Well I've learnt something new! Smiley Tongue

Bang Bang!

Message 11 of 54 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11457 posts

Re: Uncharted True Facts

Aug 4, 2013
The whack n roll was there during the summer beta. People just didn't know how to use it or were unaware.

I used it Smiley Tongue

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 12 of 54 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 7, 2013
When throwing a grenade a slight bad aim can drasticlly change the second until it explodes from air to ground

Rolling can save you from up to four bullets that could have killed you.

When approaching an enemie long ranged with the SAS, it is wise to zig-zag so you miss half of the fire up to the fatal shot

If you shoot with a M32 Hammer fully upwards it will fly up and fall back down at you to instantly kill you.

Message 13 of 54 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 7, 2013

I don't know why people don't get this, but when you fire the Hammer, it will NOT explode on impact if it hits a wall, but it WILL explode on impact if it hits a person.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 54 (501 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Aug 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I don't know why people don't get this, but when you fire the Hammer, it will NOT explode on impact if it hits a wall, but it WILL explode on impact if it hits a person.

There are people who don't know this? O_o

Thought that was common knowledge. Guess common knowledge isn't so common after all...

Message 15 of 54 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Aug 7, 2013

If you have a Dragon equiped and you plan to run around always keep your aim dot just above your characters head, this increases the chances of getting a headshot if an enemy is on equal ground.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 16 of 54 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 7, 2013

The raffica is 5 to melee and 8 to kill (body shots). It's not that weak, it translated to 2 bursts and 3 bursts. Seriously.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 54 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

If you have a Dragon equiped and you plan to run around always keep your aim dot just above your characters head, this increases the chances of getting a headshot if an enemy is on equal ground.

Don't listen to Petex's tips. I tried them and they sucked. I need to look around to do well, not just keep the aimdot over my head and not look at anything. When I need to quickscope, I'll roll, aim the camera and then quickscope.

Bang Bang!

Message 18 of 54 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Aug 7, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Don't listen to Petex's tips. I tried them and they sucked. I need to look around to do well, not just keep the aimdot over my head and not look at anything. When I need to quickscope, I'll roll, aim the camera and then quickscope.

Well I did find it kinda helped me out, at least when I wanted to play aggressive with the Dragon.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 19 of 54 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2123 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Jumping with an RPG/Hammer allows very accurate blindfire, as crazy as it sounds.

Message 20 of 54 (455 Views)
0 Likes