Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Re: Uncharted True Facts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2013

The most pointless level of co-op adventure (Monastery) has a protect the statue sequence, only your protecting is pointless, it gets blown up in a cutscene anyway.

Waste of time.

I guess most the newbies wouldn't know that. I've yet to see a co-op newbie that can navigate that part.

Message 41 of 54 (378 Views)
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Oct 1, 2013

On co-op arena, adventure and shade survival mode if a tetram is approaching you, if you do press and hold the down button (Hi5 button), he won't grab you to start choking you for a few seconds.

Message 42 of 54 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 1, 2013
It's not that helpful anymore especially with the timer and the delay on the high-fives.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 43 of 54 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Oct 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
It's not that helpful anymore especially with the timer and the delay on the high-fives.

No, it's not that helpfull  because the tetram will eventually start choking you but what I said is that if you do a Hi5 the chocker won't grab you for a while, which is a true fact on U3 MP.

Message 44 of 54 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 1, 2013

Nathan_Croft wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

No, it's not that helpfull  because the tetram will eventually start choking you but what I said is that if you do a Hi5 the chocker won't grab you for a while, which is a true fact on U3 MP.

He'll start choking you because of the patch to this trick, which is the high-five timer and the high-five 2 second delay. That's also a true fact.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 45 of 54 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 1, 2013

... well there's that or you can blindfire a fully automatic weapon (KAL, Micro, AK, M9) towards a choker and then just punch him when he gets close. You can get a 1 punch kill and you get a Let 'Em Go medal. Only works on singlet chokers and armoured chokers with no helmets.

Bang Bang!

Message 46 of 54 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 1, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

... well there's that or you can blindfire a fully automatic weapon (KAL, Micro, AK, M9) towards a choker and then just punch him when he gets close. You can get a 1 punch kill and you get a Let 'Em Go medal. Only works on singlet chokers and armoured chokers with no helmets.

All unhelmeted enemies can be steelfisted with literally just one Para shot to anywhere on them. Chokers can be pulled down after just one shot as well.

Helmeted enemies need their helmet removed before the one-shot-steelfirst trick works.

Message 47 of 54 (282 Views)
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Oct 1, 2013

I didn't know it has been patched, I recently used that trick to gain some time from being choked by a nearby tetram and call my teammates to come to me and release me. I'll check it out myself today, just out of curiosity.

Message 48 of 54 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 1, 2013

Nathan_Croft wrote:

I didn't know it has been patched, I recently used that trick to gain some time from being choked by a nearby tetram and call my teammates to come to me and release me. I'll check it out myself today, just out of curiosity.

Well, you were supposed to be able to hold a high-five indefinitely and chokers will never get you.

Basically you were describing one of the old co-op tricks, and I just pointed out it doesn't work like it should.

Message 49 of 54 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Oct 1, 2013

No it doesn't, I know, eventually you are getting caught by the chokers

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Nathan_Croft wrote:

Well, you were supposed to be able to hold a high-five indefinitely and chokers will never get you.

Basically you were describing one of the old co-op tricks, and I just pointed out it doesn't work like it should.

Message 50 of 54 (270 Views)
0 Likes