Welcoming Committee
13752 posts

Re: Update 1.17.008

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

should the question be: Are you ever going to have a rare treasure weekend that drops rare treasure?

I've played three co-op arena matches since the update and gotten over 30 treasures. Total amount of rare treasures: Zero.

well, the problem is, is that the rare treasures don't really drop there, I think you have better luck in coop hunter, I've got all my coop treasures back in septembre 2012, a month after the trophy patch, it is not that hard, you just have to play both modes, some treasures drop in coop arena (and those you probably have already) and some (the more rare ones) drop in coop hunter now and then :smileyhappy:

It should be fixed then. It's broken if they don't drop there. :smileyindifferent:

One thing is for sure. i ain't playing Hunter. it's awful and only ever played incorrectly.

Typical ND though.. Post once, don't address community issues with the game...

Message 21 of 77 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Nanashi707 wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

We've just uploaded a rare treasure drop weekend. All Co-op and Competitive rare treasures will now appear more often! The Lab Playlist has also been updated to Lab Maps 1, 2 and Dodgeball. Enjoy!

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/the_last_of_us_supply_drop_and_uncharted_3_rare_treasure_drop_ju...

While you're at it, could you update UCTV too? Or at least tell us who was left in charge with its maintenance?

Christophe Balestra

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 22 of 77 (332 Views)
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

should the question be: Are you ever going to have a rare treasure weekend that drops rare treasure?

I've played three co-op arena matches since the update and gotten over 30 treasures. Total amount of rare treasures: Zero.

well, the problem is, is that the rare treasures don't really drop there, I think you have better luck in coop hunter, I've got all my coop treasures back in septembre 2012, a month after the trophy patch, it is not that hard, you just have to play both modes, some treasures drop in coop arena (and those you probably have already) and some (the more rare ones) drop in coop hunter now and then :smileyhappy:

It should be fixed then. It's broken if they don't drop there. :smileyindifferent:

One thing is for sure. i ain't playing Hunter. it's awful and only ever played incorrectly.

I know it should be fixed, but I know that will not happen, so I tried to give Cherry_Ronde the advice of playing coop hunter instead, personally I don't even hate coop hunter, but yeah it's the community that doesn't play it correctly, and that is Naughty Dog's fault because they put all the rare treasures there so a lot of people go play coop hunter for that reason and don't do anything about the objective, anyway, if you want all the treasures Aureilia, you have to get over your hate for coop hunter and play it, because those rare treasures are not going to drop in coop arena :smileywink:

Message 23 of 77 (327 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13752 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

I know it should be fixed, but I know that will not happen, so I tried to give Cherry_Ronde the advice of playing coop hunter instead, personally I don't even hate coop hunter, but yeah it's the community that doesn't play it correctly, and that is Naughty Dog's fault because they put all the rare treasures there so a lot of people go play coop hunter for that reason and don't do anything about the objective, anyway, if you want all the treasures Aureilia, you have to get over your hate for coop hunter and play it, because those rare treasures are not going to drop in coop arena :smileywink:

No thanks.

They do drop there. I know people who got all the treasure simply farming chateau.

They also played considerably less than me.

Anyway, from what I played of Hunter, they didn't drop there either...

Message 24 of 77 (295 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Would a po4 but sufficient to play a custom game of Hunter Arena? If so, that would be very easy to put together.
Message 25 of 77 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Custom games of Hunter don't count though since it's considered a competitive mode. You need to find each other through the matchmaking.

Message 26 of 77 (260 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Oh ok, wasn't sure. That makes sense though. Thank you.
Message 27 of 77 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Finally a new Update! How long I waited for an U3 Event!? I thougt U3 is dead after releasing THE LAST OF US...

So I'm looking for a Partner to farm Treasures for Donut Drake!

By the way, what is with Block Mesh Map 8? It should be there sience 2th July... You have to now that BMM8 is the best Block Mesh Map! You can play with every Weapon! You can snipe, you can rock with G-Mal or FAL-SS or have good 1-on-1 with M9! ...or KAL-7. But KAL-7 is stupid... 

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 28 of 77 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Jul 4, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Oh ok, wasn't sure. That makes sense though. Thank you.

you can go search in coop hunter in a party of two, and tell the 2 other friends to party up with each other and then go search for a coop hunter match at the same time, because not much people play coop hunter, there is a very big chanche you will bump into each other, and then you still play your custom match in matchmaking, and you can get rare treasures :smileyhappy:

Message 29 of 77 (227 Views)
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

No thanks.

They do drop there. I know people who got all the treasure simply farming chateau.

They also played considerably less than me.

Anyway, from what I played of Hunter, they didn't drop there either...

Rare treasures do drop at Arena! But it takes a long time and a LOT of luck!

I remember finding the last treasure for Marlowe's Beret, Elena's Cat Ears (never thought I would find this in Arena), Drake's Head Wrap....and I think that's all. 

All the others I had to try at hunter and I still miss a couple of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Message 30 of 77 (224 Views)
0 Likes