Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 29 2013
By: PlankAE First Son 8 posts

Uncharted TV

16 replies 235 views Edited Mar 29, 2013

Am I the only one who is noticing that the Uncharted TV has been becoming STUPID lately? Instead of just ranting, here are some examples of why the UC3-TV has been becoming horrible:

1) Uncharted 2 Gameplay - while the people performing the kills in Uncharted 2 are good, it's Uncharted THREE TV, so why do people even put uncharted 2 gameplay up on the TV?

2) Clans Dominating the TV with Luck - some of the video's showing up now are just clan's of people getting 100% LUCKY with their T-Bolt and making a big deal out of it - seriously, it's just luck, and it's funny how they're all part of the same clan - rigged much?

3) Harlem Shake Fail - It's even worse when you consider the person did the harlem Shake COMPLETELY wrong, making a fool out of himself

4) Completely Useless Videos - Videos have been appearing that make no sense and are completely useless - there's a new video that just shows people taunting for 15 seconds... What the hell is the purpose of that? 

I mean seriously, the Uncharted TV is supposed to be up to show awesome plays made by players during ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, not Clans showing their rigged quick-scopes on a custom game

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (235 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5710 posts

Re: Uncharted TV

Mar 29, 2013

at least the uncharted thoughts are good lol.

Other than that, yes I agree the TV has gotten waaaaaaaaay worse lately

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (230 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Yes, the Uncharted Thoughts are the only thing that keeps me watching Uncharted TV - I also wonder what happened to Cool Tips, they were good also.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5710 posts

Mar 29, 2013

I also find it annoying that lebandit has like half the video revenue there. One of his vids being the harlem shake one...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (222 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Yeah, he also has some of the video's where it just shows people getting 100% lucky with the T-Bolt

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13262 posts

Mar 29, 2013

PlankAE wrote:

Am I the only one who is noticing that the Uncharted TV has been becoming STUPID lately? Instead of just ranting, here are some examples of why the UC3-TV has been becoming horrible:

1) Uncharted 2 Gameplay - while the people performing the kills in Uncharted 2 are good, it's Uncharted THREE TV, so why do people even put uncharted 2 gameplay up on the TV?

2) Clans Dominating the TV with Luck - some of the video's showing up now are just clan's of people getting 100% LUCKY with their T-Bolt and making a big deal out of it - seriously, it's just luck, and it's funny how they're all part of the same clan - rigged much?

3) Harlem Shake Fail - It's even worse when you consider the person did the harlem Shake COMPLETELY wrong, making a fool out of himself

4) Completely Useless Videos - Videos have been appearing that make no sense and are completely useless - there's a new video that just shows people taunting for 15 seconds... What the hell is the purpose of that? 

I mean seriously, the Uncharted TV is supposed to be up to show awesome plays made by players during ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, not Clans showing their rigged quick-scopes on a custom game

While there is space for some best plays videos... I wouldn't say all the content should be around that.

Clans shouldn't get on there at all, their content is obviously going to be about them and not in any way enforcing a community ethic, unless they create something that isn't about them, then don't be on there. simple.

We want some sort of creativity, tutorials and stuff, best plays are fine, as long as it isn't all best plays, I mean it would be a lot better with quality content. But it appears no one has the ideas to do this so you end up with multiple copycat material.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2001 posts

Mar 29, 2013
It's always been stupid, before it was just people spamming power weapons and the weapon of the month on newbies, now the videos are confusing and uninspiring. And the music... Oh god... I've never learned to play a musical instrument, (neither have the artists of the songs in those videos) yet I know I could make much nicer music than some of the crap I hear on there.

But I agree Uncharted Thoughts is good, I always unmute for those, even if I've seen the episode. And patch notes were fun to laugh at, those awkward faces were priceless.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2213 posts

Mar 29, 2013
Agreed on point 2 and 3, indeed they do the Harlem Shake wrong. A true accomplishment since they are so easy to make.

Point 1 makes no sense, it's Uncharted TV and I like uc2 more tbh.

Point 4: not everything has to make sense as long as they are fun to watch.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4781 posts

Mar 29, 2013

I use Uncharted TV only to shuffle thru uncharted's menu music

JayJay 2515 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

Mar 29, 2013
The only things that are good are the Uncharted Thoughts videos and Robin's Karma montage.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (181 Views)
0 Likes