Dec 13 2010
By: AlanGVZ777 I Only Post Everything 1195 posts

Unofficial "All the things I would like/dislike on U3 multiplayer" Topic

166 replies 19 views Edited Dec 13, 2010

Hey everyone, I am just here to list everything I would love and hate about U3 multiplayer. I will try to make this a good list, and make it as long as possible, so I'll keep adding with time. Feel free to post your ideas!

* No power weapon playlist

* New modes (like free for all)

* New guns

* New cinema mode features

* 1.04 weapon damage

* A way to tell if someone's in a pre-game lobby, or just matchmaking.

* Power weapons take a lot longer to spawn

*  Deathmatch variation playlist. (Pistols only, sniper only, hammers only, RPGs only)

* Reduced shotgun range and blindfire accuracy.

* Separate deathmtch and objective leaderboards.

* Reduced melee damage

* The same BoH, plus new ones (without SA, Come Get Some would be an actual challenge)

* No parties matchmaking option

* BoH money for every kill, it would make this a lot less frustrating. Like $5,000 for every CGS kill, you still get the medal (worth no money) every 5 kills, but you get the real money every kill so that you don't lose half of your money for not getting the last kill

* A change to teamkilling, so that it doesn't count as a death, and your killstreak continues, but you still get to kick them out after the 2nd time.

* Riot shield/ Gau-19 respawning

* New (useful) boosters

* Character customization (different clothes, props, etc.)

* New taunts

* New way to assign you partners in co-op, so that you only get teammed up with people that wanna play the same difficulty as you, and also add a "any difficulty" option for those who just wanna play for fun.

* Party privacy (People can only join if you invite them)

* A button to request the leader of your party to back out of matchmaking. For example, a message would pop up on the leader's screen, saying "AlanGVZ777 has requested you to back out" or maybe a red ND paw would appear next to the player who is requesting the leader to back out.

* Golden gun and regular gun compatibility

* More than 2 golden guns (Every gun you grab turns into a golden gun, except hammer, RPG, etc.)

Dislikes:

* Situational Awareness (SERIOUSLY)

* Cinema migrating host problem

* Dead body glitch

* High weapon damage

* Lag (Maybe they can make an option for region/connection-based matchmaking)

* Party invite freezing

* Bad spawns

* Voting issues (the map with most votes doesn't always get selected)

* Unlucky medal (It's basically ND congratulating me for being a noob/ idiot for sometimes using Invalid and Come Get Some. Trust me, no one needs $500)

* Useless boosters that only noobs use on their first days playing (Monkey man, break up, scavenger, etc.)

* Impossible trophies like "You run I'll shoot"

That's all I can think of, I will keep adding to the list as I think of more ideas.

I can't wait for Uncharted 3!!!!

sorry I took over your topic:smileyvery-happy:

In an effort to try and organize the hype chaos of the U3 board, let's use this as our MP wishlist topic.

That being said, here are a couple of rules:

-don't hate on peoples ideas regardless of how bad you think they are (seriously haters have no value here)

-don't hate on peoples playstyles (you know exactly what things I am referring to)

-we all know U2 has issues, please don't use this as a protest platform or rant spot because you had a bad U2 game (or bad games)

Message 65 of 167 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

I disagree about a Free-For-All mode, this is not waht Un...

Dec 10, 2010

AlanGVZ777 wrote:

Hey everyone, I am just here to list everything I would love and hate about U3 multiplayer.

- No power weapon playlist

- New modes (like free for all)

- New guns

- New cinema mode features

- 1.04 weapon damage

- A way to tell if someone's in a pre-game lobby, or just matchmaking.

- Power weapons take a lot longer to spawn

- Cinema migrating host problem

- Dead body glitch

- Deathmatch variation playlist. (Pistols only, sniper only, hammers only, RPGs only)

- Reduced shotgun range and blindfire accuracy.

- Separate deathmtch and objective leaderboards.

- Reduced melee damage

- The same BoH, plus new ones (without SA, Come Get Some would be an actual challenge)

Dislikes:

- Situational Awareness (SERIOUSLY)

- High weapon damage

- Lag (Maybe they can make an option for region/connection-based matchmaking)

- Party invite freezing

- Bad spawns

That's all I can think of, I will keep adding to the list as I think of more ideas.

I can't wait for Uncharted 3!!!!

I disagree about a Free-For-All mode, this is not waht Uncharted multiplayer is about and we have enough game of the "I'm-the-only-one-about-who-I-care-in-this-match" like this.  I applause ND for going the "Team" way with his online and putting as much accent on coop too.

...but I could'nt agree moe about the No-Power-Playlist, with that said, we don't know at all at what will ressemble U3 comp. multiplayer.  Maybe a lot will change and I'm always open to changes in videogames sequels.

And for some glitches and fixes that you mention, sure, some will be gone but the 1.04 weapons damage for me have no place here since it's a new game and changes will be made anyway.

Importants things like party bugs and SA (because a lot of players mentionned it) will surely be a thing of the past in U3.

But I'm sad that you guys talks like the multi in U3 would be the exact same thing than U2 except for fixes.  You guys plays too much FPS sequels and not enough "fresh" games.

Message 1 of 167 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

One thing I haven't seen anyone add yet: Please, allow co...

Dec 10, 2010
One thing I haven't seen anyone add yet:

Please, allow co-op users to choose how strict they wan't their difficulty settings to be. I never touch co-op anymore because 99% of the time I want to play crushing or hard, I get easy or normal. It is game breaking (for co-op), for me at least.
Message 2 of 167 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
835 posts

all i want is no **bleep** LAG!!

Dec 10, 2010
all i want is no **bleep** LAG!!

Message 3 of 167 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

My opinion:   Want:   - Dedicated servers, with custom ga...

Dec 10, 2010

My opinion:

Want:

- Dedicated servers, with custom games we can customize ourselves and make it available to the public + server lists

- The same weapon damage before patch 1.05

- A public beta

- "Barebones" playlist (no weapon pickups and no boosters) -> this should be customizable for your custom games.

- Perhaps an improved clan system

Don't want:

- Situational Awareness and Down The Irons

- Post-1.05 weapon damage

- Bad spawning

- custom classes, boosters can stay but they should be nothing more than a small perk

- P2P Matchmaking (seriously why do most console games still use this?)

Message 4 of 167 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

I can only imagine the spawning in FFA....

Dec 10, 2010

Message 5 of 167 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Add Gun Game mode to your list! (even if you haven't trie...

Dec 10, 2010
Add Gun Game mode to your list! (even if you haven't tried it, because you would love it if you did, lol)
Message 6 of 167 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

It varies person to person.  Longest time its ever taken...

Dec 10, 2010

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Im shocked, in all 100 "likes dislikes" slash "what we would like to see or not like to see" threads about uncharted 3, no one has yet said anything about the time it takes to not only connect to the online portion of the game, but to connect to a match and invite people also.  I'd like to see an improvement on that

I played wirlessly at a friends house and I kid you not it took like 5-10 minutes for me to log on (sometimes it would flash errors at me so I had to restart) ridiculous

It varies person to person.  Longest time its ever taken me to connect is a grand total of 50 seconds.  The matchmaking is a different story though.

Message 7 of 167 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9839 posts

Im shocked, in all 100 "likes dislikes" slash &...

Dec 10, 2010

Im shocked, in all 100 "likes dislikes" slash "what we would like to see or not like to see" threads about uncharted 3, no one has yet said anything about the time it takes to not only connect to the online portion of the game, but to connect to a match and invite people also.  I'd like to see an improvement on that

I played wirlessly at a friends house and I kid you not it took like 5-10 minutes for me to log on (sometimes it would flash errors at me so I had to restart) ridiculous

EDIT:  Just kind of a weird thing of mine, I'd like to see the start menue be something cool...like I was thinking having Drake stand on a sandy hill lookin outward with the camera swirling around him with the menue down in the left corner of the screen (doesnt have to be all the way down there) with statistics of online games flashing around (like who is playing, how many people your friend killed etc)  that'd be nice

Message 8 of 167 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1195 posts

FFA would OBVIOUSLY be only 4 - 6 players. Spawns won't b...

Dec 10, 2010

DeluxeGemini wrote:

FFA would OBVIOUSLY be only 4 - 6 players. Spawns won't be a problem.

Message 9 of 167 (19 Views)
0 Likes