Fender Bender
3417 posts

Re: Uncharted takes no skill

Nov 10, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

anything > CoD.

COD 4 is one the greatest Multiplayer games of this gen.

Never played CoD4, and tbh I don't really want to.

Alright man, just saying COD 4 was really a great game it really defined this generation.

Message 41 of 46 (366 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Nov 10, 2013
^agreed

CoD4 had a very fun campaign and an standard setting mp. It's still a fun mp now when you find a good lobby.
Message 42 of 46 (349 Views)
Survivor
2678 posts

Nov 10, 2013

hey kids, games aren't about "skill"......they're about fun.   video games are a hobby made to kill time in a fun fashion. lol.  

when you get older and start sending in resumes to prospective employers, go ahead and list video games you are good at in the "skills" section instead of, you know, what everybody else in the world considers a skill and see how far that gets you. 

I laugh at this stuff because games like this didn't exist when I was a kid.  Games were all NES and SNES.  I just can't relate to or even imagine what goes through the minds of kids these days.  Never once when I was playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Contra, Super Mario Bros., etc. did I consider what I was doing a "skill" no matter how good I was at the game or how quickly I could beat it.  lol.  I was just having fun playing a game I liked.  

Unless there is some way to make a comfortable living as a professional Uncharted 3 player that I am unaware of, nothing you do while playing it is a "skill".  

Message 43 of 46 (348 Views)
I Only Post Everything
918 posts

Nov 10, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I judge games by singleplayer, so... No, BF4 kinda sucks.

Yea. It's really bad.

Don't buy BF4 for the campaign!!!

Buy it for multiplayer.

[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 44 of 46 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Nov 10, 2013
change the title to Uncharted 3!!!!!!!! takes no skill.
Message 45 of 46 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
544 posts

Nov 11, 2013

Dude, I never had so much fun for such a long time with a multiplayer. If you want to play some ''good'' multiplayer with your overpowered overprestiged mates go on then, but don't say that if it takes no skill i is a bad multiplayer

Message 46 of 46 (298 Views)
0 Likes