Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2433 posts

Re: Uncharted takes no skill

Nov 9, 2013

SiliconeStick wrote:

Will ND ever learn to make a competitive multiplayer game like killzone is? By the looks of it... doesnt look like it.

Blindfire autoaim...  like seriously? Whos idea was that? They nerfed it a tiny but 2 years later, but its still there. Works the same with shotguns. Camp, wait for someone to walk around corner, pop out, 1 hit kill autoaim. -_- blind fire that magnum lke a chicken xD funny ND.

Hard aim assist... that AK and m9 have soft aim assist, but wow that G MAL ads aim assist. Pro clan G MAL camping deathmatch no problem.

Dumb perks and OP weapons... this game is full of them. hehe RPG spawn in my hand.. boom... zzz skill? UC3 has the most easiest to use sniper, 1 hit kills to the body. Hammer grenade launcher that is crazy powerful. And all the shotguns and magnums that were made for auto aim.

UC3 is a third person shooter. We see from sides and top. You go on a corner and you can see people coming, they cant see you. When you give a game like that blindfire auto aim, camping weapons, and OP weapons, you make a effective camping no skill game.

KILLZONE SHADOW FALL true shooter. Not only it has full custom ranked warzone, but 0 aim assist. And yes.... there is no hip fire autoaim xDDDDDDDD can anyone imagine Killzone with auto aim? people would go crazy. So why its ok with Uncharted???? o.O

Uncharted would really not be the same without Blindfire auto ai, everyone 'claims' to hate it but it's very much needed in the game, they nerfed it to a respectable level to what it should have been originally.

Anyways to make this short not every MP game needs to be solely competitive, comparing Killzone mechanics to that of Uncharted is silly. You're not happy go play Killzone dude... UC3 has managed to become a bigger MP game than K2 & 3... Naughty Dog must have done something right.

Message 11 of 46 (229 Views)
Fender Bender
2433 posts

Nov 9, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Killzone's under peepeepewpew (FPS) right? I really don't like that genre. I had CoD as a gift, and I barely touched it.

Killzone 2 is the best peepeepewpew game. Far above CoD, or at least MW3, the on one I actually played. 

YES!, Warzone in Killzone 2 = Most fun i've had online this generation.

Well I missed the glory days of KZ2, which I have heard was absolutely amazing. And it proabably would be too, considering the apparantly far inferior KZ3 multiplayer was already pretty fun. 

It was great I still think Warzone is one of the most innovative MP modes of this generation. But GG destroyed the community with KZ3 & alot of people left. I actually liked KZ3 but I hate how COD- fied it. 

But KZ2 remains the best PS3 MP... IMO

Message 12 of 46 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13441 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Killzone will fail if it's true.

About 3% of the general population can play a console shooter without assistance.

Message 13 of 46 (227 Views)
Fender Bender
2433 posts

Nov 9, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

anything > CoD.

COD 4 is one the greatest Multiplayer games of this gen.

Message 14 of 46 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2433 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

About 3% of the general population can play a console shooter without assistance.

It has assisted aiming the OP is simply a sucky troll.

But come on I think KZ Shadow Fall will finally get the sales KZ2 deserved. 

Message 15 of 46 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

Nov 9, 2013
Cod 1 to CoD 3 have the best campaigns.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 16 of 46 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2433 posts

Nov 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Cod 1 to CoD 3 have the best campaigns.

I'd give it to COD 4 as well in campaigns.

COD 2 was great as well, so was Black Ops 1 & 2.

Message 17 of 46 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13441 posts

Nov 9, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

It has assisted aiming the OP is simply a sucky troll.

But come on I think KZ Shadow Fall will finally get the sales KZ2 deserved. 

Yeah I was thinking it must be a lie.

Anyone who has seen Red Dead Redemption / Grand Theft Auto or Max Payne in Free Aim mode has probably noticed how you get constant matches with everyone missing almost all shots and it ends up looking like the most horrible game ever created.

If I found out it was true I'd simply get Knack instead. Plenty would simply just switch to other games.

Message 18 of 46 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

Nov 9, 2013
Rockstar delivers on free aim. Problem is, free aim sucks on a console, as expected. It isn't a mouse, it's a huge trackball. Of course your aim is haywire.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 19 of 46 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3640 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Killzone is a fantastic game series. And Shadow Fall looks to be the best thing on the "next gen". 1080p at 60fps and no aim assist. Smooth graphics and a skill based shooter... awesome! But it is completely different than Uncharted. Two polar opposites of the shooter genre that are great in their own ways. I like them both very much. I enjoyed KZ3 for a few months, but I've enjoyed U2 and U3 for about 4 years! Uncharted is the undisputed champion of "Fun Factor". I am actually better at some other first person titles, but Uncharted keeps me coming back. So many ways to get around the maps. So many ways to kill your opponents. And the characters have a great set of funny comments and exclamations. Sure it has issues, but so does EVERY other game online. In fact they all pretty much have the same issue overall.... LAG. So I stick with the one that is the most fun. Uncharted.

Message 20 of 46 (208 Views)