Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: January Edition**

Jan 7, 2013
^you need to split up the questions into separate posts or they will ignore them :smileytongue:

That way they will see what question gets kudoes :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 111 of 200 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2608 posts

Jan 7, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
^you need to split up the questions into separate posts or they will ignore them :smileytongue:

I don't know, I  think with the amount of questions in Red's post he'll still be ignored for having too many questions in a row if he does split them. :smileysad:

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 112 of 200 (401 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Will you guys ever consider a survival mode with endless enemies?

Message 113 of 200 (388 Views)
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Can you guys give us the option to buy unlocklable weapons/ items with in game cash ?? I really can't support the milking you guys are doing with this game outside of Skins / Maps packs.
Message 114 of 200 (382 Views)
First Son
27 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Hey ND can you please not buff up revenge grenade. Its silly that it doesn't kill teammates anymore. By doing that about 85% of the people online use it across all gamemodes. Its really a silly booster to just get "free kills." Plus because of the lag at times I can roll and jump away from the live drop grenade and still die. I don't understand why I die so far away from those grenades... its just silly...

Message 115 of 200 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2683 posts

Jan 7, 2013
ND could you please answer more than 10 or 11 (> 20) questions while people are still interested in asking a few questions about this game (there is not that many as it is) ???
Message 116 of 200 (370 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

Hey Naughy Dog, what exactly happened here? 

The match was supposed to be a 3TDM, but it  ended up being 3vs3 Lab match on a lab map. :smileytongue:

At first I thought it was the multi-map glitch, but everyone was on the same map. I also use a tournament ticket during this match, which is impossible to use in the lab. So it was a very Strange match.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 117 of 200 (315 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
276 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

The most annoying thing in my opinion, where people get al ot of loses from...

Do you ever fix partysplits?
People party up in groups of 5 players and some opponents quit the game in the lobby, so the party get split. why isn't there a 5v3 or something where people can latejoin? why are you destroying the fun of the partys with the splits? there are a lot of loses because of it which people dont deserve...

You told us in older Q&A that you fix partysplits, but this has never happened 
:smileysad:

***UPDATED WITH ANSWERS*** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Developers - September edition.

5. Are you guys aware of the extremely frequent party splits that have been occurring since 1.14? (SouthpawLP)

We have made changes to the matchmaking in patch 1.15 that will help correct this.

Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!
Message 118 of 200 (282 Views)
Sackboy
469 posts

Jan 8, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

I don't know, I  think with the amount of questions in Red's post he'll still be ignored for having too many questions in a row if he does split them. :smileysad:

Well at least i want 1 of my question be answered by naughtydog, then its ok.

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 119 of 200 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
407 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Well since this literally just happened to me about 30 seconds ago, I figured I'd ask this now.

Will you EVER fix the silver ring of death issue with players being stuck in the lobby and stopping the game from starting for others. I bet a ticket, and I encountered it, which ended with it booting everyone out and costing me my ticket without me even getting to play the match.

This has gone on far enough and the Tournament system does not even need to be in this game if it's not even guaranteed you're going to be able to use it.
Message 120 of 200 (237 Views)