Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Uncharted or The Last of Us Multiplayer?

Jun 29, 2013

amine-griffy wrote:

only noobs who suck at uncharted play tlou its all about two teams both camping with SA and two modes , uncharted for me is the best and its has been and it will always be my favorite game

Have you even played TLOU?? Because hardly anyone camps unless they are the last man remaining on their team.

Message 71 of 129 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
@Aur

You can judge UC3 however you want, but, it would be similar to you telling me you didn't like the movie I made bc it wasn't scary. When all along, it was meant to be funny, not scary.

It felt like UC to me bc it had the same story line as the other 2 UC's.

Look, we're not even disagreeing here. I feel like we're both just trying to clarify our points even tho we aren't completely opposing each others ideas.

And honestly, once we buy the game, our review is pointless. If anyone went out and bought UC3 at any point, then according to them, the game is a success and worth buying. Every time someone bought UC3, which was a lot of times and still happens frequently, that's a +1 for UC3 in ND's eyes. We can talk all we want about UC3's problems and flaws, but at this point, if we're still talking about UC3 at all, that means a couple things. That this game had an impact, and that ND is getting our $60 the day UC4 is released (assuming it will be).

You're making this really difficult. How do you argue with a guy whos watched the entire Rocky collection? Haha.

I've watched the Rocky collection too :smileytongue: A lot

Oh Yeah Uncharted 3 had an impact. A slightly positive and negative one.

Sure.. The gameplay is Uncharted, it's still a fun game to play and I'm not saying I couldn't switch it on and play it for fun.

The last hour or so became about locating Sully and stopping Marlowe..

I wanted to know what Drake's real name is... I still can't believe they left that out..

Eh.. Maybe it was intentional I don't know. but I was waiting for it and never got it.... Heh maybe thats Uncharted 4..

Uncharted 4: Drake's Secret

However I wanted to see Drake go in search of that mass of wealth. instead he finds some water.  Like Rocky 5. You want to see Rocky fight for most of the movie, but instead some tool does most the fighting until the end.

They are both still good. but not as good as before.

If Uncharted 3 was a bad game. I would have traded it like I traded TLOU. It's just got a bad plot that has so many holes it needs filling.

Could do with a patch to edit out the sand scene too.. Then again Uncharted 2 could do with a patch to edit out that long Train climb.. that hppens... twice...

at least Uncharted 3 isn't alone on that one.

It would have been a mistake to reveal his real name, plus ND left it open for us to make our own interpretation maybe Marlowe was trying to get inside Drake's head since she's all about mind games or maybe she was right... Drake's reaction didn't imply she was right or wrong.

Overall I think UC3 is the most personal in the series & we saw alot of character development for both Drake & Sully.

Message 72 of 129 (261 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Jun 29, 2013
UC3 because it is more like Call of Duty
Message 73 of 129 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13518 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
@Aur

You can judge UC3 however you want, but, it would be similar to you telling me you didn't like the movie I made bc it wasn't scary. When all along, it was meant to be funny, not scary.

Look, we're not even disagreeing here. I feel like we're both just trying to clarify our points even tho we aren't completely opposing each others ideas.

And honestly, once we buy the game, our review is pointless. If anyone went out and bought UC3 at any point, then according to them, the game is a success and worth buying. Every time someone bought UC3, which was a lot of times and still happens frequently, that's a +1 for UC3 in ND's eyes. We can talk all we want about UC3's problems and flaws, but at this point, if we're still talking about UC3 at all, that means a couple things. That this game had an impact, and that ND is getting our $60 the day UC4 is released (assuming it will be).

You're making this really difficult. How do you argue with a guy whos watched the entire Rocky collection? Haha.

Sure.. The gameplay is Uncharted, it's still a fun game to play and I'm not saying I couldn't switch it on and play it for fun.

I wanted to know what Drake's real name is... I still can't believe they left that out..

Eh.. Maybe it was intentional I don't know. but I was waiting for it and never got it.... Heh maybe thats Uncharted 4..

However I wanted to see Drake go in search of that mass of wealth. instead he finds some water.  Like Rocky 5. You want to see Rocky fight for most of the movie, but instead some tool does most the fighting until the end.

If Uncharted 3 was a bad game. I would have traded it like I traded TLOU. It's just got a bad plot that has so many holes it needs filling.

Could do with a patch to edit out the sand scene too.. Then again Uncharted 2 could do with a patch to edit out that long Train climb.. that hppens... twice...

It would have been a mistake to reveal his real name, plus ND left it open for us to make our own interpretation maybe Marlowe was trying to get inside Drake's head since she's all about mind games or maybe she was right... Drake's reaction didn't imply she was right or wrong.

Overall I think UC3 is the most personal in the series & we saw alot of character development for both Drake & Sully.

His real name is certainly not Drake. or maybe it never used to be, there are plenty of ways they can spin it which would have been more interesting than the story we ended up with.

Message 74 of 129 (232 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 30, 2013
I agree there are some annoying parts. But even the drawn out desert part, the first time I played that through I actually liked it. It was so daunting that it really gave me the feeling of despair that would be associated in being lost in the desert lol.

And I hope that they intentionally did certain things to leave an opening for a future game. I mean come on, Drake has to find treasure eventually, right? I want to see Sully finally pay off all his debt. And have some finalization with Drake and Elena. The story in general hasn't concluded. It would be a shame if they didn't wrap it up.
Message 75 of 129 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10104 posts

Jun 30, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
I agree there are some annoying parts. But even the drawn out desert part, the first time I played that through I actually liked it. It was so daunting that it really gave me the feeling of despair that would be associated in being lost in the desert lol.

And I hope that they intentionally did certain things to leave an opening for a future game. I mean come on, Drake has to find treasure eventually, right? I want to see Sully finally pay off all his debt. And have some finalization with Drake and Elena. The story in general hasn't concluded. It would be a shame if they didn't wrap it up.

What do you mean it's not concluded? Drake never found or got actual treasure in any of the 4 Uncharted games currently out right now, so that's not new, plus Drake and Elena's already done. They're engaged. Going to be married. What the hell do they have to do, have Elena run around pregnant?

What I wanted to see was at least some more Cutter but obviously he broke his leg in falls that Drake doesn't even take any goddamn damage from.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 76 of 129 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5983 posts

Jun 30, 2013

nationm04 wrote:

They intentionally left plot holes open because they were short on time and had to unexpectedly cut out characters. Just covering it up with the fact that it all has to due with "deception" didn't really help.

photo Sniper.png
Message 77 of 129 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
@Aur

His real name is certainly not Drake. or maybe it never used to be, there are plenty of ways they can spin it which would have been more interesting than the story we ended up with.

yes I think we all know his name isn't Drake but if they revealed his real name how exactly would they go forth with character in future games? I think leaving it a mystery is the best thing so it doesn't taint his character.

Message 78 of 129 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13518 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
@Aur

yes I think we all know his name isn't Drake but if they revealed his real name how exactly would they go forth with character in future games? I think leaving it a mystery is the best thing so it doesn't taint his character.

Just letting ND know. It sucked and we need Uncharted 4 because of it :smileyhappy:

Message 79 of 129 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 1, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
I know this is about MP vs MP, but I'm not even digging the SP.

And this is why I'm worried about Uncharted 4...

Why? 

I think ND has everything in place to make UC4 Really amazing.

Considering both U3 and TLOU's singleplayers aren't the best, I'm worried what Uncharted 4 will be like.

lol it is amazing...it's being seen as the must own game for a ps3, and is obviously an already GOTY contender based on it's SP alone.

Be that as it may, I found Uncharted 2's singleplayer more entertaining and so did a lot of other people. The main thing that made this game a main hit was the multiplayer. At the time it was one of the only and most successful third person adventure shooter.

You know I meant TLOU right...not UC3.

Yes, but if they can't get TLOU right then I'm worried about U4. The guys who made U3... you didn't do a good job. Simple as that. The people who moved from U2 to TLOU might be returning to make U4. Some might not go back and their minds will still be in TLOU mode; All post-apocalyptic.

I'm honestly not too sure if they did this with any of the previous instalments but when they finish it, release a beta of the singleplayer to some people and get their opinion on the singleplayer instead of the multiplayer. Singleplayer is usually the mode which gets the hype and gets people to buy it and then there are the CoD junkies who think, "OH MY GOD, KILLING! AHAHAHAHAHA!" and just completely shrug off the singleplayer and stick to the multiplayer.

I can honestly say that the singleplayers always determine if I'm going to play the multiplayer. If it's a singleplayer with lots of detail and thought and it was done within a few years then chances are they spent all their time on the singleplayer and the multiplayer is still undeveloped and not worth playing for a few months until they patch it up. As for Uncharted, Uncharted 1 and 2 had brilliant singleplayers but at the time I wasn't thinking about whether the multiplayer would be good because I was 13 and I had just gotten a PlayStation.

I then thought about it when I finished the Uncharted 3 campaign. "The singleplayer wasn't that bad... ok it was bad. If they made Uncharted 2 within 2 years and it had a good singleplayer and a not so good multiplayer (post patch 1.13) and if Uncharted 3 was made within the same time just about and didn't have a great singleplayer, the multiiplayer should be good."

I swear if there's more zombies or any post-apocalypse crap in Uncharted 4...

Bang Bang!

Message 80 of 129 (172 Views)
0 Likes