Naughty Paw
20194 posts

Re: Victims of the EULA - Post details here!

Aug 5, 2012

RevisIsland78 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

RevisIsland78 wrote:
Mr. Rampant has entered the thread. Smiley Wink Not to drive up expectations or anything like that.

I thought I was going to get EULA'ed after my game crashed. Luckily, I wasn't. Smiley Surprised

THAT would be bad... no Talbot's FAL -- can't imagine it. Smiley Indifferent

I would have been pretty angry, cause I have everything in this game unlocked. I only just got it all done around May. Trust me, nearly half a year of work gone like that (not to mention $43 million in experience and about $24 million in useable cash) would have REALLY made me mad.

Message 21 of 63 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

RevisIsland78 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

RevisIsland78 wrote:
Mr. Rampant has entered the thread. Smiley Wink Not to drive up expectations or anything like that.

I thought I was going to get EULA'ed after my game crashed. Luckily, I wasn't. Smiley Surprised

I would have been pretty angry, cause I have everything in this game unlocked. I only just got it all done around May. Trust me, nearly half a year of work gone like that (not to mention $43 million in experience and about $24 million in useable cash) would have REALLY made me mad.

If I got reset, let's just say I wouldn't be in a good mood. Losing all treasures would be awful though. Otherwise I wouldn't care that much.
Message 22 of 63 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20194 posts

Aug 5, 2012

RevisIsland78 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

RevisIsland78 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

RevisIsland78 wrote:

If I got reset, let's just say I wouldn't be in a good mood. Losing all treasures would be awful though. Otherwise I wouldn't care that much.

The treasures would basically be why I would be so mad. I worked hard to get lucky enough to find them all (TALBOT'S FAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) and having to do it all again....... I'm hating the feeling. Smiley Mad

Message 23 of 63 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2118 posts

Re: Victims of the EULA - ND needs your help.

Aug 5, 2012

I happened to get reset twice during the Subway beta and hasn't happened since, however, if my details can help...

• Model of the PS3 system: PS3 80GB FAT/ PS3 160GB Slim
  • PSN account affected: JoninRock64
  • PSN region: AUS/EU
  • How long you were playing when the issue occured: >100 Hours
  • How many times have this happened? Twice
  • Did it happen to you in any of the previous betas and/or UC2? Yes (Twice as well)
  • Do you have all DLCs, or some of them, and which ones if so? All DLCs / FBMP #2 only / etc.
  • Were you in a party? No.
  • Did the system crash? If yes, are the sounds still present, or no sounds were present? No
  • If crashed, did you get "System was not turned off properly last time you played, system will restore"? Before my 80GB died, I always have switched off my PS3 from behind and have this message constantly, prehaps that may be the issue. 
  • If you didn't crash, did you leave the MP to the Main Menu, or just quit game without leaving MP? Quit Game, Quit MP
  • Is Facebook Integration on? Yes
  • When did you get reset? : June Beta (1 during 1.01 patch, and 1 around 5 days before the June beta ends); Subway Beta (Once right after I hit 35, and once after I level up to Level 10).
Photobucket
Message 24 of 63 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012
  • Model of the PS3 system: PS3 Slim 250GB (CECH2001B)
  • PSN account affected: GS2_PK
  • PSN region: US.
  • How long you were playing when the issue occured: Over 300+
  • How many times have this happened? Once.
  • Did it happen to you in any of the previous betas and/or UC2? No.
  • Do you have all DLCs, or some of them, and which ones if so? All DLC
  • Were you in a party? No.
  • Did the system crash? If yes, are the sounds still present, or no sounds were present? System didn't crash.
  • If crashed, did you get "System was not turned off properly last time you played, system will restore"? No.
  • If you didn't crash, did you leave the MP to the Main Menu, or just quit game without leaving MP? Turn off PS3 without leaving MP
  • Is Facebook Integration on? Yes
  • When did you get reset? July 29, 2012
  • Download and upload speed: ~15/20 mbps Download and 5 mbps Upload.
  • Extra details: I had left a Hardcore game as I had to leave. Turned my PS3 off via XMB (I was still in the lobby), came back hours later to find the EULA pop up. Even yanked the power cord, hoping that anything else would stop it. Kept backing out and then I finally accepted it because there was no way around it. 
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Don't know if this has been mentioned but most people who got Eula'd had left a match.

Message 26 of 63 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6647 posts

Aug 5, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

If I could find the thread I made when I was reset in Feb I would post...

You mean this thread.... Link

I found it pretty easily. Just like I say in my sig if you want to find anything just google search "playstation community forums uncharted 3" plus your keywords and you'll find it. In this case I added "hihi2442 reset" and it was the first result. ;P

Message 27 of 63 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6647 posts

Aug 5, 2012
  • Model of the PS3 system: PS3 Fat 80GB
  • PSN account affected: xSKIN_N_BONESx
  • PSN region: US.
  • How long you were playing when the issue occured: No idea as my time played was super glitched, but most likely a couple hundred hours minimum.
  • How many times have this happened? Once.
  • Did it happen to you in any of the previous betas and/or UC2? Yes, in the Subway beta I believe.
  • Do you have all DLCs, or some of them, and which ones if so? All DLCs
  • Were you in a party? Yes.
  • Did the system crash? No.
  • If you didn't crash, did you leave the MP to the Main Menu, or just quit game without leaving MP? Quit a match and then left the MP normally.
  • Is Facebook Integration on? No
  • When did you get reset? Few weeks ago.
  • Download and upload speed: ~6MBPS Download and ~500kbps Upload.
  • Extra details: The MP session I was in before I got reset, I purchased the last possible thing I could buy in the game. It was a Buddy Booster, and it was literally the last thing I could buy. I felt all accomplished for a whole part of a day because coming back later I lost everything. -_-

I've noticed from reading other people's things in the past that they were either kicked out of online, frozen and disconnected by resetting their system, or quit a match and then left MP like me.

Message 28 of 63 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Asraik wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

I thought people would be interested.. now nobody wants the EULA fixed?

I would love to help however not everyone can help. This doesn't happen to everyone and like in Hihi's case it may be too long (and they may not have a thread like his lurking around, buried somewhere) for them to post all those details or even attempt to. They may mix up information or not be sure of it. So instead of contributing with accurate information they may give you false/uncertain ones. So as much as many people in the community would love to be a part of it, they may not be able to aid in this EULA problem (sadly enough.)

You better be careful using this color text.  Somebody WILL complain about it.

Message 29 of 63 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Sice71 wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

I thought people would be interested.. now nobody wants the EULA fixed?

I would love to help however not everyone can help. This doesn't happen to everyone and like in Hihi's case it may be too long (and they may not have a thread like his lurking around, buried somewhere) for them to post all those details or even attempt to. They may mix up information or not be sure of it. So instead of contributing with accurate information they may give you false/uncertain ones. So as much as many people in the community would love to be a part of it, they may not be able to aid in this EULA problem (sadly enough.)

You better be careful using this color text.  Somebody WILL complain about it.

It is a yellow which can be read unlike your eye-bleeding green. I can see no reason how someone would have a huge difficulty reading it. It isn't bright that it hurts the eyes, it is also not to dark that you can't see it on the background.

A good green for you to have used would have been this green which isn't as painful to read. It is not as blinding and doesn't make it hard to decipher what you are saying. Personally, I always bold my text as it makes it look nicer, to his or her own I suppose.

Message 30 of 63 (220 Views)
0 Likes