Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4171 posts

Re: Uncharted or The Last of Us Multiplayer?

Jun 28, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

armando_is_great wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

IMO opinion it's like... Why did they even bother with The Last of Us?

I've seen gameplay and for some reason half of it reminds me of that show called Revolution.

Anyway, Tomb Raider had been in production for years and I'm sure that Naughty Dog had heard this and knew that it was being made by Square Enix, a company known for its amazing campaigns and stories. Instead of playing with this new toy known as Uncharted 2 and then getting over it and giving it to someone else known as Uncharted 3, they should have thought, "Ok, Square Enix, a company which has great campaigns is making Tomb Raider, a game with a fantabulous story which is known by everyone! Let's make a good game instead of scraping the bottle of the barrel!"

I mean while I didn't mind the Uncharted 3 singleplayer, it didn't give me that satisfaction I usually get when I finish a game. It was the feeling like, 'I finished it. Finally.' Honestly I would move over to Tomb Raider's multiplayer if I knew some more people who played it a lot. Anyway from a few of my friends, I've heard that they enjoyed TLOU but then when they tried Tomb Raider, they just didn't want to even touch TLOU again. THIS is what Naughty Dog needs to strive for.

So long story short, make your games better than better like Square Enix and put lots of thought into a game.

inb4, I know. I hate myself for posting this but what can you do, it's true on some if not most levels.

Square Enix didn't make Tomb Raider, you knob. They published it.

Someone should wash your mouth out with soap.

Crystal Dynamics created the game itself, Square Enix just published it.

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Message 41 of 129 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 28, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
I know this is about MP vs MP, but I'm not even digging the SP.

And this is why I'm worried about Uncharted 4...

Why? 

I think ND has everything in place to make UC4 Really amazing.

Message 42 of 129 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

nationm04 wrote:

Why? 

ND will make sure that the Single Player will be amazing, UC2, UC3 and TLOU all have great single player's.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 43 of 129 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 28, 2013

HIhi2442 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

armando_is_great wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

IMO opinion it's like... Why did they even bother with The Last of Us?

I've seen gameplay and for some reason half of it reminds me of that show called Revolution.

Anyway, Tomb Raider had been in production for years and I'm sure that Naughty Dog had heard this and knew that it was being made by Square Enix, a company known for its amazing campaigns and stories. Instead of playing with this new toy known as Uncharted 2 and then getting over it and giving it to someone else known as Uncharted 3, they should have thought, "Ok, Square Enix, a company which has great campaigns is making Tomb Raider, a game with a fantabulous story which is known by everyone! Let's make a good game instead of scraping the bottle of the barrel!"

I mean while I didn't mind the Uncharted 3 singleplayer, it didn't give me that satisfaction I usually get when I finish a game. It was the feeling like, 'I finished it. Finally.' Honestly I would move over to Tomb Raider's multiplayer if I knew some more people who played it a lot. Anyway from a few of my friends, I've heard that they enjoyed TLOU but then when they tried Tomb Raider, they just didn't want to even touch TLOU again. THIS is what Naughty Dog needs to strive for.

So long story short, make your games better than better like Square Enix and put lots of thought into a game.

inb4, I know. I hate myself for posting this but what can you do, it's true on some if not most levels.

Square Enix didn't make Tomb Raider, you knob. They published it.

Someone should wash your mouth out with soap.

Crystal Dynamics created the game itself, Square Enix just published it.

The insult was what I was referring to.

Bang Bang!

Message 44 of 129 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

nationm04 wrote:

Why? 

ND will make sure that the Single Player will be amazing, UC2, UC3 and TLOU all have great single player's.

Sheldon Cooper No.gif

Bang Bang!

Message 45 of 129 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

nationm04 wrote:

Why? 

Considering both U3 and TLOU's singleplayers aren't the best, I'm worried what Uncharted 4 will be like.

Bang Bang!

Message 46 of 129 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5876 posts

Jun 28, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

nationm04 wrote:

Why? 

Considering both U3 and TLOU's singleplayers aren't the best, I'm worried what Uncharted 4 will be like.

lol it is amazing...it's being seen as the must own game for a ps3, and is obviously an already GOTY contender based on it's SP alone.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Message 47 of 129 (246 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 28, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

nationm04 wrote:

Why? 

lol it is amazing...it's being seen as the must own game for a ps3, and is obviously an already GOTY contender based on it's SP alone.

Be that as it may, I found Uncharted 2's singleplayer more entertaining and so did a lot of other people. The main thing that made this game a main hit was the multiplayer. At the time it was one of the only and most successful third person adventure shooter.

Bang Bang!

Message 48 of 129 (230 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 28, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

nationm04 wrote:

Why? 

What? lol

TLOU Single Player is amazing it's not perfect but it's really a great game. By far the best single player experience i've had since Batman Arkham City.

As for UC3 the story fell apart right after Charlie & Chloe left since parts of the original plot was cut, but it's still a great Action/ adventure game that delivers some of the most spectacular hollywood esque set pieces in a game.

Aslong as ND builds a completely new netcode / online infrastructure for UC4 everything will be great, i'm not worried about the single player.

Message 49 of 129 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Jun 28, 2013
I thought TLOU delivered on the SP quite well. Didn't feel like RE to me.

UC2 also developed well. Note that the two SPs cater to very different players: TLOU is for those post-apocalyptic mooks and UC2 is for treasure junkies.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 50 of 129 (207 Views)
0 Likes