I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Re: Victims of the EULA - ND needs your help.

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

• Model of the PS3 system: PS3 Phat (?) 1st gen 80 GB
  • PSN account affected: Andrew_Coolog
  • PSN region: US
  • How long you were playing when the issue occured: Every weekend from November 25, including school breaks and everyday of Summer 2012
  • How many times have this happened? Once
  • Did it happen to you in any of the previous betas and/or UC2? No
  • Do you have all DLCs, or some of them, and which ones if so? All DLCs 
  • Were you in a party? No.
  • Did the system crash? If yes, are the sounds still present, or no sounds were present? No crashing
  • If crashed, did you get "System was not turned off properly last time you played, system will restore"? No
  • If you didn't crash, did you leave the MP to the Main Menu, or just quit game without leaving MP? Quit game w/o leaving MP, but through the main menu
  • Is Facebook Integration on? Don't have a FB account
  • When did you get reset? August 18-19, 2012
  • Download and upload speed: Don't know
  • Extra details: Around midnight when the occurence happened

Thanks for this thread. I used your format. Wondering why this thread isn't soooo high up on the front page. Should be stickied.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 61 of 63 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Nov 15, 2012

So did this thread, or ND's "attempt" to fix EULA ever end up going anywhere? I've been away from the game/forums for a couple of months now, and have recently gotten back into playing.  Just wondering if there was ever an update on this.

Message 62 of 63 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Will_2011 wrote:

So did this thread, or ND's "attempt" to fix EULA ever end up going anywhere? I've been away from the game/forums for a couple of months now, and have recently gotten back into playing.  Just wondering if there was ever an update on this.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/U3-Profile-Resets-Fix/td-p/3872...

Message 63 of 63 (114 Views)
0 Likes