Reply
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: Unfair/frustrated and tryhard.

Nov 14, 2012

Uncharted is impossible to play solo anymore. You NEED some type of party to even have a chance at winning anything. Thats why I run around in parties of like 4 or 5 these days....

Message 11 of 26 (236 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
225 posts
 

Re: Unfair/frustrated and tryhard.

Nov 14, 2012
Omg someone add me so we can be in parties together psn:crazyemotions
Message 12 of 26 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
225 posts
 

Re: Unfair/frustrated and tryhard.

Nov 14, 2012
Only if you're good though c:
Message 13 of 26 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/21/2012
Offline
100 posts
 

Re: Unfair/frustrated and tryhard.

Nov 14, 2012

stayFROST-E wrote:

DJ-ZomB called me a tryhard for using a AK-47. Smiley Very Happy


I'm always called a try hard when I kill someone on mic too many times.

Message 14 of 26 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Unfair/frustrated and tryhard.

Nov 14, 2012

Celceius wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

DJ-ZomB called me a tryhard for using a AK-47. Smiley Very Happy


I'm always called a try hard when I kill someone on mic too many times.


I'd rather be called tryhard instead of noob. Smiley Happy

 

But you know, tryhard is a good thing in the Uncharted universe. Smiley Indifferent

Message 15 of 26 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: Unfair/frustrated and tryhard.

Nov 14, 2012

Celceius wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

DJ-ZomB called me a tryhard for using a AK-47. Smiley Very Happy


I'm always called a try hard when I kill someone on mic too many times.


Everybody becomes a lagger or a tryhard if someone beats them. 

"THIS DUDE IS A **bleep** LAGGURRRRRRR!!!"

"Look at these **bleep** tryhards...."

"Screw this man, I can't stand these guys"

Thats the type of stuff you'll hear when some party of high ranks lose to you or are loosing to you. They just can't handle the thought of being beaten.... face it people, your not the BEST! Anybody can be beaten, I'm pretty sure none of the legitimately good players on U3 have 0 losses.

Message 16 of 26 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Unfair/frustrated and tryhard.

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

I'm pretty sure none of the legitimately good players on U3 have 0 losses.


MAGNETO used to have 0 losses, but then he took an 1.11 to the knee. Smiley LOL

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 17 of 26 (205 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/05/2012
Offline
155 posts
 

Re: Unfair/frustrated and tryhard.

Nov 14, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

I'm pretty sure none of the legitimately good players on U3 have 0 losses.


MAGNETO used to have 0 losses, but then he took an 1.09 to the knee. Smiley LOL


People are still using the "to the knee" saying Smiley Indifferent

Message 18 of 26 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Unfair/frustrated and tryhard.

Nov 14, 2012

AceSlayer21 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

I'm pretty sure none of the legitimately good players on U3 have 0 losses.


MAGNETO used to have 0 losses, but then he took an 1.09 to the knee. Smiley LOL


People are still using the "to the knee" saying Smiley Indifferent


It was an overused meme 1 year ago, not anymore though. Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 19 of 26 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/05/2012
Offline
155 posts
 

Re: Unfair/frustrated and tryhard.

Nov 14, 2012

Oh well anyway RaiX is right this game is REALLY FRUSTRATING going solo. A couple a minutes ago i just went 32-2 Rampant medal with Doughnut Drake skin and still BARELY WON, WOW!

 

My only deaths was to Quickboom................and 2 people hipfiring me to death.

Message 20 of 26 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes