Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
1245 posts
 

Re: Uncharted or The Last of Us Multiplayer?

Jun 26, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

*Max Payne 3 is released, is claimed to kill Uncharted 3*

 

*People come back to Uncharted 3*

 

*Tomb Raider is released, is claimed to kill Uncharted 3*

 

*People come back to Uncharted 3*

 

*The Last Of Us is released, is claimed to kill Uncharted 3*

 

Anyone else see a pattern here?


Well said. Now if there's an Uncharted 4 on the horizon... that'll be interesting. :smileyhappy:

Message 31 of 129 (377 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10105 posts
 

Re: Uncharted or The Last of Us Multiplayer?

Jun 26, 2013
Look, the only thing that can kill Uncharted is another Uncharted (that isn't handheld).

ND can't kill ND unless they both made a game for the same series.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 32 of 129 (371 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Uncharted or The Last of Us Multiplayer?

Jun 26, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Look, the only thing that can kill Uncharted is another Uncharted (that isn't handheld).

ND can't kill ND unless they both made a game for the same series.

Just add Patch 1.13 + Lag Compensation x20 + Blindfire accuracy and damage increase.

ND will become more abandoned than a nun's special area.

Bang Bang!

Message 33 of 129 (365 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/09/2011
Offline
232 posts
 

Re: Uncharted or The Last of Us Multiplayer?

Jun 26, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

IMO opinion it's like... Why did they even bother with The Last of Us?

I've seen gameplay and for some reason half of it reminds me of that show called Revolution.

 

Anyway, Tomb Raider had been in production for years and I'm sure that Naughty Dog had heard this and knew that it was being made by Square Enix, a company known for its amazing campaigns and stories. Instead of playing with this new toy known as Uncharted 2 and then getting over it and giving it to someone else known as Uncharted 3, they should have thought, "Ok, Square Enix, a company which has great campaigns is making Tomb Raider, a game with a fantabulous story which is known by everyone! Let's make a good game instead of scraping the bottle of the barrel!"

 

I mean while I didn't mind the Uncharted 3 singleplayer, it didn't give me that satisfaction I usually get when I finish a game. It was the feeling like, 'I finished it. Finally.' Honestly I would move over to Tomb Raider's multiplayer if I knew some more people who played it a lot. Anyway from a few of my friends, I've heard that they enjoyed TLOU but then when they tried Tomb Raider, they just didn't want to even touch TLOU again. THIS is what Naughty Dog needs to strive for.

 

So long story short, make your games better than better like Square Enix and put lots of thought into a game.

 

inb4, I know. I hate myself for posting this but what can you do, it's true on some if not most levels.


Square Enix didn't make Tomb Raider, you knob. They published it.

 

-I'd be more apathetic if I wasn't so lethargic.
Message 34 of 129 (355 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5987 posts
 

Re: Uncharted or The Last of Us Multiplayer?

Jun 27, 2013

well didn't Max Payne and Tomb Raider...like suck(in multiplayer terms)?

 photo Sniper.png
Message 35 of 129 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Uncharted or The Last of Us Multiplayer?

Jun 27, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

well didn't Max Payne and Tomb Raider...like suck(in multiplayer terms)?


I'll admit that it felt very similar. Tomb Raider has a lot to work on though.

Bang Bang!

Message 36 of 129 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Uncharted or The Last of Us Multiplayer?

Jun 27, 2013

armando_is_great wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

IMO opinion it's like... Why did they even bother with The Last of Us?

I've seen gameplay and for some reason half of it reminds me of that show called Revolution.

 

Anyway, Tomb Raider had been in production for years and I'm sure that Naughty Dog had heard this and knew that it was being made by Square Enix, a company known for its amazing campaigns and stories. Instead of playing with this new toy known as Uncharted 2 and then getting over it and giving it to someone else known as Uncharted 3, they should have thought, "Ok, Square Enix, a company which has great campaigns is making Tomb Raider, a game with a fantabulous story which is known by everyone! Let's make a good game instead of scraping the bottle of the barrel!"

 

I mean while I didn't mind the Uncharted 3 singleplayer, it didn't give me that satisfaction I usually get when I finish a game. It was the feeling like, 'I finished it. Finally.' Honestly I would move over to Tomb Raider's multiplayer if I knew some more people who played it a lot. Anyway from a few of my friends, I've heard that they enjoyed TLOU but then when they tried Tomb Raider, they just didn't want to even touch TLOU again. THIS is what Naughty Dog needs to strive for.

 

So long story short, make your games better than better like Square Enix and put lots of thought into a game.

 

inb4, I know. I hate myself for posting this but what can you do, it's true on some if not most levels.


Square Enix didn't make Tomb Raider, you knob. They published it.

 


Someone should wash your mouth out with soap.

Bang Bang!

Message 37 of 129 (312 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/22/2013
Online
1099 posts
 

Re: Uncharted or The Last of Us Multiplayer?

Jun 27, 2013
I'm trying to finish up TLoU SP. I'm really not enjoying it that much. First ten minutes were awesome. The rest of it ....well, I feel like I already played this game. Ten years ago when it was called Resident Evil for PS1.

It's annoying having to spend so much time going thru every nook and cranny to find 5 different items to create 5 different weapons. To me, it's just repetitive.
Message 38 of 129 (300 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/22/2013
Online
1099 posts
 

Re: Uncharted or The Last of Us Multiplayer?

Jun 27, 2013
I know this is about MP vs MP, but I'm not even digging the SP.
Message 39 of 129 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Uncharted or The Last of Us Multiplayer?

Jun 28, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
I know this is about MP vs MP, but I'm not even digging the SP.

And this is why I'm worried about Uncharted 4...

Bang Bang!

Message 40 of 129 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes