Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3529 posts

Re: Uncharted TV

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

I haven't had UCTV on for months. I just recently put it on (it's off again) just to check the Co-op vid where I was with Ali.

The content sucks there (Except that Co-op vid of course  and maybe those Thoughts vids :smileytongue: ), so there's no reason for me to keep it on.

Message 11 of 17 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

Mar 29, 2013
I'd rather see Uncharted 2 gameplay than Uncharted 3. Uncharted 3's "Five Not Alive" is much easier to get. Uncharted 2's were rare and special.
 photo nightcrawlerf_zpsmmcb864d.gif
Message 12 of 17 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 29, 2013

PlankAE wrote:

Am I the only one who is noticing that the Uncharted TV has been becoming STUPID lately? Instead of just ranting, here are some examples of why the UC3-TV has been becoming horrible:

1) Uncharted 2 Gameplay - while the people performing the kills in Uncharted 2 are good, it's Uncharted THREE TV, so why do people even put uncharted 2 gameplay up on the TV? There is only one video I think that is from UC2.

2) Clans Dominating the TV with Luck - some of the video's showing up now are just clan's of people getting 100% LUCKY with their T-Bolt and making a big deal out of it - seriously, it's just luck, and it's funny how they're all part of the same clan - rigged much? I dont exactly see how there is "luck" in a player or a group of players getting kills with T-Bolts, I doubt its rigged as well.

3) Harlem Shake Fail - It's even worse when you consider the person did the harlem Shake COMPLETELY wrong, making a fool out of himself I guess it was ment to be an Uncharted spin off of the Harlem Shake, its still about Uncharted.

4) Completely Useless Videos - Videos have been appearing that make no sense and are completely useless - there's a new video that just shows people taunting for 15 seconds... What the hell is the purpose of that?  I have always had UCTV on and I've never seen that video on there.

I mean seriously, the Uncharted TV is supposed to be up to show awesome plays made by players during ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, not Clans showing their rigged quick-scopes on a custom game Im pretty sure it is an "awesome play" during "Online Multiplayer". just because a Clan is earning loads of T-Bolt kills in UCTV dont you think it could be a clan's sniping Montage? Again doubt its rigged.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 13 of 17 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5883 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

PlankAE wrote:

Am I the only one who is noticing that the Uncharted TV has been becoming STUPID lately? Instead of just ranting, here are some examples of why the UC3-TV has been becoming horrible:

1) Uncharted 2 Gameplay - while the people performing the kills in Uncharted 2 are good, it's Uncharted THREE TV, so why do people even put uncharted 2 gameplay up on the TV? There is only one video I think that is from UC2.

2) Clans Dominating the TV with Luck - some of the video's showing up now are just clan's of people getting 100% LUCKY with their T-Bolt and making a big deal out of it - seriously, it's just luck, and it's funny how they're all part of the same clan - rigged much? I dont exactly see how there is "luck" in a player or a group of players getting kills with T-Bolts, I doubt its rigged as well.

3) Harlem Shake Fail - It's even worse when you consider the person did the harlem Shake COMPLETELY wrong, making a fool out of himself I guess it was ment to be an Uncharted spin off of the Harlem Shake, its still about Uncharted.

4) Completely Useless Videos - Videos have been appearing that make no sense and are completely useless - there's a new video that just shows people taunting for 15 seconds... What the hell is the purpose of that?  I have always had UCTV on and I've never seen that video on there.

I mean seriously, the Uncharted TV is supposed to be up to show awesome plays made by players during ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, not Clans showing their rigged quick-scopes on a custom game Im pretty sure it is an "awesome play" during "Online Multiplayer". just because a Clan is earning loads of T-Bolt kills in UCTV dont you think it could be a clan's sniping Montage? Again doubt its rigged.

well the kills they are getting are not only kills we've seen 20+ times before, but they are on inexperienced players wih a PW, nothing impressive, and it is tiring that several videos have this concept on UCTV at any given time.

The 15 second video thing is like 2-3 guys taunting and blowing themselves up for a few seconds then it shows an artwork of Drake and a title I forgot, nothing really happening.

True Balance:
We felt that the Hunting Rifle wasn’t effective enough at mid-range due to its very slow fire rate. While every weapon doesn’t have to be as effective at every range, so much combat occurs at short to mid ranges in The Last of Us that we felt the Hunting Rifle felt was not effective in enough situations. By increasing its damage the Hunting Rifle user is now more likely to get a down on a wounded player, or can combo a Hunting Rifle with a pistol to try and fight effectively at mid-range.
Message 14 of 17 (313 Views)
Gaming Beast
1925 posts

Mar 29, 2013

UCTV has been stupid since day 1. ND should scrap it.

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 15 of 17 (311 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 12, 2013

If all we're getting are some cheap Lebandit2009 edits (yes you), we should have many more videos that are actually helpful (i.e.. PeteX19's Uncharted Thoughts), and maybe a few funny videos to lighten the mood.

Can't wait for that day I cash in a $50,000 cheque and say, "I'm a millionaire!".
Message 16 of 17 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 12, 2013
God, everytime I hear that *bleep* intro. *Insert prolonged profane word here*.
Can't wait for that day I cash in a $50,000 cheque and say, "I'm a millionaire!".
Message 17 of 17 (170 Views)
0 Likes