Wastelander
832 posts

Re: Uncharted takes no skill

Nov 9, 2013

Ok, seriously? This game is nowhere NEAR Killzone.  I have played Killzone, neat game, but comparing it to Uncharted? Yeah no.

First of all, Killzone 3 is a FPS, [pewpewpewpew], Secondly, IT DOES HAVE AIM ASSIST if you think about it, you're complaining about the people who have shotguns and pop out to shoot you?

Just find a different way around or bank n' boom a grenade, plenty of ways around that than what you're trying to do.. Mag 5 is just a complete blindfire weapon? Not really, granted it can do a 1 hit kill if you fire it point blank range into someone and punch them, its really good for aiming.. 

1 hit kill snipers too OP? Dude, the T-Bolt is one of my FAVORITE weapons, it actually takes skill to use that thing, especially if you want to kill people in midair which I have done before, its not just some "OOH POINT AND SHOOT, ITS SO EZ."

Basically, you're just complaining because you haven't gotten used to this game.  I really think Uncharted 3 is a unique multiplayer experience you won't get anywhere else and  this patch improved it so much.  

G-MAL's are good now, you should have seen 1.13 G-MAL, it was still useable but geez.. other then that, just suck it up and try to enjoy the game or stick with Killzone, please.

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 31 of 46 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Nov 9, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

anything > CoD.

COD 4 is one the greatest Multiplayer games of this gen.

Never played CoD4, and tbh I don't really want to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 32 of 46 (247 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Nov 10, 2013
Battlefield 4 is the best.
[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 33 of 46 (228 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7252 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2013

AbstractAIex wrote:

I assure you BF4 is nowhere near KZ2 not even in the same ballpark, dare I say sport. That said I don't like either to begin with as I am at a distaste for peepeepewpew games. Never liked Halo, CoD..........All Third-Person for me :smileyhappy:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 34 of 46 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2610 posts

Nov 10, 2013

AbstractAIex wrote:

Not in it's current state it's not.

Message 35 of 46 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10170 posts

Nov 10, 2013
I judge games by singleplayer, so... No, BF4 kinda sucks.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 36 of 46 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11233 posts

Nov 10, 2013

I took my time to read all this because you don't see that kind of thread that much on here...

SiliconeStick wrote:

Will ND ever learn to make a competitive multiplayer game like killzone is?

You a Killzone fanboy or what?

SiliconeStick wrote:

Blindfire autoaim...  like seriously? Whos idea was that? They nerfed it a tiny but 2 years later, but its still there. Works the same with shotguns. Camp, wait for someone to walk around corner, pop out, 1 hit kill autoaim. -_- blind fire that magnum lke a chicken xD funny ND.

It doesn't have that anymore, before 1.18 it'd lock on to anyone close to you, now it only hits who you're facing the camera at.

SiliconeStick wrote:

Hard aim assist... that AK and m9 have soft aim assist, but wow that G MAL ads aim assist. Pro clan G MAL camping deathmatch no problem.

You obviously never used the old G-MAL, game is much better now so stop complaining.

SiliconeStick wrote:

skill?

But.thurt.

SiliconeStick wrote:

you make a effective camping no skill game.

Ever played U2? THAT was a camp fest. Not this.

SiliconeStick wrote:

KILLZONE SHADOW FALL true shooter. Not only it has full custom ranked warzone, but 0 aim assist. And yes.... there is no hip fire autoaim xDDDDDDDD can anyone imagine Killzone with auto aim? people would go crazy. So why its ok with Uncharted???? o.O

I knew it... Killzone fanboy...

Message 37 of 46 (194 Views)
Gaming Beast
2021 posts

Nov 10, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I think Gran Turismo is cool because I saw Nascar stuff or something.

I don't want to buy an actual Nascar game because 1) that's just embarrassing and 2) nobody wants to drive 50-200 laps just to win a stupid cup in a videogame.

You won't like the F1 games then. Full length races, like 78 laps on Monaco will take you well over an hour.

Message 38 of 46 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10170 posts

Nov 10, 2013
I've played those. They're okay compared to Nascar. You go try playing 200 laps in Daytona.

The same left turn, over and over. Seriously. The fun you can get is if someone crashes. That's it. That's rare, too.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 39 of 46 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2610 posts

Nov 10, 2013

But I enjoyed Nascar games back on the original Xbox :smileysad:

Maybe because i'm just a huge fan of racing games so I enjoyed Nascar back then, pity the racing genre stagnated & declined too much this gen. And Gran Turismo 5 left an awful impression it went from my fave racing series to last on my list. So i'll probably be skipping GT6. 

Waiting on Burnout to return & claim it's thrown.

Message 40 of 46 (168 Views)
0 Likes