Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2275 posts

Re: Uncharted.. updated?

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

1) The T-Bolt Lab isn't fun... the T-Bolt sniping animation and the Dragon sniping animation is completely different so it's not that easy to transition from one to the other.

2) As for the rare treasures, I've been trying to get Elena's cat ears for about a year now but I can't find that bloody Chenzerig golden statue ._.

1) i know what you mean, i just to be pretty good with the T-Bolt but then i started to use the dragon more often ... now i suck with both lol

2) i have a friend who was desperately trying to get that, he was so **bleep** when i finally got it (he wasn't in the match) ... i think he still hasn't gotten the treasure to this day too lol, i think he just bought it off the store ... i remember when the MP trophies first came out i was going back between Co-op Arena & Co-op Hunter Arena non-stop trying to collect the last few treasures, took me about a month to find the last 5 or so, but i got them all eventually and i'm glad i'm done with that :smileywink:

Message 11 of 16 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Sep 4, 2013

awsome_robot wrote:
I just wish they enable permanent "Rare Treasure Drops". I'm still chasing treasures even though I've been playing since launch (I don't have a steady work schedule, making it a bit hard to sit down on the scheduled rare events).

I agree, I have to play 3 TDM to unlock Draza's Dragon.  It takes a while to find all treasure weapons though.  I ask people on my friends how they got theirs and they said they used treasure hunter level three on rare treasure weekend.  Great idea, but they don't have them anymore.

Message 12 of 16 (224 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 4, 2013
They just had a rare treasure weekend less than 2 months ago. With Treasure Hunter gold, most of the treasures from competitive modes were fairly easy for me. I got a good amount during the rare weekend, but got plenty without it too. Only had any trouble with 2 treasures but I ended up finding them both.
Message 13 of 16 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

I feel your pain about the treasures and just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse…try this on for size (WARNING: major whining about to begin):

I play mostly coop (and of that, mostly Arena) … I have since launch.  I have nearly 2000 completions on all difficulties and over 200,000 kills.  The last new coop treasure I got was about 9 months ago.  After nearly two years of playing, I need one lousy Arena treasure…The Bronze Nepalese Lion for Salim’s goggles.

If you play a lot of coop Arena, you know that occasionally a treasure drops that your teammates can see but you can’t.   GUESS WHAT?  Recently, my buddies and I are playing crushing arena in Desert Village and my friend (who knows the treasure I need) gets all excited…the treasure has finally dropped but I can’t see it!  Let alone pick it up! Tarnation!…talk about a feeling of helplessness.

Now…I know I should be more philosophical about this but to make matters worse…two of my friends (and if you’re reading this, you know who you are…I’m happy for you but call me selfish, it doesn’t seem fair) who play far less coop than me (I think I’ve played more coop than the two of them combined) have both (fairly recently) gotten the last coop treasures they need (for trophies) while I was playing with them.  Call me a whiny eight year old kid but I feel as though the treasure drop algorithm has to be fundamentally flawed if two people I actually know can get their last treasure while I’m gaming with them and when it finally drops for me, I can’t even pick it up!?

Sigh. There.  It’s been pent up for a long time and I’ve had my little snit.  I will attempt to move on.   Peace out. OM. C’est la vie and all that rot. :smileyhappy:

Message 14 of 16 (189 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 5, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

I feel your pain about the treasures and just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse…try this on for size (WARNING: major whining about to begin):

I play mostly coop (and of that, mostly Arena) … I have since launch.  I have nearly 2000 completions on all difficulties and over 200,000 kills.  The last new coop treasure I got was about 9 months ago.  After nearly two years of playing, I need one lousy Arena treasure…The Bronze Nepalese Lion for Salim’s goggles.

If you play a lot of coop Arena, you know that occasionally a treasure drops that your teammates can see but you can’t.   GUESS WHAT?  Recently, my buddies and I are playing crushing arena in Desert Village and my friend (who knows the treasure I need) gets all excited…the treasure has finally dropped but I can’t see it!  Let alone pick it up! Tarnation!…talk about a feeling of helplessness.

Now…I know I should be more philosophical about this but to make matters worse…two of my friends (and if you’re reading this, you know who you are…I’m happy for you but call me selfish, it doesn’t seem fair) who play far less coop than me (I think I’ve played more coop than the two of them combined) have both (fairly recently) gotten the last coop treasures they need (for trophies) while I was playing with them.  Call me a whiny eight year old kid but I feel as though the treasure drop algorithm has to be fundamentally flawed if two people I actually know can get their last treasure while I’m gaming with them and when it finally drops for me, I can’t even pick it up!?

Sigh. There.  It’s been pent up for a long time and I’ve had my little snit.  I will attempt to move on.   Peace out. OM. C’est la vie and all that rot. :smileyhappy:

I feel your pain. I used to only play Arena long ago and I had gotten most of the treasures in that time. However I have never been able to get any of Young Marlowe's accessories (1 bloody treasure for each accessory) and even from the beginning when I loved using both Elena and Chloe, I could never get Elena's cat ears and still can't.

I think ND should add co-op missions in this game (fat chance) or in the next game. If you're stuck trying to get a treasure, you can accept a mission which could be, 'Get 20 kills with the Para-9 in one Co-op Arena game', and if you finish it then it unlocks a certain treasure. I'd honestly rather that than random, unpredictable as well as frustrating treasure drops.

Now, I'm going to go and play Heavy Rain... and get even more confused because nothing makes bloody sense until you sit down, think and try to put the pieces together.

Bang Bang!

Message 15 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Sep 5, 2013
I just don't get why I get all these things people want so easily (I got both the things you're looking for) but I just CANNOT get Drake's cap.

Seriously. His aviators? I get his aviators. This game is taunting me.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 16 of 16 (150 Views)
0 Likes