Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Re: Victims of the EULA - ND needs your help.

Aug 5, 2012

Hey Shadow.I came up with this idea...When you see the EULA why don't you try to download the online pass again?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 41 of 63 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4884 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Migas23 wrote:

Hey Shadow.I came up with this idea...When you see the EULA why don't you try to download the online pass again?

People say when the EULA happens, your stats are already reset, so even it it disappears, the stats are gone. Good idea to try, though!

Message 42 of 63 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20195 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Migas23 wrote:

I'm pretty sure the EULA comes up AFTER you download the Online Pass. Since it's coming up without telling us to get the Online Pass, I don't think it would do anything. Smiley Indifferent

Message 43 of 63 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Migas23 wrote:

I'm pretty sure the EULA comes up AFTER you download the Online Pass. Since it's coming up without telling us to get the Online Pass, I don't think it would do anything. Smiley Indifferent

Yeah you're right,I forgot about thatSmiley Frustrated

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 44 of 63 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Aug 5, 2012
Hey, everyone. I haven't been reset but two of my friends have and will direct them to this thread.
A tip I want to tell the community is the next time your PS#3 needs a hard reboot, eject the disc first. The PS3 will automatically restart itsself. This will save you from having to hold the power button down and keep the corrupt data message from appearing. Hope this helps.
Message 45 of 63 (269 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Aug 8, 2012
  • Model of the PS3 system: PS3 Slim160GB
  • PSN account affected: NoToRiouS_BiL
  • PSN region: EU
  • How long you were playing when the issue occured: Until 1.13 apply patch
  • How many times have this happened? Once.
  • Did it happen to you in any of the previous betas and/or UC2? No.
  • Do you have all DLCs, or some of them, and which ones if so? Some of them
  • Were you in a party? No.
  • Did the system crash? If yes, are the sounds still present, or no sounds were present? System didn't crash.
  • If crashed, did you get "System was not turned off properly last time you played, system will restore"? No.
  • If you didn't crash, did you leave the MP to the Main Menu, or just quit game without leaving MP? Turn off PS3 without leaving MP
  • Is Facebook Integration on? No
  • When did you get reset? August,8, 2012
  • Download and upload speed: ~15/20 mbps Download and 5 mbps Upload.
  • Extra details: Just Apply the 1.13 patch and have EULA try to refused but not
Message 46 of 63 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012

Sorry I made a hige mistake. My brother was playing and I asked him what happened.

• My brother and his friend were going to play a custom match on Yemen. 
  • He pressed multiplayer in the start menu.
  • On the left side of the screen it gave all the options like find game, custom game, profile, etc. In the middle of the screen (where the character stands) was the EULA (the character was not there). On the right side of the screen was the player name and level (blackfalcon456 level 60, first legacy). Uncharted TV WAS NOT there. - - This doesn't make sense to me but I wasn't there when it happened.
  • After my brother accidentally accepted the EULA, it changed to level one
Model of the PS3 system: PS3 Slim 320GB (Uncharted 3 bundle) / CECH-3001B 98438
PSN account affected: blackfalcon456
PSN region: Canada.
How long you were playing when the issue occurred?In total: Less than 100 hours. August 6, 2012: Less than 2 hours 
How many times has this happened?: Once. This is the first time
Did it happen to you in any of the previous betas and/or UC2?: No.
Do you have all DLCs, or some of them, and which ones if so?: I do not have any of the DLCs
Were you in a party?: Yes. With a guest ( blackfalcon456(1) )
Did the system crash? If yes, are the sounds still present, or no sounds were present? The system did not crash.
If crashed, did you get "System was not turned off properly last time you played, system will restore"?: No.
If you didn't crash, did you leave the MP to the Main Menu, or just quit game without leaving MP?: I did not leave multiplayer
Is Facebook Integration on?: No
When did you get reset?: 06/08/2012 (DD/MM/YYYY)
Download and upload speed: PS3 download speed: 12.0 Mbps / PS3 upload speed: 483.6 Kbps 
Message 47 of 63 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
401 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012

it seems that everyone that got reset, quit a game then shut off MP, or turned off PS3 without leaving MP, or had to hard reset their PS3. What i saw from the posts are that everyone had ALL DLC except the last two posts. I saw that the person was NOT in a party, other than the latest post and one earlier. It seems really random..... so i guess just don't quit a game then shut off MP, or turn off your PS3 without leaving MP, or hard reset PS3. Ya i know hard resetting your PS3 isn't really avoidable, but do what piuytrewqp said. Just eject your disk and maybe that will help.

I'm always here on the forums... but i rarely post Smiley Wink
Message 48 of 63 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Did you bother reading my first post.  My son did not quit a game, he just got into the multiplayer, and before the message of the day came up.  The EULA came up and told him to except.

Message 49 of 63 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Aug 8, 2012
Model of the PS3 system: PS3 Slim 320GB (Uncharted 3 bundle)
PSN account affected: Popcorn15000
PSN region: USA
How long you were playing when the issue occurred?In total: ~200 hours
How many times has this happened?: Once.
Did it happen to you in any of the previous betas and/or UC2?: No.
Do you have all DLCs, or some of them, and which ones if so?: ALL OF THEM
Were you in a party?:
Did the system crash? If yes, are the sounds still present, or no sounds were present? System froze. Had to turn it off and the PS3 made a beeping noise.
If crashed, did you get "System was not turned off properly last time you played, system will restore"?: Yes.
If you didn't crash, did you leave the MP to the Main Menu, or just quit game without leaving MP?: Cant Remember
Is Facebook Integration on?: No
When did you get reset?: cant remember, sorry)
Message 50 of 63 (171 Views)
0 Likes