Sep 05 2012
By: Goldhawk1 Keyblade Wielder 10160 posts

Uncharted is **bleep**ed up.

16 replies 471 views Edited Sep 5, 2012

Seriously.  How can anyone even play this game for real? 

How the **bleep** is it even fair that it takes me a whole clip to kill someone, yet they can kill me instantly?  Not even a **bleep** joke, you put one or two bullets into me and punch me and I'm **bleep** dead, but I can put 3-4 bursts of a gmal and get a **bleep** assist?  I've hit people square on with the t-bolt or mag and I get absolutely no damage done at all. 

Every one of my enemies gets to **bleep** do the impossible every time I'm in conflict!  In SAS lab they can shoot me after they're dead, but when we both push R1 at once it cancels my shot but they can still hit me! 

So sick of **bleep** lab where anyone can hit me with a shotgun at least 10 feet away BUT I CAN BE POINT BLANK AND HIT THEM 3 TIMES BEFORE I GET A KILL. 

**bleep** I wish I had something else to play.... this game is **bleep** retarded.  Instead of making the game better they seem more focused on making money.  Way to ruin the game, ND. 

Message 1 of 17 (471 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Re: Uncharted is **bleep**ed up.

Sep 5, 2012
I feel the same way bro
Message 2 of 17 (462 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Seriously.  How can anyone even play this game for real? 

How the **bleep** is it even fair that it takes me a whole clip to kill someone, yet they can kill me instantly?  Not even a **bleep** joke, you put one or two bullets into me and punch me and I'm **bleep** dead, but I can put 3-4 bursts of a gmal and get a **bleep** assist?  I've hit people square on with the t-bolt or mag and I get absolutely no damage done at all. 

Every one of my enemies gets to **bleep** do the impossible every time I'm in conflict!  In SAS lab they can shoot me after they're dead, but when we both push R1 at once it cancels my shot but they can still hit me! 

So sick of **bleep** lab where anyone can hit me with a shotgun at least 10 feet away BUT I CAN BE POINT BLANK AND HIT THEM 3 TIMES BEFORE I GET A KILL. 

**bleep** I wish I had something else to play.... this game is **bleep** retarded.  Instead of making the game better they seem more focused on making money.  Way to ruin the game, ND. 

U Mad?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 3 of 17 (457 Views)
Fender Bender
2435 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

**bleep** I wish I had something else to play.... 

Have you tried Transformers: Fall of Cybertron?

Message 4 of 17 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1955 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

**bleep** I wish I had something else to play.... 

Play through an old game you haven't played in years, maybe even since you were young. It'll be a nice break from this game and also you'll feel good reflecting on good memories of well crafted games.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 17 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

In SAS lab they can shoot me after they're dead, but when we both push R1 at once it cancels my shot but they can still hit me! 

And thats why I hate this lab with all my heart. 

Message 6 of 17 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
216 posts

Sep 5, 2012

I'm not saying there's no lag in UC3, but I think you experience more than the average Goldhawk. Some of the games I've played with you have been some of the laggiest I've ever played in. Idk why, just saying.

Message 7 of 17 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2012

You're pretty mad, but with good reason. How it could be fixed; take out lag comp. I swear, if you have a connection under 2mbs, it's so easy for you. Good connections get screwed though. So many things: shotgun M9s, 1 burst GMALS, 1 shotted! And multiple glitches, are all lag products. You don't even need dedicated servers (I know ND can't afford them), so why not model matchmaking after Modern Warfare 2s code? Haters going to hate, but that game was smooth as butter. Excellent net code, better than Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, black ops, and Modern Warfare 3. Host advantage>Mex advantage. EDIT: btw, it's prob YOUR connection. You're getting bad lag. I never take extra bullets to kill people. 

Message 8 of 17 (422 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2012

I like video games.

...I died a lot in Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3. I alternate between them. I'm still at Level 58 in U2. It's taking forever. Anyhow, I'm loving how the new updates are. Not to mention optional choice on either getting the items through treasure or paying. 

I would side with people complaining if Capcom did not do the whole "DLC" thing. By that I mean EVERY DLC stuff are actually inside the inside especially 12 100% complete extra fighters. You cannot unlock it through means of reward. You have buy to them for something you already paid for. 

Glad it didn't happen in Uncharted 3 'cause you can get them through reward or buy them and those are optional. I only bought Talbot Fal-SS 'cause it literally took 8 months to try to get the last treasure piece and no avail. It's  not right. Here I thought obtaining that Katana weapon in Phantasy Star Online was the longest to get that weapon since it took me 2 weeks to get it.  Talbot Fal took the cake.

I won't  bother buying Francis Drake. Was in no rush getting it though I had gotten the last piece twice. Unfortunately, one time the connection was cut thanks to my service provider maintanence; the second was when 2 people quit. Well, unlike Talbot Fal-SS, I know I'll get the last piece. I won't buy Doughnut Drake since I don't really care for that except single player Uncharted 2 mainly due to his deep voice, which Uncharted 1 lacks.

Aside of pace difference from both U2 and 3, I still see almost the same issues folks been getting here. Besides, the great thing about U2 and 3 is that if people hates how U3 goes, they can go back to 2 since the community is alive and kickin' especially most recently. I know some people preferred U3 over 2 and vice versa. Me? I like them both and yes I do get furious when losing sometimes.

Wastelander
793 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Easy, stop playing!

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 10 of 17 (410 Views)