Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Re: Uncharted is **bleep**ed up.

Sep 5, 2012
It sucks to suck
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 11 of 17 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Sep 5, 2012
I think you are lagging. The bad lag where it affects you. D:
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 12 of 17 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Seriously.  How can anyone even play this game for real? 

How the **bleep** is it even fair that it takes me a whole clip to kill someone, yet they can kill me instantly?  Not even a **bleep** joke, you put one or two bullets into me and punch me and I'm **bleep** dead, but I can put 3-4 bursts of a gmal and get a **bleep** assist?  I've hit people square on with the t-bolt or mag and I get absolutely no damage done at all. 

Every one of my enemies gets to **bleep** do the impossible every time I'm in conflict!  In SAS lab they can shoot me after they're dead, but when we both push R1 at once it cancels my shot but they can still hit me! 

So sick of **bleep** lab where anyone can hit me with a shotgun at least 10 feet away BUT I CAN BE POINT BLANK AND HIT THEM 3 TIMES BEFORE I GET A KILL. 

**bleep** I wish I had something else to play.... this game is **bleep** retarded.  Instead of making the game better they seem more focused on making money.  Way to ruin the game, ND. 

the key is to not care, and not take it seriously. then the game becomes semi enjoyable, and a fine way to pass time.  If taken seriously, expect to be disappointed

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 13 of 17 (296 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 5, 2012

The same experience happens to me a lot. I swear I'll pump half an AK clip dead on into the opponent yet they don't die, but they can kill me with two bursts of a G-mal. It gets extremely irritating. But I still play the game everyday, because it's so much fun.

I just wish ND would be more passionate about the game itself than the dollar signs that it emits. 

Message 14 of 17 (290 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Sep 5, 2012
He's describing lag that people who pay for good internet see way too often. This game's lag compensation definitely helps the slower players.

My best idea for adjusting to laggers not dying is pretend your playing hardcore but the other team has double damage power play going.

The worst part is that the guy you just emptied a clip into without dying thinks he's really good. But if you can bear to play another round or 2 with him the lag advantage sometimes goes over to you. And that laggy **bleep** will start dying really quick.
Message 15 of 17 (279 Views)
Last Guardian
10008 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Constructive criticism Goldhawk style. 

Maybe you're not as good in the game as you'd like to think. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 16 of 17 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
506 posts

Sep 5, 2012

ID-69 wrote:

Constructive criticism Goldhawk style. 

Maybe you're not as good in the game as you'd like to think. 

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. The last 3 games I was in were all late joins. Every time it was a team full of revengers or people from mexico. That's something to rage about. But then again I didn't make a thread..

Message 17 of 17 (247 Views)
0 Likes