
1848 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Feb 22, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

PeteX19 wrote:

Uncharted Thoughts Ep.8 (Riot Shield)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xagBqxMuIFU


I love these! Along with the tau one and the others on your channel, I hope you make more of these to take place of those top kills vids on UCTV. Always love to see people using the lesser things in Uncharted as I do it too.

 


Thanks. New episode is in the works Smiley Happy


Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Message 268 of 601 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Feb 23, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckBHke050Eg

 

A Free For All Tournament I won, would mean alot.

Message 269 of 601 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/31/2013
Offline
16 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Feb 23, 2013

Hello Eric-ND!

I made a Uncharted 3 Edit for UnchartedTV

Video Link:

Message 270 of 601 (297 Views)
0 Likes