Reply
Nov 10 2012
By: supergamer-45 Sackboy 444 posts
Offline

Uncharted TV

19 replies 384 views Edited Nov 10, 2012

Anyone else bored of it? I mean it's pretty much has not changed since the summer beta. Feels like a waste of space. The videos are all the same (Best plays, trailers). I think it was a good concept but with the weeks old content playing, little variety it's just not good. It would be nice if if had more videos on it and if ND changed them frequently. Well, that's it.  Tell me what you think about it. PS worst thing about UC TV: DUPSTEP/TECHNO tired of that garbage music playing all the time. (No offense)

>
Message 1 of 20 (384 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
559 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV

Nov 10, 2012
I'm tired of the dumb trailers and videos with annoyingly long intros. Theres even one video with 2 intros!! **bleep**. There are some good videos now and then (especially the defy videos if u watched on youtube but not on uncharted tv yet) but those long intros do make uncharted tv CRAP.
Message 2 of 20 (374 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2617 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV

Nov 10, 2012

I like how 1.15 was released but Naughty Dog still hasn't replaced the 1.13 notes video!

There should've been a bigger variety to what was on Uncharted 3. Can't believe that Naughty Dog has only seen Best of Plays and not something like this:

TOO METAL


2metal4me
Message 3 of 20 (373 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
444 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV

Nov 10, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

I like how 1.15 was released but Naughty Dog still hasn't replaced the 1.13 notes video!

There should've been a bigger variety to what was on Uncharted 3. Can't believe that Naughty Dog has only seen Best of Plays and not something like this:


Machinima would be AWESOME for Uncharted TV

>
Message 4 of 20 (371 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/03/2012
Offline
228 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV

Nov 10, 2012

The only thing I like anymore on Uncharted TV is TLOU trailer. I watch it a lot and still not bored of it.


R.I.P POGO
Message 5 of 20 (344 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV

Nov 10, 2012

You know if its such a nuisance you can disable it in the options right?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 6 of 20 (328 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
1264 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV

Nov 10, 2012

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

You know if its such a nuisance you can disable it in the options right?


This. I don't remember the last time I watched UCTV.

Message 7 of 20 (325 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
444 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV

Nov 11, 2012

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

You know if its such a nuisance you can disable it in the options right?


I know but I'm not saying that. I want it to be better.

>
Message 8 of 20 (312 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1036 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV

Nov 11, 2012

You could always subscribe to my YouTube channel to be provided for endless Uncharted entertainment C:

 

But seriously, I wish ND had been more friendly to small commentators like me, at least put a section up in the UTV for smaller channels like me. We need more variety. All I see are Top 10's :/

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 20 (307 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
3544 posts
 

Re: Uncharted TV

Nov 11, 2012

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
I'm tired of the dumb trailers and videos with annoyingly long intros. Theres even one video with 2 intros!! **bleep**. There are some good videos now and then (especially the defy videos if u watched on youtube but not on uncharted tv yet) but those long intros do make uncharted tv CRAP.
Lol, like Gianlusora's (41 second intro! Smiley Surprised)
Do you feel me?

Message 10 of 20 (304 Views)