Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Re: The Erosion of the Plunder Game's Integrity - Adjust the Rewards, It Just Makes Sense

Sep 12, 2012

scootgar wrote:
But creating an environment for idiocy only creates idiots.

But admit it, that video was crazy how much he couldn't have known about this game.

Message 61 of 187 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: The Erosion of the Plunder Game's Integrity - Adjust the Rewards, It Just Makes Sense

Sep 13, 2012
^ that's nothing, once I have played 3Team where my buddy is shooting and meleeing a treasure chest trying get it to open Smiley Sad

And one the guy was raging on his mix that the treasure chest wouldn't open, and then he killed himself and raged more when someone else got the treasure when it opened 5 seconds later Smiley Tongue

I don't know if they are just trolling, or of they think that they need to actually shoot the chest Smiley Sad

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 62 of 187 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Sep 13, 2012
Anyways, can I make a suggestion?

Can ND patch Highrise so that when people throw the idol off the cliff it doesn't spawn at the bottom room even thought it was at the top floor beside the chest? The map is already unbalanced and bs.

Highrise Plubder needs some fixes.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 63 of 187 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16351 posts

Sep 13, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Anyways, can I make a suggestion?

Can ND patch Highrise so that when people throw the idol off the cliff it doesn't spawn at the bottom room even thought it was at the top floor beside the chest? The map is already unbalanced and bs.

Highrise Plubder needs some fixes.

The current state of off-map throws has been brought up, but it's good you reiterate it.  it's worst on Old Quarter as a way to score, and worst on Highrise as a way to stop the Villains scoring.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 64 of 187 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 13, 2012
Amen. Old Quarter plunder as the villains is frustrating. The chest should be in the corner on ground level. Having to throw it up is a pain in the @$$.

Message 65 of 187 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Sep 13, 2012
Started a few days ago my "adventure" to the plunder trophy.
I'm currently 25/50 and i have to say i haven't met killfarmers once.
A few of those were super funny as everyone was going for the idol (they ended up going 2-1 1-0 etc..).
So yeah, killfarmer's matches now happen once in a while.
Move on.
Message 66 of 187 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Sep 14, 2012
BS, can I play Plunder with you? I literally ran into an all-killfarmer game. I was the only one capturing.

Granted, we won 5-0, but I wanted a challenge.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 67 of 187 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
BS, can I play Plunder with you? I literally ran into an all-killfarmer game. I was the only one capturing.

I ran into a french party of four the other day and I scored all 5 times. They tried to TK me before I scored the 5th....  and succeded after the match ended. They then went on to pump like crazy.... :/

Message 68 of 187 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I ran into a french party of four the other day and I scored all 5 times. They tried to TK me before I scored the 5th....  and succeded after the match ended. They then went on to pump like crazy.... :/

Bring me with you. I Thrust. Smiley Very Happy

You know. After every single capture, I thrust, high-five, all that. I'm like WOOO

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 69 of 187 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16351 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

Well, it's been about a week since I played.    I was stuck at home today, so I fired up UC3, and jumped in to Plunder.

The games were full of people shamelessly playing to raise boosters.    Everyone sitting in the towers on Yemen, using sniper rifles and T-Bolt Kickbacks.   High level multi-legacy players using negative boosters, deposit and cash'em'in, and sprinting away from the idol like it carried plague.

One set of players decided to spend the first 10 minutes on Sanctuary periodically picking up and moving the idol around the basement on Sanctuary, mowing down people who came to get it.  A second set decided to sit with the Idol in the old UC2 RPG room, downstairson Fort, and slaughter any poor guy coming down to retrieve it.  Shamefully, these were MY teammates.  Another set sat in the corners and levelled up Scoped In on Museum.  

I did get in one good game: I late joined on Airstrip at 4-0 and won a match 5-0 with 1 kill, one death.  That was awesome.

Naughty Dog, your game is not to be taken seriously.   And by extension, neither are you.  You certainly have no problem shoving pay-per-play materials out the development window: clothes, weapons, tournament tickets.  Try some game fixes, too.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 70 of 187 (342 Views)