Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Oct 11 2012
By: AliMakaveli Treasure Hunter 3702 posts
Offline

We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

[ Edited ]
280 replies 2198 views Edited Oct 11, 2012

Hey Wannabe COD Devs Naughty Dog,

 

You made it pretty clear that you don't give a toss about Co-op, even though there is a LOT of support for it, but you decided otherwise.

 

Don't EVER make co-op again, instead focus on CMP as usual and TRYING yes, TRYING to be like COD in every way, then if you're lucky they may employ you.

 

Why waste your time on Co-op in Uncharted 3 when that space could've been used for CMP?

The space could've been used on better graphics, better characters and better gameplay.

 

Do us all a favour and NEVER make co-op again and waste disc space!!!

 

P.S

 

I sincerely hope/pray/wish that TLoU fails and YOU guys fail, in my eyes you already have!!!!

All respect for you has been lost from me.

 

EDIT: You LIARS say Co-op wont get any more future patches because "not enough people play it" WOW REALLY??!!

 

Why is THAT then? Have you tried using your brain to realize maybe JUST MAYBE a lot of players left because you ballsed it up? because you WONT fix it??!!

 

What a PATHETIC excuse/reason to justify NOT giving us anything co-op related in the future. 

I honestly thought you guys were SMARTER than this!!

 

Do you not realize by giving us a seperate survival mode (what we had in U2) would add more players to co-op? i.e BRING THEM BACK??!! 

 

A simple fix like that will defo do wonders but no, you wanna keep trying to please CMP fans and are STILL failing and after patch 1.15 you'll fail further.

 

I wish this ultimate failage follows you to TLOU and you guys go bankrupt for your sheer stupidity and greed!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 281 (2,198 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2289 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

I agree with you 100% Ali.

 

I was gonna make a thread too, but I'll just post my reply here as well:

 

I'm so close to just giving up on promoting co-op and everything me, you, Ali, SLEAZE, all of us have supported to no avail. It is absoluetly ridiculous that they will continue to leave us in the dark because of a player pool difference.

 

It literally is a slap in the face to me.

 

"Oh, you love Co-Op? Well, we don't, so get over it because nothing is changing or being added to it."

 

Wow, you will please countless people in the multiplayer because they **bleep** loudly about it and because there is more of them. But, when you have a group of people wanting to improve their favorite mode and giving GREAT ideas to help it, you say no thanks.

 

Whatever Naughty Dog, please your whiny 12 year old competitive audience, good luck - because they'll never quit **bleep**.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 281 (2,186 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
990 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

Just... Screw You Naughty Dog.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 281 (2,183 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
6829 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

Just... Screw You Naughty Dog.


no.....Screw YOU :smileywink:

 

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 281 (2,179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4263 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012
I'm sorry for the loss. :smileysad:

I'm actually hoping for better co-op in the Last of Us because it... just makes sense to me.
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 281 (2,171 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2011
Offline
3702 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

JD-- wrote:

I agree with you 100% Ali.

 

I was gonna make a thread too, but I'll just post my reply here as well:

 

I'm so close to just giving up on promoting co-op and everything me, you, Ali, SLEAZE, all of us have supported to no avail. It is absoluetly ridiculous that they will continue to leave us in the dark because of a player pool difference.

 

It literally is a slap in the face to me.

 

"Oh, you love Co-Op? Well, we don't, so get over it because nothing is changing or being added to it."

 

Wow, you will please countless people in the multiplayer because they **bleep** loudly about it and because there is more of them. But, when you have a group of people wanting to improve their favorite mode and giving GREAT ideas to help it, you say no thanks.

 

Whatever Naughty Dog, please your whiny 12 year old competitive audience, good luck - because they'll never quit **bleep**.


I agree with that statement fully.

 

Also, our ideas have been loved by co-op fans AND CMP fans too, and did you notice recently how much input CMP fans have put into our threads and some have even made their own great threads.

 

This shows even CMP fans are FED UP with the way CMP is AFTER 15 patches. ALL we asked for was one co-op patch to tweak little thingd here and there and EVEN suggested that we'd PAY for certain DLC/Patches etc, but NO they still want everyone to play their broken CMP.

 

Epic FAIL by ND, I really wish this turns away a lot of fans from their future games

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 281 (2,164 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
990 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

Naughty Dog; Lazy.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 281 (2,152 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2289 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

JD-- wrote:

I agree with you 100% Ali.

 

I was gonna make a thread too, but I'll just post my reply here as well:

 

I'm so close to just giving up on promoting co-op and everything me, you, Ali, SLEAZE, all of us have supported to no avail. It is absoluetly ridiculous that they will continue to leave us in the dark because of a player pool difference.

 

It literally is a slap in the face to me.

 

"Oh, you love Co-Op? Well, we don't, so get over it because nothing is changing or being added to it."

 

Wow, you will please countless people in the multiplayer because they **bleep** loudly about it and because there is more of them. But, when you have a group of people wanting to improve their favorite mode and giving GREAT ideas to help it, you say no thanks.

 

Whatever Naughty Dog, please your whiny 12 year old competitive audience, good luck - because they'll never quit **bleep**.


I agree with that statement fully.

 

Also, our ideas have been loved by co-op fans AND CMP fans too, and did you notice recently how much input CMP fans have put into our threads and some have even made their own great threads.

 

This shows even CMP fans are FED UP with the way CMP is AFTER 15 patches. ALL we asked for was one co-op patch to tweak little thingd here and there and EVEN suggested that we'd PAY for certain DLC/Patches etc, but NO they still want everyone to play their broken CMP.

 

Epic FAIL by ND, I really wish this turns away a lot of fans from their future games



Thank you - what really bugs me is that even after FIFTEEN patches, they are still trying to "fix" their F-U-B-A-R competitive **bleep** they can "fun" and "multiplayer."
It is BROKEN! You cannot fix it, if you've tried FIFTEEN times and it's STILL broken, there is NO point to try and fix it. Co-Op stands out, it isn't THAT broken, can be fixed with one simple patch and be made even better if our threads and ideas were to be implemented.
But, nope, try and fix your multiplayer, Naughty Dog. And when I say try, I mean you will try and try and try and ultimately fail.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 281 (2,145 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
6829 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

FredFai wrote:
I'm sorry for the loss. :smileysad:

I'm actually hoping for better co-op in the Last of Us because it... just makes sense to me.

there's Co-Op in TLOU??

 

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 281 (2,140 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4263 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

ND kinda owe us better co-op for buying the Shade Mode and Villains Adventure Fort map because I thought these packs were a waste of money and resource, so yeah. Screw ND.

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 281 (2,128 Views)