Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Upcoming Labs?

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Nope they just said Mid May so expect a new lab end of June....

you have learned well, my young padiwan.

haha why thank you, but i'm not that new I was a frequent poster in your  Lab thread before I stopped posting on my other PSN account. 

Message 11 of 48 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 9, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Who knows..........

Naughty Dog sure doesn't...

I think they will keep their word, they were very upfront about the BMM's delay from early February where they said no new maps till they finish the TLOU.

Message 12 of 48 (582 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

May 9, 2013
Ok lol
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 13 of 48 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

the code?

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
^you broke the code.

the code? off with the code and off with the rules,...they are more like guidelines anyways

Nd sucks, they couldve easilly made two types of labs rotate on voting for this whole month(one meshmap and one lab)

but no we get stuck with a repeated old shotgun/pistole that keep picking the same repeated maps they dont even make the DLC maps lab playable -______-

but then they prioritize the stupid tournament and dog charity crap

I DONT F CARE FOR TOURNAMENTS TO THE POINT THE GAME FORCELLY OFFERS ME TO USE MY TICKEts and i still dont use them

-_____________________-

also, everytime i click the calendar link i get sent to uncharted 2/3 stats page ?.?

ND WE DONT NEW NEW MAPS OR NEW LABS

WE JUST NEED A SYTEMS THAT ALLOWS US TO VOTE FOR THE LAB MATCH TYPE and THEN THE MAP TO PLAY IT ON

NOT A TWO MAP CHOICE, BUT A LIST OF ALL THE MAPS AVAILABLE TO THE PLAYERS IN THE LOBBY(BMaps/DLCmaps/Basemaps)

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 14 of 48 (538 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

May 10, 2013

Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm that excited about the new Lab Maps. If they aren't BMM then it just doesn't interest me. I like using my own gun of my own choice. If I want to use a sniper in a sniping map then I want to. I don't like other people choosing my guns. However if they are ones where they just got a mode and they grabbed some guns and make you use them I'd probably just never play them. Labs like that are uselessly annoying because people just run around with whatever blindfire weapon they have and shoot like there's no tomorrow.

Bang Bang!

Message 15 of 48 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 10, 2013
The later labs haven't been good anyways
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 16 of 48 (192 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

May 10, 2013
I remember the first time I tried a competitive game I chose the lab since it said the games were based on fun lol. And it was a TDM type game, but everyone had nothing but hammers. I noticed earlier in the thread someone talking about how ND promised that but it never happened. Is it possible it was up for only a short time? This would have been around February of this year.
Message 17 of 48 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

May 10, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
I remember the first time I tried a competitive game I chose the lab since it said the games were based on fun lol. And it was a TDM type game, but everyone had nothing but hammers. I noticed earlier in the thread someone talking about how ND promised that but it never happened. Is it possible it was up for only a short time? This would have been around February of this year.

pretty sure there has been at least one lab with the M32-Hammer, probably more, i think there was also a TO Lab with the hammer as well ... was that your question? yes there has been a Hammer Lab week

Message 18 of 48 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6476 posts

May 10, 2013

I loved going through that hammer lab using only the micro and still owning. Smiley Tongue

photo Sniper.png
Message 19 of 48 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 10, 2013

Great labs:

RPG TDM

T-Bolt/Pistole TDM

Dodgeball

Block maps

The rest have been boring. SAS-12/MAG-5 was enjoyable for a while but it's just not fun anymore. I would like to see a sniper TDM where everyone has a Dragon Sniper with unlimited ammo and where the two teams are completely separated from each other.

Message 20 of 48 (151 Views)
0 Likes