Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/18/2011
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: Updated with Answers! Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: October edition

Oct 11, 2012

Is it possible to add a new difficulty level for coop-players?

JD-- explained it in his thread.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Crushing/td-p/38302209

 

I could care less about the other coop-related things. I just want a challenge. 

[SnYp]-Clan
Message 231 of 328 (359 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7119 posts
 

Re: Updated with Answers! Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: October edition

Oct 11, 2012

Zylinderknopf wrote:

Is it possible to add a new difficulty level for coop-players?

JD-- explained it in his thread.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Crushing/td-p/38302209

 

I could care less about the other coop-related things. I just want a challenge. 


sadly, no

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 232 of 328 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/28/2009
Offline
148 posts
 

Re: Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: October edition

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

JD-- wrote:

mario507 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:
We added Shade Co-Op Survival and Fort Adventure.

 

I mean that most people are playing competitive as opposed to co-op. It's really always been that way but it's more pronounced now at this point in the game lifecycle. 


That's nice and all. The Shade Survival needs many updates to "fix" it.

 

The Fort Adventure wasn't "new." Just different characters in a different situation.

 

The MP got: 

  • 3 map packs
  • Constant Lab Updates
  • Classic Mode
  •  New Treasure Sets
  • CONSTANT updates and weapon changes and "nerfs"

Co-Op is getting more and more attention, why not just shed some light on us all for a bit and direct, maybe, patch 1.16 to address all co-op related stuff?


 That's exactly what new is. What did you expect, new and revolutionary gameplay?

They already said they weren't going to do anything with CO-OP so just accept it, or you can make a going away thread like everyone seems to do nowadays lol.


Nope, I wasn't expecting rev. gameplay. I was expecting a new level or something a bit more than an implemented level from UC1.

 

Why accept it? So your beloved multiplayer will get more attention? How about you not poke into other people's business and keep your mouth shut, thanks.


 Oh I'm sorry, I interrupted your so called "private" discusstion on a PUBLIC forum. Yes, you should accept it because ND said so. It's just that simple. I'm sure if ND had the extra time and resources they would do it, but they don't. Finally, you did get a new CO-OP level. Just because the environment was from a past game doesn't mean anyless a new experience because could you play this level with friends before? No. Please think before you post next time, thanks.

Message 233 of 328 (329 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7119 posts
 

Re: Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: October edition

Oct 11, 2012

mario507 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

mario507 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:
We added Shade Co-Op Survival and Fort Adventure.

 

I mean that most people are playing competitive as opposed to co-op. It's really always been that way but it's more pronounced now at this point in the game lifecycle. 


That's nice and all. The Shade Survival needs many updates to "fix" it.

 

The Fort Adventure wasn't "new." Just different characters in a different situation.

 

The MP got: 

  • 3 map packs
  • Constant Lab Updates
  • Classic Mode
  •  New Treasure Sets
  • CONSTANT updates and weapon changes and "nerfs"

Co-Op is getting more and more attention, why not just shed some light on us all for a bit and direct, maybe, patch 1.16 to address all co-op related stuff?


 That's exactly what new is. What did you expect, new and revolutionary gameplay?

They already said they weren't going to do anything with CO-OP so just accept it, or you can make a going away thread like everyone seems to do nowadays lol.


Nope, I wasn't expecting rev. gameplay. I was expecting a new level or something a bit more than an implemented level from UC1.

 

Why accept it? So your beloved multiplayer will get more attention? How about you not poke into other people's business and keep your mouth shut, thanks.


 Oh I'm sorry, I interrupted your so called "private" discusstion on a PUBLIC forum. Yes, you should accept it because ND said so. It's just that simple. I'm sure if ND had the extra time and resources they would do it, but they don't. Finally, you did get a new CO-OP level. Just because the environment was from a past game doesn't mean anyless a new experience because could you play this level with friends before? No. Please think before you post next time, thanks.


dude, what are you doing you think you can come here and run this joint??? that's not how things work here partner

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 234 of 328 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
1792 posts
 

Re: Updated with Answers! Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: October edition

Oct 11, 2012

Wow some of you people are very disrespectful.

 

Eric-ND is just the middle man, no need to shoot the messenger. 

It makes sense for ND to focus on competitive, it gets more play time and demands more attention. 

 

And as for character skins, just be happy we are getting colors.  I understand that certain skins like Wetsuit Elena and Heist Flynn may be your favorite characters, but they already said multiple times they have no plans to implement them, and are short on time and resources to bring these characters to UC3.   Try to just accept that and move on, in the grand scheme of things characters are not important. 

Message 235 of 328 (296 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
990 posts
 

Re: Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: October edition

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

mario507 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

mario507 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:
We added Shade Co-Op Survival and Fort Adventure.

 

I mean that most people are playing competitive as opposed to co-op. It's really always been that way but it's more pronounced now at this point in the game lifecycle. 


That's nice and all. The Shade Survival needs many updates to "fix" it.

 

The Fort Adventure wasn't "new." Just different characters in a different situation.

 

The MP got: 

  • 3 map packs
  • Constant Lab Updates
  • Classic Mode
  •  New Treasure Sets
  • CONSTANT updates and weapon changes and "nerfs"

Co-Op is getting more and more attention, why not just shed some light on us all for a bit and direct, maybe, patch 1.16 to address all co-op related stuff?


 That's exactly what new is. What did you expect, new and revolutionary gameplay?

They already said they weren't going to do anything with CO-OP so just accept it, or you can make a going away thread like everyone seems to do nowadays lol.


Nope, I wasn't expecting rev. gameplay. I was expecting a new level or something a bit more than an implemented level from UC1.

 

Why accept it? So your beloved multiplayer will get more attention? How about you not poke into other people's business and keep your mouth shut, thanks.


 Oh I'm sorry, I interrupted your so called "private" discusstion on a PUBLIC forum. Yes, you should accept it because ND said so. It's just that simple. I'm sure if ND had the extra time and resources they would do it, but they don't. Finally, you did get a new CO-OP level. Just because the environment was from a past game doesn't mean anyless a new experience because could you play this level with friends before? No. Please think before you post next time, thanks.


dude, what are you doing you think you can come here and run this joint??? that's not how things work here partner 

 


 

 Oh boy...

Message 236 of 328 (286 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7119 posts
 

Re: Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: October edition

Oct 11, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

mario507 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

mario507 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:
We added Shade Co-Op Survival and Fort Adventure.

 

I mean that most people are playing competitive as opposed to co-op. It's really always been that way but it's more pronounced now at this point in the game lifecycle. 


That's nice and all. The Shade Survival needs many updates to "fix" it.

 

The Fort Adventure wasn't "new." Just different characters in a different situation.

 

The MP got: 

  • 3 map packs
  • Constant Lab Updates
  • Classic Mode
  •  New Treasure Sets
  • CONSTANT updates and weapon changes and "nerfs"

Co-Op is getting more and more attention, why not just shed some light on us all for a bit and direct, maybe, patch 1.16 to address all co-op related stuff?


 That's exactly what new is. What did you expect, new and revolutionary gameplay?

They already said they weren't going to do anything with CO-OP so just accept it, or you can make a going away thread like everyone seems to do nowadays lol.


Nope, I wasn't expecting rev. gameplay. I was expecting a new level or something a bit more than an implemented level from UC1.

 

Why accept it? So your beloved multiplayer will get more attention? How about you not poke into other people's business and keep your mouth shut, thanks.


 Oh I'm sorry, I interrupted your so called "private" discusstion on a PUBLIC forum. Yes, you should accept it because ND said so. It's just that simple. I'm sure if ND had the extra time and resources they would do it, but they don't. Finally, you did get a new CO-OP level. Just because the environment was from a past game doesn't mean anyless a new experience because could you play this level with friends before? No. Please think before you post next time, thanks.


dude, what are you doing you think you can come here and run this joint??? that's not how things work here partner 

 


 

 Oh boy...


WHY DID YOU CROSS IT OUT???

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 237 of 328 (274 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
Registered: 09/27/2010
Offline
6740 posts
 

Re: Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: October edition

Oct 11, 2012

Hey guys,

 

We appreciate feedback, however, can you please keep it civil and respectful?

 

A few images containing a pretty rude gensture have been removed from this thread, please refrain from adding them back in.

 

traWnza

Message 238 of 328 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
13533 posts
 

Re: Updated with Answers! Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: October edition

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

Trick_2092 wrote:

Wow some of you people are very disrespectful.

 

Eric-ND is just the middle man, no need to shoot the messenger. 

It makes sense for ND to focus on competitive, it gets more play time and demands more attention. 

 

And as for character skins, just be happy we are getting colors.  I understand that certain skins like Wetsuit Elena and Heist Flynn may be your favorite characters, but they already said multiple times they have no plans to implement them, and are short on time and resources to bring these characters to UC3.   Try to just accept that and move on, in the grand scheme of things characters are not important. 


Eric represents ND here, what do you really expect?

 



Message 239 of 328 (258 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7119 posts
 

Re: Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: October edition

Oct 11, 2012

Trawnza wrote:

Hey guys,

 

We appreciate feedback, however, can you please keep it civil and respectful?

 

A few images containing a pretty rude gensture have been removed from this thread, please refrain from adding them back in.

 

traWnza


HMM I WONDER WHO ARTHUR..............

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 240 of 328 (332 Views)
0 Likes