Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
37 posts

Would you ever consider increasing the drop rate slightly...

Jan 8, 2013

Would you ever consider increasing the drop rate slightly for each legacy level? (Perhaps a 1% increase per legacy level or something of that nature).

Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 200 (936 Views)
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: January Edition**

Jan 9, 2013
When are you going to fix the Waterloo deathmetalowych bliscy.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 122 of 200 (894 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Holy heck!!! What was that??? Water death glitch i mean.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 123 of 200 (893 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Could you answer more than 10 questions?

Please use plain text.
Message 124 of 200 (861 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

Jan 10, 2013

snake134678 wrote:

Could you answer more than 10 questions?

I really hope that doesn't count as a question and the answer is no :smileytongue:

Anyways

*Generic post about splitscreen glitches, including the tournament Yes/No annoyance*

Please use plain text.
Message 125 of 200 (800 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2232 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Dear ND,

why do so many people call Oriental (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, etc... ) People "Asian" ... and call anyone who is from the middle-east (Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, etc...) - Indians ... and also call Native Americans - Indians? or even worse call Canadians - Americans? okay it's not worse but it's still messed up, i don't like when people think i'm American when i go on trips (even if i have a Canadian flag somewhere on me, be it a hat, shirt or bag), the most messed up one was when i went to Florida and someone asked me if i was American, why would you even ask that? at least ask if i'm from outside the country, not you look foreign, are you a national traveler? o.O or when people think i'm american on psn...

as you can tell, i don't find this thread very informative and don't bother asking questions that would yield an interesting response, because this has become more of a begging thread; for fixes and patches to be delivered... i thought this thread was suppose to be asking how ND developed / made the game and what their planning was to arrive at it's final product, a chance for the customers to ask questions like how do you pick which story or legend to go after in the uncharted stories? what was the reason to why you went from a game set in snowy conditions to something that was set in the desert?

ps. don't answer my questions as that would make the beggers upset, and when they get upset they rage easier on things that don't really matter, soon the m9 will be the only gun in the game...

Please use plain text.
Message 126 of 200 (777 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2598 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Can you tell us about all the stuff that was cut from the multiplayer *skins, maps, the hi-5 soundfiles, medals like that was embarassing, etc. and the reason for doing so?

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 127 of 200 (757 Views)
Sackboy
467 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Oh can you please put the Intro clip on deathmatch back pleaseee, it is better that a black screen for 10 seconds. I mean the hero/villian intro clips from the beta into yemen,chateau,airstrip and of course the hero/villian outros

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Please use plain text.
Message 128 of 200 (737 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
6730 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Thanks for the questions guys!

And thanks to Sweet Poison for creating this thread again.... 

I'll post the answers as soon as they come!

traWnza

Please use plain text.
Message 129 of 200 (668 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
6730 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Please remember to post up one question per reply. AGAIN we’re going to ignore your questions if you have more than one in reply or post up multiple replies in a row. Otherwise we don’t really know what question is getting the most kudos and we might not be answering the question you want answered or the one the community has given the most kudos.

1. Will ROF ever have a nerf? (Blooddrunk123)

We evaluate the weapon mod balance as the matches continue to roll along. We feel we’re in a pretty good spot with it right now.

2.  Will the dead body glitch ever be completely fixed? (Matthewsike1st)

We are working on this. It’s something that will be fixed in a future patch. The airwalking glitch will be addressed as well.

3.  Do you have any technical fixes we can expect in the upcoming patch? (tack129)

Yes. We’ll detail them once it launches.

4.  What will we expect for 2013 as of dlc? (lII-Venom-lII)

There are a slew of new character parts heading your way. We’ll have some information on these in the coming months.  

5.  In this video, TW describes my problem with aiming (and aim assist specifically) perfectly. Can please you tweak aiming? (B_Smiley)

We continue to look at ways we can tweak and improve the gameplay for multiplayer but we have reached a point at which we feel the aim assist works well for almost all players. We won’t be adjusting it at this time.

6.  Can you please explain the Matchmaking process in Multiplayer? (ironsword7)

Matchmaking goes through a series of nine steps. Each step has three criteria that must be met in order to join a game.  They are geo radius, ping and rank filter.  All three criteria start small and increase with each step. The second to last step searches for a game under 200 ping only and the last step has no criteria and just finds any game regardless of any criteria. 

7.  Will you please give us the option to install Multiplayer to hard disk? (SheenuTheLegend)

Hmmm. Good idea. Ask again in a couple of weeks. J

8.  Do you plan on releasing all dlc maps for free? (Huskers1598)

Not at this time. It’s possible it’ll happen in the future but we are releasing all our Block Mesh Lab maps for free in the Lab playlists and will continue to do so. Block Mesh Lab maps will soon be available for longer periods of time in the future. If things change we’ll let you know.

9.  How many players are still playing the multiplayer worldwide today? (FredFai)

Ballpark figures we tend to see over half a million players every month but this changes from month to month, of course.

10.  Can you please make the 3rd booster trick available for the DLC skin variants? (shadowlibraboy)

We put the Easter egg of the 3rd booster trick in for the main skin because we want them to either be rare or limited but since we have so many more skins available then were thought we would we’re considering adding it for more skins in the future. We’ll let you know if we do. 

Please use plain text.
Message 130 of 200 (313 Views)