Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Update 1.17.008

Jul 8, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SonGaton wrote:

Finally a new Update! How long I waited for an U3 Event!? I thougt U3 is dead after releasing THE LAST OF US...

So I'm looking for a Partner to farm Treasures for Donut Drake!

 

By the way, what is with Block Mesh Map 8? It should be there sience 2th July... You have to now that BMM8 is the best Block Mesh Map! You can play with every Weapon! You can snipe, you can rock with G-Mal or FAL-SS or have good 1-on-1 with M9! ...or KAL-7. But KAL-7 is stupid... 


The lab calender is wrong you should just ignore it.

 

And I beg to differ BMM #8 is horrible it's a big camp fest with snipers, everyone camps at the top on both sides & there is no way to flank them & then its justs horrible for CQC as well.


I'm not sure which one it was but the map which got me hooked was either 4 or 5. It was the one where at the bottom, there was the Hammer in the middle and a T-Bolt at one side and on the top level there was a Mag or two. I used to love that map but then again I didn't know what I was doing so I just ran around with Rameses' KAL ._.

But if it does come back I'll definitely enjoy FAL'ing there.


That's #5, which is Blindfire paradise sunce Cog made it lol, but i'd take it over BMM #2 at this point. BMM #4 is the better bigger version of BMM #1.

 

BMM #8 is just a mess, it's a campers paradise.

 

Here are all the labs to refresh ya memory :smileyhappy:

 

BMM's

 

I would love to play #4, #7 (The Hotel) & #9 again with some friends who didn't get to experience them.


Oh yeah, I remembered all of these. I loved 4, 7, 9 and 10.

4 is where I first picked up the Sniper, 7 is where I learnt how to aim all the way across the map with an AK and get a kill within 4-5 seconds (I can't do that anymore, not with an AK anyway -.-), unfortunately 9 came out just before I went on holidays so I only got to play it twice. But I do remember that was the one where I learnt how to use the FAL (not efficiently) and 10 was where I got better at my quickscoping and quickly shooting people at long range from that bridge. On top of that I also practiced with the FAL some more.

 

I admit, 8 just shouldn't have been made. Back in the days when I had no dignity, I used to camp in the fortress on the left side (if facing the fortress) where you could get up from the side or go all the way around. If I was to play that again, I'd probably use a G-MAL or M9. Not open enough for a FAL and not that many long range areas for a sniper.

 

5 would've explained Cog making it. I played with him once during BMM #10 I think and all he did was blindfire the KAL. Gotta love that feeling of repeatedly headshotting a creator in the head twice. Anyway, as I said before, ALL the options which have been in the Lab (SAS/Mag, Crushing (which I owned at #Kinda ;3), all the BMM) and then we can freely choose between the two that come up. It's not like they only have two maps a week in other competitive modes.

 

Also, there are all those new BMM. They should've released them BEFORE The Last of Us. A majority of people left for that game and that was their biggest mistake yet. Creating something only to have it blow up in their face (not the first time). They should still release it but know that next time, be more efficient with their time. And seriously, whoever invented dodgeball deserves a punch to the face with a baseball bat. This is a SHOOTER. Aiming a gun and throwing nades everywhere isn't shooting. It's like an icey and a slurpee. Some people might think it's fine because they're kinda the same but they're not. They're two separate things.


#4 is the map that made me love Eddy's AK, I always did well with that gun on that map plus it's just a really balanced map, it reminded me a map from Assassin's Creed MP. 

 

I loved #9 it's like a mash up of Fort & Sanctuary. 

I hated #10 though it felt waaaaay too cluttered & plus back then I didn't master the art of blindfiring so I was that one fool aiming constantly lol. 

 

As for Dodge Ball as much as I hate it now because of lag, it was a breath of fresh air for the game back in January I remember how fun it was the first two days everyone playing for fun, plus everyone even the try hards were equal since we didn't master the game-play yet. Plus the lab is suppose experiment with game-play Dodge Ball showed how that ND could do great innovative things with UC3 if they really wanted to.


How about throwing gas canisters instead? At least you have to shoot them.


LOL that would be so tedious :smileytongue:, besides I love doing the comet drop & hear people rage :smileyvery-happy:

Message 71 of 77 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/22/2013
Offline
1099 posts
 

Re: Update 1.17.008

Jul 8, 2013
So this is supposed to end Monday at 12:00 GMT. So is that midnight, when it turns into Monday (which already happened there), or is it midnight as it turns into Tuesday? Or is this some type of noon situation?

I started the weekend needing over 30 competitive treasures still. I only need 4 now. I received more treasures I needed than games played to find them. Just wondering when the weekend is ending tho.
Message 72 of 77 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Update 1.17.008

Jul 8, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SonGaton wrote:

Finally a new Update! How long I waited for an U3 Event!? I thougt U3 is dead after releasing THE LAST OF US...

So I'm looking for a Partner to farm Treasures for Donut Drake!

 

By the way, what is with Block Mesh Map 8? It should be there sience 2th July... You have to now that BMM8 is the best Block Mesh Map! You can play with every Weapon! You can snipe, you can rock with G-Mal or FAL-SS or have good 1-on-1 with M9! ...or KAL-7. But KAL-7 is stupid... 


The lab calender is wrong you should just ignore it.

 

And I beg to differ BMM #8 is horrible it's a big camp fest with snipers, everyone camps at the top on both sides & there is no way to flank them & then its justs horrible for CQC as well.


I'm not sure which one it was but the map which got me hooked was either 4 or 5. It was the one where at the bottom, there was the Hammer in the middle and a T-Bolt at one side and on the top level there was a Mag or two. I used to love that map but then again I didn't know what I was doing so I just ran around with Rameses' KAL ._.

But if it does come back I'll definitely enjoy FAL'ing there.


That's #5, which is Blindfire paradise sunce Cog made it lol, but i'd take it over BMM #2 at this point. BMM #4 is the better bigger version of BMM #1.

 

BMM #8 is just a mess, it's a campers paradise.

 

Here are all the labs to refresh ya memory :smileyhappy:

 

BMM's

 

I would love to play #4, #7 (The Hotel) & #9 again with some friends who didn't get to experience them.


Oh yeah, I remembered all of these. I loved 4, 7, 9 and 10.

4 is where I first picked up the Sniper, 7 is where I learnt how to aim all the way across the map with an AK and get a kill within 4-5 seconds (I can't do that anymore, not with an AK anyway -.-), unfortunately 9 came out just before I went on holidays so I only got to play it twice. But I do remember that was the one where I learnt how to use the FAL (not efficiently) and 10 was where I got better at my quickscoping and quickly shooting people at long range from that bridge. On top of that I also practiced with the FAL some more.

 

I admit, 8 just shouldn't have been made. Back in the days when I had no dignity, I used to camp in the fortress on the left side (if facing the fortress) where you could get up from the side or go all the way around. If I was to play that again, I'd probably use a G-MAL or M9. Not open enough for a FAL and not that many long range areas for a sniper.

 

5 would've explained Cog making it. I played with him once during BMM #10 I think and all he did was blindfire the KAL. Gotta love that feeling of repeatedly headshotting a creator in the head twice. Anyway, as I said before, ALL the options which have been in the Lab (SAS/Mag, Crushing (which I owned at #Kinda ;3), all the BMM) and then we can freely choose between the two that come up. It's not like they only have two maps a week in other competitive modes.

 

Also, there are all those new BMM. They should've released them BEFORE The Last of Us. A majority of people left for that game and that was their biggest mistake yet. Creating something only to have it blow up in their face (not the first time). They should still release it but know that next time, be more efficient with their time. And seriously, whoever invented dodgeball deserves a punch to the face with a baseball bat. This is a SHOOTER. Aiming a gun and throwing nades everywhere isn't shooting. It's like an icey and a slurpee. Some people might think it's fine because they're kinda the same but they're not. They're two separate things.


#4 is the map that made me love Eddy's AK, I always did well with that gun on that map plus it's just a really balanced map, it reminded me a map from Assassin's Creed MP. 

 

I loved #9 it's like a mash up of Fort & Sanctuary. 

I hated #10 though it felt waaaaay too cluttered & plus back then I didn't master the art of blindfiring so I was that one fool aiming constantly lol. 

 

As for Dodge Ball as much as I hate it now because of lag, it was a breath of fresh air for the game back in January I remember how fun it was the first two days everyone playing for fun, plus everyone even the try hards were equal since we didn't master the game-play yet. Plus the lab is suppose experiment with game-play Dodge Ball showed how that ND could do great innovative things with UC3 if they really wanted to.


How about throwing gas canisters instead? At least you have to shoot them.


LOL that would be so tedious :smileytongue:, besides I love doing the comet drop & hear people rage :smileyvery-happy:


That's the only upside... :smileyvery-happy:

Bang Bang!

Message 73 of 77 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Update 1.17.008

Jul 8, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
So this is supposed to end Monday at 12:00 GMT. So is that midnight, when it turns into Monday (which already happened there), or is it midnight as it turns into Tuesday? Or is this some type of noon situation?

I started the weekend needing over 30 competitive treasures still. I only need 4 now. I received more treasures I needed than games played to find them. Just wondering when the weekend is ending tho.

Ends this evening :smileytongue:.

 

Message 74 of 77 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/22/2013
Offline
1099 posts
 

Re: Update 1.17.008

Jul 8, 2013
Lol. I've been hoping you're right since last night, but wanted reassurance so I don't waste time in elimination. Oh well, you haven't led me astray at any point so far.
Message 75 of 77 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/02/2009
Offline
407 posts
 

Re: Update 1.17.008

Jul 10, 2013
Unfortunately I missed most of the days when this was going on, but I got on the last day, and played a few games of Hunter and got Suited Drake's Top Hat and Marlowe's Half Mask quickly.

Glad to see MacGruber here answering questions and responding to people. I usually don't play that much of U3 (Mainly due to a lot of people switching over to TLoU and the lack of new maps), but if he does rotate the Lab back to some of other Lab Maps that haven't been around, I'll probably play more often.
Message 76 of 77 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Update 1.17.008

Jul 10, 2013

Orochidude wrote:
Unfortunately I missed most of the days when this was going on, but I got on the last day, and played a few games of Hunter and got Suited Drake's Top Hat and Marlowe's Half Mask quickly.

Glad to see MacGruber here answering questions and responding to people. I usually don't play that much of U3 (Mainly due to a lot of people switching over to TLoU and the lack of new maps), but if he does rotate the Lab back to some of other Lab Maps that haven't been around, I'll probably play more often.


Don't believe it until you see it. ND promises us too many things which they don't deliver on.

Bang Bang!

Message 77 of 77 (171 Views)