Aug 18 2013
By: Icebound1 Lombax Warrior 103 posts

Uncharted just started crashing my PS3

4 replies 227 views Edited Aug 18, 2013
I was in cinema mode when it happened. Went to the part of the replay when I got a falling headshot and the pressed rewind. And the screen just went black. For several minutes. I reset the PS3 and went back to cinema again, thinking there was a problem with my TV. Pressing rewind prompted a crash. Now when I try to turn on Uncharted the PS3 just crashes - black screen with occasional flashes of white fuzz.

What should I do?
Message 1 of 5 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1263 posts

Re: Uncharted just started crashing my PS3

Aug 18, 2013

Not quite sure what you can do, but this has been a well known issue. The rewind feature in cinema will crash your PS3 more often than not. Just another thing ND never got around to. Smiley Indifferent

Message 2 of 5 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 18, 2013
After a few tries it works.
Message 3 of 5 (217 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Yeah a lot of cinema files end up crashing and not working. Just delete that file. It'll keep freezing you up.
Message 4 of 5 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2240 posts

Aug 18, 2013

Icebound1 wrote:
I was in cinema mode when it happened. Went to the part of the replay when I got a falling headshot and the pressed rewind. And the screen just went black. For several minutes. I reset the PS3 and went back to cinema again, thinking there was a problem with my TV. Pressing rewind prompted a crash. Now when I try to turn on Uncharted the PS3 just crashes - black screen with occasional flashes of white fuzz.

What should I do?

WHen a cinema file crashes it will keep crashing at the same points(with a few exceptions) Since it's only uncharted try deleting your game data. That makes sense since the cinema files are also there. You will lose all your cinema files though, except the ones you uploaded. You can just download them again. There is NO need to delete your save data.

Signature02.png

Message 5 of 5 (198 Views)
0 Likes