Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

Re: Victims of the EULA - Post details here!

Aug 5, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I thought I was going to get EULA'ed after my game crashed. Luckily, I wasn't. Smiley Surprised

I also crashed and had to hard-reset my PS3 yestrday and was afraid that it would happen! Funnily enough, that was my drive to create this thread, and to eliminate the fears of each and every one of us being afraid everytime this game crashes.

And thanks to everyone who provided the details, unortunately, they're very few at the moment. Hopfully more will share!

Message 31 of 63 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Do we share details only if we get "EULA'ed" ?

Message 32 of 63 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

Aug 5, 2012

jayjay275 wrote:

Yes.

It's because I need to know the root of the problem or the way it happens. These can be found by identifying a relation between the details of all players.

Message 33 of 63 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

jayjay275 wrote:

Yes.

It's because I need to know the root of the problem or the way it happens. These can be found by identifying a relation between the details of all players.

Alright thanks for that information. However, despite this being a good thread, the reset EULA should've not been in-game at all since the release date. 

Message 34 of 63 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

Aug 5, 2012

jayjay275 wrote:
Alright thanks for that information. However, despite this being a good thread, the reset EULA should've not been in-game at all since the release date. 

Agreed, but that's what we have right now. All I can do is this thread to help fix it, as ND couldn't replicate the problem so they couldn't fix it. Let's just hope this gets attention and has enough details for ND.

Message 35 of 63 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20407 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I thought I was going to get EULA'ed after my game crashed. Luckily, I wasn't. Smiley Surprised

I also crashed and had to hard-reset my PS3 yestrday and was afraid that it would happen! Funnily enough, that was my drive to create this thread, and to eliminate the fears of each and every one of us being afraid everytime this game crashes.

And thanks to everyone who provided the details, unortunately, they're very few at the moment. Hopfully more will share!

My story was scary.

I was double teaming with RevisIsland and we kept getting split up. He was the party leader, but he got split up this time and not me.

2 maps to choose were Facility and City of Brass. City of Brass won, but the image was that of Facility. The background was CoB and the map name was CoB. The CoB text came up right before the game started and my game then froze at the black screen.

I was quite scared. Smiley Surprised

Message 36 of 63 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Aug 5, 2012

I could try get Eric to answer and explain what the problem is, and whether this will be fixed anytime soon if you want. Do you? 

Message 37 of 63 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

Aug 5, 2012

jayjay275 wrote:

I could try get Eric to answer and explain what the problem is, and whether this will be fixed anytime soon if you want. Do you? 

Why not? Smiley Wink

But Eric already commented about this a few times, and the response we got was quite negative and can only mean they're not fixing it anytime soon.

Try though.

Message 38 of 63 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Alright, will do.

Message 39 of 63 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Re: Victims of the EULA - ND needs your help.

Aug 5, 2012

Sent message. Smiley Wink 

Message 40 of 63 (163 Views)
0 Likes